Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Once more into the breach! Misfits HAS LOYAL paths, if only for Clara it seems to crystalise out! There is a reason why in 10.1 during the starting questions you can choose to dislike NTR. I made several posts (e.g. 821) with tips how to get and stay on the Clara loyal paths.
So that means for parst one and 2 you can date and be in a relationship with all the females without sharing? I played part one and didn't see the option to cancel NTR. Is anyone going to add it to part one? If they do, I'll replay the game.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I want to say that there is no reason to argue for a simple reason. The main character has not fucked with girls for real yet! The main character on the love front has no "victories" and he simply has nothing to share! It would be better to see the pictures from the expected release. That would be great!:)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So that means for parst one and 2 you can date and be in a relationship with all the females without sharing? I played part one and didn't see the option to cancel NTR. Is anyone going to add it to part one? If they do, I'll replay the game.
For Clara only, there are loyal paths in both part one and part two. In part 2 you can, if you do not use a part 1 save, disable NTR during the starting questions.
In part 1 you cannot specfically disable it, but you can follow the loyal paths. I wrote several posts with hints how to get on and staying on the loyal paths! Just look at them, e.g. post 821, 806 or 560. Please also see post 849 about lies in the game.
Hope this can help you!

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Always odd how people feel the need to go to a game labelled NTR and then whine and complain about it being NTR.
If we could Filter to hide any Game with certain Tag, like "NTR (or could see Tag in Game List), we would not "go to a game labelled" NTR in the first place. But we have asked for these Feature and are told "No". We have also asked that "NTR" be split, as the three Type are vastly differing, but also "No".

So instead we click Game before knowing of Tags, see Art or Tags we like, then have to ask what KIND of NTR, and only then do have Option and Knowledge to "ignore", and only then do some "whine and complain".

If we had Tools to truly sort apart and filter, if the three very differong "NTR" could be known before, this would not repeat on every Game. But we do not have such Tools, so this will remain the Routine every and each new Game.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Misfits V10.2 Part2, don`t know what's new, but I thought I`d share anyway, sorry if double Post.
Thanks for the update of the current part, next one should be out on Wednesday! It might be a bugfix, because I saw an animation I did not see working before. But there is still some work to do. While we do not see the Amy parts which did not happen any longer, the Betsy parts which did not happen still show at bedtime.
I do not want to do something with this false snake any longer and blocked everything in school, yet at bedtime it still showed the class room scene.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If we could Filter to hide any Game with certain Tag, like "NTR (or could see Tag in Game List), we would not "go to a game labelled" NTR in the first place. But we have asked for these Feature and are told "No". We have also asked that "NTR" be split, as the three Type are vastly differing, but also "No".

So instead we click Game before knowing of Tags, see Art or Tags we like, then have to ask what KIND of NTR, and only then do have Option and Knowledge to "ignore", and only then do some "whine and complain".

If we had Tools to truly sort apart and filter, if the three very differong "NTR" could be known before, this would not repeat on every Game. But we do not have such Tools, so this will remain the Routine every and each new Game.
You have them though? Exclude tag has been there for a long time.

Vukalo

Jan 9, 2018

Harem fanboys should be banned from this site period.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
So, I can't believe Principal Lester is only interested in spanking the girls. She needs to develop her skills! :)
Well first we need to have few more meetings with important people that decide it is okay to do such debauchery on school grounds. Spank is just a convenient way to do what you like, but still have excuse that it is nothing perverted :D

By the way, did we get to see everyone wear new sexy school uniforms yet? I can't remember and don't wanna replay now, waiting for new update lol

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

You can filter out games with ntr, you simply choose not to; go to Latest Updates and select ntr from the exclude tags drop down menu

On F95Zone, NTR means netorare although the definition given in the tag rules is shit

Reactions: Shadowen
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes