Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok I haven’t played in a minute so can som explain to me what’s in this current update and what scenes they had

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
At the end of Chapter 3, is it possible to get Amy's lust to 9 for a handjob scene on the taxi? The "hint" at top left says I've missed the scene but I've restarted a few times focusing on Amy yet I cant get her lust to 9 for that scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Amy can be brought to the 9th level of lust if she chooses the path when Max himself takes a girl home on a moped. Amy is very painfully "wounded" by love and Max could not admit that he loves her!

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Amy can be brought to the 9th level of lust if she chooses the path when Max himself takes a girl home on a moped. Amy is very painfully "wounded" by love and Max could not admit that he loves her!
thank you for the help

I was playing the compressed v9.2 and the scene never played at 8 lust.
Then I downloaded and played the uncompressed v9.0 and the taxi handjob scene actually happened at 8 lust. So I checked the code, the requirement for the handjob scene on the taxi was 8 lust in v9.0 but it increased to 9 in v9.2.

Probably just a small bug. I will stick with v9.0 for now.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
So... If you choose Amy, you are cucked by the biker, If you Choose Clara can avoided be cucked (or be cucked by 6 or seven guys), The chuby girl you are cucked by the class ... just din't try the teacher... So by now just play the clara or the other cheerleader (dark skin).

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
I don't get cucked by Betsy, because I'm team Clara, although having some alone time with Amy would be nice.

At the end of Chapter 3, is it possible to get Amy's lust to 9 for a handjob scene on the taxi? The "hint" at top left says I've missed the scene but I've restarted a few times focusing on Amy yet I cant get her lust to 9 for that scene.
Are you on about the scene that happens after Amy is dumped by the biker? If so then it can become more than a handjob.

Reactions: Demnor

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Are you on about the scene that happens after Amy is dumped by the biker? If so then it can become more than a handjob.
its the first taxi scene in the very begining after Amy was alittle drunk and danced with someone. It's probably a small bug in the compressed version I played. The lust requirement was higher than the uncompressed version.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
There are already 10 parts in your favorite game! The plot is developing and the characters have already revealed their potentials. I'm looking for hero matches! Max's face has not been shown yet, but the appearance of body parts, the back of the head with hair, hands and behavior is not Dave! I wonder if this is a temporary discrepancy or if the author has another option. For example, new characters will appear!

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
There are already 10 parts in your favorite game! The plot is developing and the characters have already revealed their potentials. I'm looking for hero matches! Max's face has not been shown yet, but the appearance of body parts, the back of the head with hair, hands and behavior is not Dave! I wonder if this is a temporary discrepancy or if the author has another option. For example, new characters will appear!
No, Max's face has been shown a few times. It's the same image every time Clara is getting felt up by someone that's not him.
5457827c39cd0eeadd68195e3edeaf15.jpeg

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Good observation! The guy is scary, unfortunately similar to my life! The mood is 0. Only unexpected plot twists and hot events in the game can save me! Especially interesting is which of the guys will become a couple for Amy at the end of the game?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
NTR not avoidable and no incest either (was expecting MC to fuck his mom as that's his only blood relative, didn't happen, other than a short scene with Amy giving her uncle a handy which shoudn't really count) = :poop: AVN.
How often have I or other users to repeat that for Clara there are loyal paths? Just a couple posts ago I gave some tips how to get onto these paths...reading is your friend!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That is what will happen most probably, Dave popping up some update like Cruise did, at least for those on the Clara and Betsy paths.

• Hey there
Reactions: UpravDom
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes