Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Interesting developments, but I have to say that there are bugs. The biggest is the bio page of Clara, which can be unlocked, but only gives you error screens. Some renders do not fire or are missing during the new chapter, e.g. when walking through the town with Clata and during a scene with Betsy.
Storywise I have to check out the various routes and how the choices impact here. First impression is that we see several scenes where the MC gives out ambivalent statements, clearly made as such to be fitting the major routes with major changes in text. Graphics are really, really good when it comes to characters like Clara (seems to me she was reworked 2-3 chapters ago, her early incarnation seemed to be based on the Mercy asset, now there is a lot of Harper in her) or Amy, backgrounds got better and Slowburns style choice to have most gown-ups bordering on caricatures keeps going on.

Addendum: The biography pages now function after starting a new game! With saves made in old 9.0 the bio pages are broken.

P.S. It is now possible to see the current arousal level you need for various "lewd""sexy" acts on the biography pages. Had to laugh when I unlocked the "Alley Cat" kink (Meow);)

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Wow this is some matrix kind of shit. Or is that supposed to be her tongue? :D

1664736526028.png

EDIt: btw anyone got variables? I am missing 1 lust point for a scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit2: for anyone wondering, the command is $claraGirl.upHotOnly(x) - this adds x to lust, not sure if it wont break anything, so use at your own risk

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wow this is some matrix kind of shit. Or is that supposed to be her tongue? :D

View attachment 2077975

EDIt: btw anyone got variables? I am missing 1 lust point for a scene.

edit2: for anyone wondering, the command is $claraGirl.upHotOnly(x) - this adds x to lust, not sure if it wont break anything, so use at your own risk
Hi! You can gain the necessary points during gameplay, no cheat needed. As for your spoiler, that might only be true for the NTR paths, it is NOT true for the loyal paths.
As I wrote in a post above, Slowburn writes the texts ambivalent enough to fit several paths without much rewriting. Only flaw with that is that in some scenes this leaves stuff for misinterpretations. The maybe "funny taste" is text which should only fire if you have the points for your blowjob, after which you and Clara kiss. The problem is, that this text fires even if you have not enough points for the blowjob event, but the game thinks you got him on the loyal (!) Clara route nevertheless.
The NTR and sharing paths have slightly different text.

Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I think so. The hot adventures in the last release hurt the heroes ! Therefore, the author gave more time to the heroes to communicate and understand how to live on. This is what happens in real life. The author noticeably reduced the release and showed the events of only one day . That's why there are few adventures.

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret
Apr 7, 2018
Clara and Joy are perfect girls, each could have her own game and it wouldn't be boring. Amy is just as hot as stupid, kinda predictable. Betsy is a female serial rapist, I said no to her like 30 times and she still grabs my dick in public, what a girl.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Again, the game shows me scenes that I didn't choose for what ?.
Have the same experience, that is surely a bug where the game calls up event results, but not the specific choice made. I had not had the time to check it, but I wonder if that happens on the "questionaire" start as well. v.10 has problems with saves from 9.0, might be worked out in 9.2.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Misfits-10.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: shotzpro
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes