Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Guys... How do you get Jackson scene?
Clara get fucked at the party, then MC fuck the old lady and Clara come back and thats it...
I also want to know this. Anyone?
First off, Clara does not have to be fucked at the party, only sharer and cucks get this result. Even if you let Gordon "win" to give Clara a chance for revenge, you can still stop the sex from happening. So that is absolutely avoidable.
As for the Jackson scene, it seems that will be part of 16 version 3, since it does not matter if you are playing loyal paths or sharing or cuck, Clara comes out of Jackson´s room and that´s it.
On loyal, Clara was definitely loyal too, since during sex you can see that she bleeds a bit. Even on share path I played, Clara stayed loyal, since here too she started bleeding when you had sex with her.
But a specific Jackson scene I have not found currently.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
I thought I made all the correct decisions, but at v16.0 I was missing 1 point for some scenes.
I don` t want to start this game all over again.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I thought I made all the correct decisions, but at v16.0 I was missing 1 point for some scenes.
I don` t want to start this game all over again.
Which path are you playing? And for what scenes are you short this point? One point current lust more can be found during several events each day.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
About the biker on the Amy route: I think these events are hardcoded. I never found a way to stop it. The furthest I could get was telling the biker that Amy is your girlfriend and watch like a hawk over Amy, but even then she fell for him. I think this event chain was made so the Amy at the end of Misfits is roughly the same as she is at the start of "12 Days of Christmas".
So fancying Amy is willingly cucking yourself then lmao.

SasukeMadara

Aug 2, 2020
I don't know if someone already said why somewhere earlier but why was the other 2 choices of who to pair up with at the party changed? Now its only myself and Gordan, what happened to the Sebastian and Chaz options?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Gordon just put the tip in, so that dont count. lol So dont do the old lady so you can do Clare and you wont be a virgin anymore, and you will be Clare's first or technically second.
The is one possibility. You can also cut off Gordon at the party without problems (there is a decision for this) and you can nip that in the bud already earlier by getting paired off with Clara for the partners game.
It is really funny how many players do not get that you only get cucked if you want it to happen.

So fancying Amy is willingly cucking yourself then lmao.
That is absolutely correct! And not surprising, considering how Amy´s boyfriend in "12 Days" is pictured.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Which path are you playing? And for what scenes are you short this point? One point current lust more can be found during several events each day.
Yes it` s a last point, I even restarted with at CH 13, still no difference. At CH 16 I can` t get is higher a the start of the day with 7, you kind of need 8 at the start of the day. It` s the scene with Claira and Chaz on the bed at the end.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I dunno, man. Players fancying Amy will get cucked whether they like it or not.
Well, yes, I think I worded my post a bit ambigious. As far as Clara goes, she can stay loyal, but you are right on that fancying esp. Amy but also Betsy will get you cucked no matter what you do. Hell, even Joy is not quite as bad.

Yes it` s a last point, I even restarted with at CH 13, still no difference. At CH 16 I can` t get is higher a the start of the day with 7, you kind of need 8 at the start of the day. It` s the scene with Claira and Chaz on the bed at the end.
As I mentioned in several earlier posts, the current lust score resets each morning to the general seduction/lust/openness score you can see on the red bar. So it seems your general lust level is at seven, right? This is an interesting situation, since normally even on a full loyal run you should get enough potential current lust points to be "in the green" for the scenes of ch. 16.
I do not have enough time now, but I will look into it later in the evening or tomorrow. As a stopgap measure off the cuff, let Chaz suck Clara´s nipple, but I need to look into it.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes