Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In my opinion, this game has a problem because we have a lot of female characters and only two count and we can only choose her. Claire and Amy.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In my opinion, this game has a problem because we have a lot of female characters and only two count and we can only choose her. Claire and Amy.
Hi, I do not know how many more updates the game will get, but in the last couple updates there are preparations to optionally pursue other girls beside Clara and Amy. At least Betsy, Pixie and maybe Bean and Joy.
That said, the game was started with the intention of Clara and Amy being the two main characters, Betsy was always meant as an antagonist. Only some fan following made her pursuable, but I do not see the attraction. Betsy turned out to be a lying snake, seen the latest in the last update.
As for the many female characters in general, even the Dev makes some jokes. Once the MC asks himself why he simply cannot get all the girls he fancies and answers it with "would not be realistic".:):LOL:

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hi, I do not know how many more updates the game will get, but in the last couple updates there are preparations to optionally pursue other girls beside Clara and Amy. At least Betsy, Pixie and maybe Bean and Joy.
That said, the game was started with the intention of Clara and Amy being the two main characters, Betsy was always meant as an antagonist. Only some fan following made her pursuable, but I do not see the attraction. Betsy turned out to be a lying snake, seen the latest in the last update.
As for the many female characters in general, even the Dev makes some jokes. Once the MC asks himself why he simply cannot get all the girls he fancies and answers it with "would not be realistic".:):LOL:
I'm still faithful Clara that's what I have stats level 4 seduction 11 lust 4 is it good stats? and I'm helping Amy stay out of trouble. And Betsy is a sneaky viper.

:ROFLMAO: I'm waiting for a game from this developer, with a younger guy and older ladies and mature women with these models from the game and somehow I can't wait. I'm waiting for the F95 zone for a game like this.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm still faithful Clara that's what I have stats level 4 seduction 11 lust 4 is it good stats? and I'm helping Amy stay out of trouble. And Betsy is a sneaky viper.

:ROFLMAO: I'm waiting for a game from this developer, with a younger guy and older ladies and mature women with these models from the game and somehow I can't wait. I'm waiting for the F95 zone for a game like this.
For a full loyal Clara playthrough these are very good stats, but you might miss one, two sexy times with Clara, but that is part of the price to pay under the rules in Misfits. As you might have seen in my guide, a loyal playthrough where you get all the current "playtimes" with Clara is very difficult. If you want a "safety window" with relative low stats, you might miss some stuff with Clara for yourself. Higher stats help here, but you need to be more careful and observant.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
why does claras lust go down after next day begins, eg. after she succesfully had enough lust for the babysitting thing were she asked permission by text, she got to 12 then after MC sleeps she's back down to 7 and can't do the bus grope event

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
why does claras lust go down after next day begins, eg. after she succesfully had enough lust for the babysitting thing were she asked permission by text, she got to 12 then after MC sleeps she's back down to 7 and can't do the bus grope event
You can take a look into my guide for the loyal paths about this. But as a quick answer, the current lust level of all characters goes down each night to the openness/sexiness level (the red bar). Say Clara has an openness level of 4, her current lust level goes down to 4 each night, no matter if it was 12 the other day..
But in your case there has to be something else, because if Clara has a lust level of 7, you groping her in the bus should function.

Reactions: deaddog

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Anybody else wonder if Clara will be the next to give a handjob for a good basketball game?
I do not think so. Clara is not a cheerleader, she just helped out for the photoshot. Someone like Pixie is far more probable, if the Dev wants to take a cheerleader the MC knows.
update news?
Up to now, the game was always updated once a month, in the begiinning. So the next update should come out sometime this week.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The most important and logical event in the game may be the appearance of a new guy who will make Amy his bride . This is logical to ensure the transition to the continuation of the game called 12 days of Christmas! I feel sorry for the main character, although the author immediately appointed him to the role of the main loser among his friends! Clara leads the guy by the nose, just teases and uses him as an assistant to solve her father's financial problems! I feel sorry for Max again, although it's just a game!:cry:;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

JackSmigol

Sep 28, 2020
The most important and logical event in the game may be the appearance of a new guy who will make Amy his bride . This is logical to ensure the transition to the continuation of the game called 12 days of Christmas! I feel sorry for the main character, although the author immediately appointed him to the role of the main loser among his friends! Clara leads the guy by the nose, just teases and uses him as an assistant to solve her father's financial problems! I feel sorry for Max again, although it's just a game!:cry:;)
poor max

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That is not quite correct. Unlike most other girls, you can have a loyal run with Clara and while she uses him to a certain point to help her Dad, it becomes clear that she really likes Max. Certainly, you can play her otherwise, but that are choices done.

Reactions: Demnor
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes