RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I am seeing ver 8.2 on other websites. Not sure if it is legit or not. Patreon is talking about ver 9.0.
But nothing updated here.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Misfits [v9.2] [Slow Burn Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 470 MB

Links Update 10/08/2022

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
A very interesting continuation of the story! The plot is filled with intrigue and meaning! The heroes have shown individual traits of their character and an analysis of events can be made. Clara flirts bravely, but does not lose control. For now! Amy is a stubborn girl and follows her frivolous feelings! She flew into the fire like a curious butterfly and got burned! Poor Amy! Poor Max! Kind guy Max meets Clara against his will, but in fact dreams of a girl Amy. We choose and we are chosen, it's bad if it doesn't match! What kind of adventure will this mismatch lead to!? We will wait for what a surprise the dear author will prepare! Thank you very much!

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Update was good, but gotta say I love happy sluts not sad ones. Hope going forward there won't be anymore tears and just happy fun. I am glad that the tears were shed by girl I am not interested in, but if it was Clara or Betsy I would be too sad to enjoy myself.

A scene I would love to see in near future: MC and Dad plays poker together with his friends and the girl you chose is there to keep fun atmosphere ;) You could be a winner and have her for yourself or maybe make some mistakes so she entertains others more :p

Also beach vibes are always great, I think Betsy should enjoy beach as well, she is confident girl so her bikini should reflect that - no stinky one-piece suits! :)

All in all, thanks for sharing the update and everyone who supports this project! :)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Also beach vibes are always great, I think Betsy should enjoy beach as well, she is confident girl so her bikini should reflect that - no stinky one-piece suits! :)
Yes please! I was very pleased to see her unafraid to show her midriff in this update, although I sure wish we got more with her (but then again, that's my feeling for every update ;)). She would be super hot in a skimpy bikini with all the guys on the beach drooling over her!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Very nice update and we see some consequences of earlier choices coming in! When I started from my last save of the loyal Clara + daring dresses path, I could see some pathways opening, closing or continuing. It becomes clear that there is an exhibitionist and tease somewhere deep in Clara, but how strongly these traits come out depends on our choices.
If we go for a loyal relationship and choose accordingly, Clara teases and shows off, but is resistant to further actions by others even at higher slut levels than e.g. Amy or Betsy. If we encourage her daring dress path, she now (in the new update) is brave enough to even wear the black party outfit on her own choice.
There are several events, both in earlier versions and the new update, where we players can choose towards Amy and Betsy, who supposedly will become our girlfriends later on. And we can use these events to reaffirm our choices towards Clara as well. At the end of the new update we can see the consequences in the text.
We began the game with a big crush on Amy (like Eustace too) and landed with Clara more by accident than design. On my Clara playthrough at the end of the new update, Max states that Amy might be a good fit for the Misfits (plan). It is clear from the formulation that Max now likes Clara more.
And there is a situation earlier in the update where we can see the changes in relationship on both sides too. While Clara in an earlier phone talk with Amy liked Gordon´s buff build (if not his personality), in the new update when Clara is asked about Gordon, she now states that she changed him in "for a better model".

I am curious how Dave will turn up in the game. If he pops up suddenly like the biker or if we find out later on and being on the Amy path, that we have a second name "David". Because if we get Amy in "Misfits", we must be the Dave of "12 Days". If we go for Clara as our girlfriend, then this is less problematic, The Clara of "12 Days" is a tease, quite happy to show off, but has a hard limit how far she goes.
If we go for Betsy, then nothing is problematic, since she is not mentioned in "12 Days".

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes