oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
netorare is avoidable? if it's netori (taking someone's girlfriend) I have no problem xd, but I don't like the mc to be cheated, is it also possible to avoid the scene that appears in the images of the mom having sex with the bald guy?
The bald guy is your step-dad, you will never get to have sex with your mom in this game, although it looks very likely plenty of others will. He cheats on her so that's ok I guess. Clara is under constant grope and sex attack, I'm not sure it can be 100% avoided. The other girls you'll never keep.

Reactions: Envoye

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

A good week (despite losing a day because I forgot to switch-on Joes hair!). Added another 60+ renders.
This episode starts Part 3, but your saves should still work.
Hoping to finish this last event by tomorrow afternoon leaving time for error checking before Wednesday.
On schedule for early release May 3rd
ch17_103.png ch17_104.png ch17_105.png

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Early Release v17.0 (all links)
ch17_5.png ch17_85.png ch17_116.png
This version starts Part 3. It should work with your saves from Part 2. However, there will probably be some teething issues so please report any problems.

It includes a quick-start option at the beginning if you don't have a saved game. I used the results from the recent poll to determine reasonable character stats for the quick-start.
As usual, I would be grateful for any error/bug reports and general feedback (good and bad)
v17.0
content for chapter 17
- 302 new renders
- 8 new anims
I hope you enjoy it.
all media:
Backup links.
Pc:
Mac:
Android:

Last edited:

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Early Release v17.0 (all links)
View attachment 2592635 View attachment 2592636 View attachment 2592638
This version starts Part 3. It should work with your saves from Part 2. However, there will probably be some teething issues so please report any problems.

It includes a quick-start option at the beginning if you don't have a saved game. I used the results from the recent poll to determine reasonable character stats for the quick-start.
As usual, I would be grateful for any error/bug reports and general feedback (good and bad)
v17.0
content for chapter 17
- 302 new renders
- 8 new anims
I hope you enjoy it.
all media:
Backup links.
Pc: Workupload
Mac:Workupload
Android: Workupload
Thanks ViperGts151 for stealing this from my site even after agreeing that you wouldn't. (see the download agreement). Thanks to you and others like you I will stop developing erotic novels at the end of this one. Thanks again.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I would be grateful if someone could tell me which assets were used for the Clara or Amy model
I am not sure about the precise models. But Amy seems to be a "SASE" model, a variant by slowburngames on an existing model from this asset maker. Clara is most likely based on "Mercy for Gen8", again a variant made by the "Misfits" developer.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Great update.

And I think I found a bug. At the end of the update, the MC reminisces about how Clara's father insisted she "entertain the workers" and how the MC watched it, but that didn't happen in my playthrough.

Last edited:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Let's just hope he doesn't cancel out the game, for what it costs it is a great play.

Even waiting a few weeks would have been a bit of a better option.

Reactions: bai_pyrvan

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Great update.

And I think I found a bug. At the end of the update, the MC reminisces about how Clara's father insisted she "entertain the workers" and how the MC watched it, but that didn't happen in my playthrough.
But it load saves ? My download don't :-(

Carlotrejius

Nov 26, 2018
Thanks ViperGts151 for stealing this from my site even after agreeing that you wouldn't. (see the download agreement). Thanks to you and others like you I will stop developing erotic novels at the end of this one. Thanks again.
Don't disillusioned by this man, you have talent and created an amazing game, you can ask the devs to control those early releases

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes