Displayme

Dec 21, 2020
tHE JURY IS OUT ON WHAT THIS GAME IS MISSING: ACTUAL MEANINGFUL CHOICES:
Dev is making a rewrite to make some sort of adjustment and save the plot, but ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By that time, she will have fkked the whole country. There is no upside for any character development. So why the hassle, when all the girls whore out to guys they never have anything to talk or share with?

LOL. Yeah, but that Misfits is actually a synonymous with Degenerate. Sigh! Who knew!!!

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
She wasn't that drunk and they came to the party with only one purpose - Gordon.

Everything else are ntr stereotypes and lazy writing.
This.

Like i said before the teenage girl lusting after dadbod Jackson storyline was already throwing enough standard bad NTR writing in there before suddenly choosing to add Chaz and Sabstian into the nonsensical scenario mix.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Well, 16 comes in a couple of days, this is the public release.

Only complaint I have is the weird thing with Clara on the loyal route. But the dev loves him some Jackson for whatever reason. The Gordon scene is a lot better this time around, the choices the MC has are good too. Technically speaking if she is low enough in lust she can even turn Gordon down even if left to her own devices. And at least the option to fuck Mavis makes SOME sort of sense, even if no sane person would ever go for it. Pre rework she tried to seduce him while his hotter girlfriend was literally feet away.

Dev has said that he has a full loyal route with choices that matter with Clara, including MC taking her virginity. So will assume that the bit in the hotel with it being easy to bang her was him not thinking things through again. But that happens with him a lot.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I can only add one guess! Jackson will humiliate Max again, claiming that he fucked Clara in the next room and can even show his bonus in the form of panties! Max will definitely believe and be upset, because Clara left the party in panties, and after talking with Jackson about "work", the panties disappeared?... But Max will endure everything, because he has completed the main task! But there are 2 other outsider friends. Therefore, the game must continue! The author has a job! Good health and success to all!

Reactions: giqui and Demnor

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So content was removed and some things were changed a bit. Guess I'll keep the older version too now since this happened.
Ya, dev wasn't happy with how he did the last update and no one else was either. This remake was better, still not exactly what I wanted, but it's acceptable. I'm sure most people will agree it's good now.
I never expected it to be changed exactly how I wanted it to be anyway.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I can only add one guess! Jackson will humiliate Max again, claiming that he fucked Clara in the next room and can even show his bonus in the form of panties! Max will definitely believe and be upset, because Clara left the party in panties, and after talking with Jackson about "work", the panties disappeared?... But Max will endure everything, because he has completed the main task! But there are 2 other outsider friends. Therefore, the game must continue! The author has a job! Good health and success to all!
maybe, it's in line with how the previous jackson stuff has been, but I was never a fan of it, I'd 100% prefer if we got to see exactly what clara does offscreen. I am not a fan of having that stuff happen off screen, I don't care if MC doesn't get to see it, but I want to.
But yeah now it's gonna be corrupting clara more time, she's still gonna have to be fucked by everyone else. Hopefully not more off screen. I did prefer when they were all in the same room and she actually lost her virginity to MC without any possibility that it didn't happen and she lost it to JAckson off screen which isn't good content at all.

$ummer

Sep 26, 2020
tHE JURY IS OUT ON WHAT THIS GAME IS MISSING: ACTUAL MEANINGFUL CHOICES:
Dev is making a rewrite to make some sort of adjustment and save the plot, but ...

By that time, she will have fkked the whole country. There is no upside for any character development. So why the hassle, when all the girls whore out to guys they never have anything to talk or share with?
SHE NEEDS TO GET KNOCKED UP FROM GORDON

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
wait other options in bottle game is removed? in my prev walkthrough i could make the fatty bang clara and the old man as well but now only gordon and vanilla scene when returning to home

• Sad
Reactions: potspipe

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
I hope the Slow Burn is over for Clara. And now the real fucking will begin. I've been waiting for this for so long.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... the most we were ever gonna see was the old update 15 with the action.
Dev is now returning the slow burn to this title, keep your second to last update if
you got it, that is all you will ever see of scenes there just for fan service.
All those guys never were intended for the same update or the same setting,
dev screwed up by craming them all onto one lil girl Clara.

Reactions: giqui

mikl35

Jan 1, 2022
im getting some errors and then when it get to the day after the "party" i cant play anymore
i'll have to play the whole game from the start?
If you like the "old" version, better to start a new game in a different file.

Btw, I got this error by stating with an old save:

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch_16'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 174, in script call
File "C:\...\MEGAsync Downloads\MISFITS-Part2_v15.1-pc\MISFITS-Part2_(v15.1)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "script.rpyc", line 174, in script call
File "C:\...\MEGAsync Downloads\MISFITS-Part2_v15.1-pc\MISFITS-Part2_(v15.1)-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch_16'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Misfits Part2_(v15.1)
Sat Apr 01 04:07:44 2023
Seems you guys didn't read the changelog. This is a rework of CH15, you have to use a save from CH14 or before. You'll get that error of CH16 not found once you finish CH15 because CH16 isn't out for a few more days.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Can somebody explain this? I finish Friday night with Level 7-15, sleep and wake up with Level 7-7. So I miss the scene in the garage, because I need 9 points (got the 8th point by groping at the bus). What did I wrong?
Also, Amy lost 6 points from the beach action to work at the café. I can't understand why.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes