Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I think there should also have been a choice of selecting who to make girlfriend. Dev could also make it in a way where mc could have Amy as gf and also Betsy and then we will get more variety and also the story could also go like mc already has a gf which is loyal to him but the other friends gfs are also cheating on their bfs with him. Just my opinion though as I am more of a harem supporter and also NTR for me is the one where I take other's girls so that my be making me think this way. Its just a suggestion. Depends on dev how he wants to proceed I am just giving my opinion the way my minds works.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Well I think there should also have been a choice of selecting who to make girlfriend. Dev could also make it in a way where mc could have Amy as gf and also Betsy and then we will get more variety and also the story could also go like mc already has a gf which is loyal to him but the other friends gfs are also cheating on their bfs with him. Just my opinion though as I am more of a harem supporter and also NTR for me is the one where I take other's girls so that my be making me think this way. Its just a suggestion. Depends on dev how he wants to proceed I am just giving my opinion the way my minds works.
I not really a harem supporter, but I agree that it would be nice to be able to choose our girlfriend.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
ntr of the game can be avoided?
Once again, yes!
Amy, Betsy and Clara are the main girls and how we and they develop hinges on the players decisions. You can get buttoned up, extremly loyal girlfriends, you can get sluts, ready to jump into any bed, you can even get very loyal, but slutty girlfriends and several shades inbetween. All dependent on how you choose during events.
Most decisions could be roughly called "Seduction" and "relationship" decisions. Another important factor are the points on the kiss lips, which measure the current Lust/excitement level of the various girls.
Very high, 8+ points, might make even loyal girls lustful for the current situation. Good when you are involved, bad (or not so bad for the NTR fans) when you are not much involved.
You can get the girlfriend you want, if you balance your decisions correctly. You get sharing or NTR only if you make the needed decisions for it.

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
Once again, yes!
Amy, Betsy and Clara are the main girls and how we and they develop hinges on the players decisions. You can get buttoned up, extremly loyal girlfriends, you can get sluts, ready to jump into any bed, you can even get very loyal, but slutty girlfriends and several shades inbetween. All dependent on how you choose during events.
Most decisions could be roughly called "Seduction" and "relationship" decisions. Another important factor are the points on the kiss lips, which measure the current Lust/excitement level of the various girls.
Very high, 8+ points, might make even loyal girls lustful for the current situation. Good when you are involved, bad (or not so bad for the NTR fans) when you are not much involved.
You can get the girlfriend you want, if you balance your decisions correctly. You get sharing or NTR only if you make the needed decisions for it.
to avoid this(Once again, yes!).
the right thing might be to add the tag (NTR optional).
I'm sure with this tag it would attract people who don't like ntr game like me, but I managed to play when it's avoidable(maybe a walkthrough mod).

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
I'm sure with this tag it would attract people who don't like ntr game like me, but I managed to play when it's avoidable(maybe a walkthrough mod).
dude, when we NTR fans come to some cool game with a very cool storyline and a little hint of corruption, but there is no NTR and we ask for it to be turned on (at least avoided), you NTR opponents start throwing a tantrum and throwing facepalm, so yes, this game is mainly about NTR and if you don't like something about it, please leave this post!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That might be right, but I am not the creator, so I can just give some info. :)

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
dude, when we NTR fans come to some cool game with a very cool storyline and a little hint of corruption, but there is no NTR and we ask for it to be turned on (at least avoided), you NTR opponents start throwing a tantrum and throwing facepalm, so yes, this game is mainly about NTR and if you don't like something about it, please leave this post!
go to the gym

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
Help me understand this game. How many paths here at the moment? is there a purely ntr path? I replayed several times choosing different answers (tried to increase purely seduction, tried to increase only lust, but with it goes up and seduction) - but the result is about the same - exchange, and the level of flipper affects only a couple of scenes. I don't understand, am I doing something wrong and can't discover other ways. Or they are not in the game? How to reach the maximum ntr paths?
n)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Help me understand this game. How many paths here at the moment? is there a purely ntr path? I replayed several times choosing different answers (tried to increase purely seduction, tried to increase only lust, but with it goes up and seduction) - but the result is about the same - exchange, and the level of flipper affects only a couple of scenes. I don't understand, am I doing something wrong and can't discover other ways. Or they are not in the game? How to reach the maximum ntr paths?
n)
Since I dislike NTR (sharing or netorase the max I go for), I cannot help you much, but some points are given independently of your choices by the interaction with the world. So some choices for NTR but love route as well are not obvious. For love for instance, you have to be there for Clara (e.g. stop guys hitting on her), for sharing or NTR you have to watch as often as you can or have the dream at night.
There are some levers which are not in point form, but in having done or not done something. hope this helps a bit.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I think as we starts to have the girls become more and more open and slutty each chapter I feel like we should build the MC as well like help him become more confident, and make him strong like make him go to the gym and find books to teach him about sex or something idk

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
Damn, feels like being trolled into playing NTR games whenever your girl prefers doing lewd stuffs with fatties and wringkled uncles while blue balling you

• Haha
Reactions: Ursus4321 and Ooh

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Damn, feels like being trolled into playing NTR games whenever your girl prefers doing lewd stuffs with fatties and wringkled uncles while blue balling you
Well, as I wrote in a couple posts beforte, that is what you get for just clicking a choice. Misfits, like several other games, has choices which will mean something along the story. You can get a girlfriend who is chaste and loyal all the way towards an open slut. But it is also possible to get a girlfriend who is slutty and loyal or a girlfriend who is aware of your voyeurism and several other variants across the board. Another important factor is the current lust level, which is displayed on the kiss lips. If it is high 8+, then even loyal girls can become lustful in the current situation.
It simply hinges on making good choices or better the right choices for what type of girlfriend you want and keeping an eye on the lust level. You want it high when you interact with the girl and less high, when she is with others.

Last edited:

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
It would be cool if the Dev could help the MC gain more confidence and have him get some sex lessons so he doesn’t cum early and maybe even try to corrupt the girls on his own without his friends

• Haha
Reactions: Ooh

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
But wait...MC trades his smoking hot girl for a white version of Lizzo lol

Low key Betty is sexy, mainly because she puts out more than the friend. Still the best scenes in this game.

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
But wait...MC trades his smoking hot girl for a white version of Lizzo lol

Low key Betty is sexy, mainly because she puts out more than the friend. Still the best scenes in this game.
Betty has got that fat girl confidence. Like, she knowns that she's not a 10/10 but she puts in the effort and at this point she's the only one not blue balling anyone in this game. This is how an average girl elevates herself from an average 5/10 to a 7/10. Showing up and being available is 98% of success, people. Learn from Betty. Chase down your dreams and give them a hand job in a car.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Once again, yes!
WOW so its all about choices ?
I rly want a Loyal Slutty GF type

Are the choices Clear ? Or are they misleading ?
I dont want to pick the wrong thing xd

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
WOW so its all about choices ?
I rly want a Loyal Slutty GF type

Are the choices Clear ? Or are they misleading ?
I dont want to pick the wrong thing xd
:)The choices can be misleading and are not all obvious. you have to decide carefully. Most choices are roughly speaking about "Openness(Corruption at times)" and "Relationship". An important part is the current lust level, depicted on the kiss lips. If he is high, 8+, even chaste girls can become lustful in that situation. And it is important to note, the lust level cannot fall back below the openness level. If your GF´s "openness" level is e.g. 4, then the lust level cannot fall below 4 anymore.

So you want your girl to be open and close to you, which means you need to raise "Openness/Corruption/relations" (however you want to call it)level, but you want her lust level only high when she is with you (or for the NTR and to an extend netorase players you want it high when she is with others).
This needs forethought. In some cases raising openness/corruption will bring the results, in some cases you should concentrate on raising only current lust (which will sink down again during the night). An example would be making out with Clara in the school yard. While you do need some open- and closeness to you from her, it does not need to be all high, current lust level gates if Clara lets you play with her breasts or not.
Then there are some events who seem to be markers for things like voyeurism (a dream you can decide to have or not) or e.g. if Clara starts to like modelling or showing off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Limited20
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes