NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Dude what the hell was this update? This is like the biggest downgrade I've seen from these games lol. Its not even just the fact that things were changed so that we get LESS content than we had previously, but everything feels so stale and rushed.

I dunno if some patrons or discord or whatever influenced him but i hope this isn't an indication of future things to come but rather a misstep on the devs part. This might be a text book example on why you shouldn't always listen to every voice talking your ear off.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Damn here I was wishing we had a GOFILE upload so it would be faster and now I don't even want to play it if it is just a fucked up rework of chapter 15. :(

Edit: Played it just to see and what a horrible change! No way to prevent Jackson from taking Clara's virginity no matter how you play it. Glad I have my save games from the previous version of chapter 15.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Dude what the hell was this update? This is like the biggest downgrade I've seen from these games lol. Its not even just the fact that things were changed so that we get LESS content than we had previously, but everything feels so stale and rushed.

I dunno if some patrons or discord or whatever influenced him but i hope this isn't an indication of future things to come but rather a misstep on the devs part. This might be a text book example on why you shouldn't always listen to every voice talking your ear off.
This is not the official update, but some changes which the Dev did that he was not satisfied with from the previous release.you will have to go back a couple of scenes to see the changes.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This is not the official update, but some changes which the Dev did that he was not satisfied with from the previous release.you will have to go back a couple of scenes to see the changes.
I saw the changes, some scenes where changed entirely and for the worst, that was my whole point.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
I left (got) pictures from old version to keep them as a keepsake.

It still looked somewhat wild/unexpected from plot point of view and greatly expanded its "flow of development", but yes, these were the best scenes at that moment (each of them in own way), replacement turned out to be quite ambiguous, especially considering that Gordon is still can take the cherry in new variant... What was the point of this whole change then (technically it doesn't change much, but it cuts down suggested content a lot), to make it less obvious?

Well, to hell with this, let's see what we'll get as pay off next.

Reactions: Gromov and HUNUTAN

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I like the new update. Yes, there is less content, but it is logical

I mean, what's the point of Clara letting Chaz and Sebastian fuck her? Ntr for the sake of ntr?

Right there, your decisions are taken into account and there are checks for "affection" and "lust".
As I understand it, this was done so that, depending on our decisions, the plot would finally be split into 2 branches - cuck and faithful routes

Reactions: BeastMaster59

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I like the new update. Yes, there is less content, but it is logical

I mean, what's the point of Clara letting Chaz and Sebastian fuck her? Ntr for the sake of ntr?

Right there, your decisions are taken into account and there are checks for "affection" and "lust".
As I understand it, this was done so that, depending on our decisions, the plot would finally be split into 2 branches - cuck and faithfully routes
She's drunk, MC has trained her to become more and more slutty. She let loose and get swept by lust.

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
I like the the Version 15.1 but is has a lot of bugs. Maybe there was not enough time for a betatest.

Bugs:

- If Clara is to shy to strip in the game, the pictures of partnerselection for the last round show a stripped Clara. Some of the following scenes keep the stripped Carla. If Carla is to shy to strip her braw and you chose the Gordon scene the bra shows up again after the selection scene.

- If you choose Carla as partner and Kayley did not lost her panties, she is not wearing panties while she walks with Gordon.

- Carla shows her boobs to Gardon. He can take her bra off. She passes the Lust 9 test even if she has not lust 9. Furthermore the test does not make sense, because it is only possible to have lust < 9 if you use the cheats of the console).

- If you stop Clara having sex with Gordon or Clara did not pass the test to have sex with him, the mc talks about clara having sex with gordon on the way to the hotel

I do not have patreon and do not know how to tell Slow Burn Games about the bugs. Maybe some Patreon who read this can Slow Burn Games tell about these bugs an thank him from me for this free version.

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Glad to see things were changed as the whole point of the choices of the game were to determine what route you were on and if you wanted to share Clara but not get any actual ntr behind your back then the forced ntr scene with Clara and the other guys didn't make any sense as she is supposed to still stay loyal to a point in variations of the sharing route.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Man I was hoping to see what happen with Clara in the room with Jackson, I was hoping NTR would pop and she loses virginity with Jackson if we stayed with Mavis now its just an extra sex scene with no downside.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
well I was waiting for the first of the month to become a patron, guess I will be keeping my money in my pocket for at least another month.

• Haha
Reactions: HUNUTAN

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
It was a sensible change rather than the jumping in we got on the previous Ch 15. Not as much fun maybe but certainly more realistic and helpful for future advancement.

As a bit of a tease and I hope the creator won't mind but here is a few glimpses of Ch 16...

chap16_11.png chap16_64.png chap16_4.png chap16_25.png
So we get an RPG with the Kid again, another party, Amy having more fun and Jackson once more.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It was a sensible change rather than the jumping in we got on the previous Ch 15. Not as much fun maybe but certainly more realistic and helpful for future advancement.

As a bit of a tease and I hope the creator won't mind but here is a few glimpses of Ch 16...

View attachment 2510227 View attachment 2510231 View attachment 2510239 View attachment 2510241
So we get an RPG with the Kid again, another party, Amy having more fun and Jackson once more.
Who cares if the dev minds, it’s a fucking pirate site, what is he like L$P and he’s looking for rats that posted his $40 (what a joke) teasers on here :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes