Jun 23, 2017
v16.0 early release- link
View attachment 2546785 View attachment 2546787 View attachment 2546789
v16.0
- content for chapter 16
- 230 new renders
- 7 new anims
I hope you enjoy it.
Please report any bugs you find and I'll correct them for the public version.
This version will not work with a save game from v15.0 (you need v15.1). If you don't have a save game from v15,1, make sure your start this version using a save game from v14.0 or earlier.
Pc=Workupload
Mac=Workupload
Android=Workupload
Thanks for the new update!
I´ll have only time for more playthroughs later in the ay, but there is a little thing I stumbled over in my first run. At the river Erik should say "accidently fell on", not "fall on", since it´s in the past.
Nice that Clara can stay loyal even in the garage and on the bus, depending on how you played so far. The "Dungeon and Dropouts"(lol) session was funny, but are the dice throws real or are they scripted?
After leaving Chaz´s flat, there is a choice with the first one being telling Clara that you both should find an alley and do it, which leads to a drop in both seduction and current lust score. The other leads to a small increase of current lust. Since it is possible for Clara to gain the "Alley Cat" trait, where she gets aroused by semi-public sex, will be the first option one day function or is it meant to be a "tactical hit" for those trying to keep Clara´s lust scores low?

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Is it suppose to reset Clara's lust points at the beginning of the day back to 7? Can't seem to get where I want because I need more points

Reactions: paragon

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is it suppose to reset Clara's lust points at the beginning of the day back to 7? Can't seem to get where I want because I need more points
The current lust points (the number on the kiss lips) always reset to the seduction/lust score (the number on the red bar) each morning. And for a lot of events, the current lust points are much more important. You can raise them over day with various decisions.
While I made my walkthrough (up to including 0.14) for the loyal paths, I tried to include as many "sexy times" as can be done on these routes. You can find it in post 1168 or so. It should help you a bit.

Reactions: Thanos247

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Hey guys, let's say I fancy the chick on the left. Is it possible to prevent other men and fellow Misfits from seducing her, or is the game hardcoded with swinging/sharing?

Sorry if this has been asked before.
You can make choices that limit her exposure and keep her much more loyal to you, but it's not 100%. Some groping scenes at minimum.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hey guys, let's say I fancy the chick on the left. Is it possible to prevent other men and fellow Misfits from seducing her, or is the game hardcoded with swinging/sharing?

Sorry if this has been asked before.
whizwart already answered your question, I made a walkthrough for the loyal paths with Clara. You can find it in post nr. 1168. By the way, you can get to 100% loyal, but only on the hard full loyal path. If you go for full loyal, but daring dress paths expect some groping stuff like whizwart said.

Last edited:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Further back on these pages the coding for changing your scores are offered. Just skim back over the pages.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
what is version 16 part 1 and 2 difference
The game is split into 2 parts. The best way to go about it is this. Part 1 is the first part of the story, and the dev decided to start part 2 to save game size/download size. So, part 1 is the start/end of that, then to continue, you need part 2. It is sort of like Season 1 and Season 2 of a TV show (yeah, hey I'm doing my best here) :coffee:

Reactions: paragon

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Links are only "half" of new version, pre("early")-release, right? It can't be complete update, there is essentially nothing there :unsure: Btw, DnD playing is interesting in itself as idea, but implementation/realization was very weak, something like short "teaser" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
whizwart already answered your question, I made a walkthrough for the loyal paths with Clara. You can find it in post nr. 1168. By the way, you can get to 100% loyal, but only on the hard full loyal path. If you go for full loyal, but daring dress paths expect some groping stuff like whizwart said.
It could be easier for beginners to add a button or link in the first page of this trend that sends you to whizwart walkthrough.

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
Disappointed Chaz/Clare scene was just handjob. What does Clare have to get up early for, more sex with other men? lol Need more spin the bottle parties with multiple partner choices, like before rework. What happened to Chris?

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Can some high tire patreon share what things will happen in part 3 if dev has already said something? Could we choose an specific character for have sex with Clara?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It could be easier for beginners to add a button or link in the first page of this trend that sends you to whizwart walkthrough.
Actually it is my own walkthrough (up including 0.14, I´ll update it sometime) posted earlier. I do not know how to change/add to the thread initial post, so I cannot add it there.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Can some high tire patreon share what things will happen in part 3 if dev has already said something? Could we choose an specific character for have sex with Clara?
I posted up all the Next images but he hasn't said anything else yet. Pretty clear so far though and hoping she will be babysitting the dying kid also this tyme.

Reactions: John-721

VECTOOORE

May 31, 2020
I would like to know why at the party in 0.15 I have the scene with multiple choice for ntr and after i have the scene at the hotel with jackson ntr.
On the 0.15.1 the scene with multiple choice ntr at the party vanish and only give two choice ntr and change my scene at the hotel with jackson no it just the mc lose is virginity with clara. somebody have an explanation please?
On the 0.16 is the same problem same scene erase from 0.15.

Should I restart the game or not ?

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes