DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
As I wrote, on the "Nun" loyal route you can get around groping by others, except e.g. those trying in the bus, at least you can stop it. Interestingly, you can also get the same results on the daring dress loyal path with some different decisions.
Still, without going to really strange decisions, some stoppable groping is in the cards.

About the biker on the Amy route: I think these events are hardcoded. I never found a way to stop it. The furthest I could get was telling the biker that Amy is your girlfriend and watch like a hawk over Amy, but even then she fell for him. I think this event chain was made so the Amy at the end of Misfits is roughly the same as she is at the start of "12 Days of Christmas".
Really is the issue with making a prequel, they've tied their arm behind their back. If they were smart they'd just make it an "alternate story" or that 12 Days of Christmas is from *one* of the endings. Honestly it just seems a product of either stupidity or a need to have their game be more important than it is

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Is it possible to have a no-sex-for-MC playthrough? I want a path where the MC is cucked every step of the way but gets nothing himself. I tried changing the variables before some events but seems like some kisses, gropes, blowjobs and sex with Clara are unavoidable.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Really is the issue with making a prequel, they've tied their arm behind their back. If they were smart they'd just make it an "alternate story" or that 12 Days of Christmas is from *one* of the endings. Honestly it just seems a product of either stupidity or a need to have their game be more important than it is
Well, I think the focus of the game changed a bit during development. It was clearly meant to be the prequel and still is, but I theorise that it goes more towards it being "one of the possible prequels" of "12 Days". This s because how Amy´s story in the game develops currently. The Amy at gamestart of !12 Days" is not the Amy we currently have in "Misfits". There is a feelable difference in outlook and life experience.
It was also a good idea IMO to make Clara the main LI of "Misfits". She was present in "12 Days", but beside her being a very good friend of Amy we learned not much about her. The Clara of "12 Days" liked to tease, show off (the development of the daring dress path seems to be a bit of canon here) and had few qualms with giving a handjob, but this was also her hard limit. She once even mentioned this, that a handjob was not cheating and it was heavily implied to be her hard limit and was something she and her possible boyfriend agreed on.

Is it possible to have a no-sex-for-MC playthrough? I want a path where the MC is cucked every step of the way but gets nothing himself. I tried changing the variables before some events but seems like some kisses, gropes, blowjobs and sex with Clara are unavoidable.
While I have no idea how such a path can be "fun" at all, to each his/her own in this case, it is possible.

Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Hello everyone This plot game is a melodrama with small elements of comedy! Therefore, the main characters are mostly forced to suffer. Amy suffers from the lack of a perfect boyfriend! As soon as there is such a guy, Amy will immediately become like in the game 12 days of Christmas. We know only two guys who dream of becoming a permanent boyfriend or husband - these are Max and Eustace.:unsure:;)

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
While I have no idea how such a path can be "fun" at all, to each his/her own in this case, it is possible.
I mean, it's NTR. It's just tuning it to 100.
Are you sure it's possible? Seems like you either have Clara acting as a prude you get unavoidable sex.

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
:geek: No, it is only possible for the mc not to have sex with clara if you have first release of chapter 15 (15.0). But in 15.1 it is remade and it is not possible anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: quiboune

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Reactions: Chumpyman

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

A good week- added another 60 renders and a couple of anims.
Slightly behind schedule on the story, but this is simply because I want to add a little extra unplanned event. Shouldn't be a problem and should be back on schedule over the next couple of days.
Aiming for v17.0 early release on May 3rd.
ch17_47.png ch17_48.png ch17_49.png

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
That's what happens on a monthly update schedule when the dev is doing everything. He simply didn't have the time to flesh out everything at the party, primarily because he wanted everyone's options for who Clara lost her virginity to to be available (he polled it months back.) He admitted the issues himself. Not everyone even has a rig to do as many animations as the one you cited. Then there is the fact that he did MORE stuff at the mechanic's which is getting boring by now, and even more groping scenes. In hindsight those renders could have been used at the party and later.

Even so, you aren't wrong in the Hotel scene being rushed. It was, the MC did half an insert and splooged. Everyone else got a full on sex scene with the main girl, and the MC comes off as even more of a loser than intended. I think that will be fixed. Or at least I hope it will.

Fleshing out the party, and working on the hotel room are easy fixes.

Now the option of leaving it for later... I don't think that is an easy fix at all. The entire lead up and point to the party was the MC and Clara losing their virginities that night. It's a cut off point so that no matter what happens in a series of options it ends with that state finished. This allows it to be taken for granted going forward, and moving on from there. Having to add another scene with Clara still a virgin, etc, would complicate matters more than I think this dev can handle.

But the sex scenes in this game have always been a problem. Amy losing her V-card was very bland too, most of the scenes are simple and without many angles and renders. In some ways the Clara scenes at the party were better than the usuals, some of the best work done in the game until now, but still not up to snuff with other projects.

As for the 70s bush, it's in character for her I'd say.
Don't know what you mean by "intended", the MC has been more and more of a loser as time goes on.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Part 2 v16.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 385 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

A good week- added another 50+ renders and got through the D&D event which had rather slow renders.
Just a reminder that this episode will start Part 3, but your saves will still work. (The main reason for splitting the game into parts is to keep the downloads small enough for Android devices).
Just finishing off the current event and tomorrow will start on the last, main event.
On schedule for v17 early release on May 3rd. ch17_54.png ch17_55 (1).png ch17_57 (1).png

Last edited:

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
I don't get this role play idea/genre. I mean okay good costume, they are in the age to play, but everything it happens there they only imagine, i meant they are not in another world where this stuff happens :D :D So the y sitting on the coach when for example Clara gives a blowjob for a skeleton... what the mc sees... but how ? you know what i mean ? how do they see all the same happenings ? anyway it is a great game in the ntr genre, i just don't get this part :)

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
netorare is avoidable? if it's netori (taking someone's girlfriend) I have no problem xd, but I don't like the mc to be cheated, is it also possible to avoid the scene that appears in the images of the mom having sex with the bald guy?

PeeForMe

Feb 21, 2018
netorare is avoidable? if it's netori (taking someone's girlfriend) I have no problem xd, but I don't like the mc to be cheated, is it also possible to avoid the scene that appears in the images of the mom having sex with the bald guy?
It's kind of avoidable, but not really. No matter what you do, Clara is a bit of an emerging slut. Renders are good, so give it a shot and decide if you're into it? Alternately, it sounds like NTR probs isn't the genre for you.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It's kind of avoidable, but not really. No matter what you do, Clara is a bit of an emerging slut. Renders are good, so give it a shot and decide if you're into it? Alternately, it sounds like NTR probs isn't the genre for you.
Tuatha Dé @ PeeForMe
Actually nope, Clara is one of the few who can stay loyal, depends on how you are playing. See my loyal walkthrough.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes