Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
I wish we could play the new update we can.t wait do u think thy might make 17 in may?

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Black humor. The bandits caught the guy and demanded money. The guy was scared and quietly said that there was no money. The bandits then got angry and lowered the guy head down into a barrel of water . Then they picked it up and asked if they had any dollars? The guy said no. They lowered him back into the barrel and lifted him out of the water and sternly asked if there were any francs? The guy shook his head. When the guy was pulled out of the barrel for the third time, they asked about yuan!? The guy was already breathing heavily and spitting water . Instead of answering , the guy croaked to the bandits - I don 't see any dollars , francs, or yuan there ! You morons lower me deeper or let me go on all four sides! Maybe a hero will appear here who will not hide in a barrel, but simply post an update here! Then a lot of good and very good people will be able to share their impressions!:rolleyes::coffee:;)

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
The diff was a clean up of the party orgy and then the hotel meet was rewritten to make more sense. The latest chapter 16 is out now but has not been released into this forum. It has 4 or 5 new scenes in it.
thank u for explain what the "new update" here is bc even the changelog is unclear bc of the way its worded.

Reactions: paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Evening all as PC Plod is want to say.

Have a couple of images from some of my fave parts of the game, just released today, alas the HC stuff is never released just a tease to keep you interested. But enjoy them anyway and the next part should be the garage and her Uncle and the other mechanic!

Sirus804

Sep 12, 2018
there is no poker, the creator is deliberately delaying the plot by introducing some nonsense in the form of skeletons into the game, so that fools would bring him money as long as possible.
Do you guys pay attention to the day of the week in the game? Poker night is on Tuesdays, as always. v16 is Sunday. So, v17 Monday, v18 Tuesday. v16 is the end of Part 2 of the game. v17 will be the start of Part 3.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Blah, blah, blah, where's the hero? It's already April 7-8, and people are not in one eye and not charged and not aimed! Sabotage and the Italian strike, when all the heroes are in the workplace, but the result is "0".:devilish::(

• Angry
Reactions: Stupidkiller

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I once read that a man would rather stick his dick in a blender than use Anonfiles. And here are some colorful comments on reddit...
View attachment 2536807
View attachment 2536809

I'm with you on MEGA though, and for me workupload is a solid 3rd option.
Anonfiles don't, you already have something on your system causing the re-directs. Never had any redirects on mine and have never gotten malware or bad files.

I'm using uBlock Origns, have a VPN that has a malware blocked, along with WD plus whatever protections in Edge, also have Privacy Badger and the good ol' HTTPS Everywhere.

Never had issues with Anonfiles, noir Mixdrop which both people say are the worst and I've no issues with.

• Haha
Reactions: crookscomp
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes