HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
The game becomes better and better. I try to avoid Betsy, if I can. My favourite is Amy, but that doesn't stop me from flirting with the other hot girls. :cool:
Would have prefered it switched between pov, taking us to Amys too maybe, I still see her as the MC to be honest.

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
The dev makes over 2000 USD a month on Patreon and has tons of loyal fans and supporters. People who pirate are not always a guaranteed lost sale since many will pirate regardless and never buy the game while some may support the Patreon or wait until the game is finished and buy it on Steam or something. Stopping development on this game or any future projects doesn't really impact pirates, but it will impact their supporters who gave money every month and also the dev who got a solid amount of money and support from it. Doesn't really make sense to have that kind of reaction even though I can understand frustration about a game getting leaked like this.
If is 2000$/month Patreon take 200$/month US tax 460$/month, he get money 1340$/month. If he do work own company were i live and dont take money out salary etc. He must pay 20% win tax 268$/month. Now max(1072$/month) If he take out win money company tax is 24%. If he take all out tax (257$/month.) He is Bank max here 815$/ month.

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
If is 2000$/month Patreon take 200$/month US tax 460$/month, he get money 1340$/month. If he do work own company were i live and dont take money out salary etc. He must pay 20% win tax 268$/month. Now max(1072$/month) If he take out win money company tax is 24%. If he take all out tax (257$/month.) He is Bank max here 815$/ month.
That's brutal, sounds like USA suffocates people with tax :O But he is from UK. Thank god the situation is bit better there ;) That's said, i don't think that it is a huge request from him to wait 1 month for public version ( on his defend ). But without sites like these ( full with pirates) where he would advertise his product ?Where would people come to support him on patreon? Cause we all kind of know they didn't come from youtube, twitter etc...

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Decent week-added 55 renders and 3 anims.
Just about on schedule- held up for half a day with a bugged asset so I needed to re-create the Harry character using a different base figure. Hopefully you won't notice any difference.
On schedule for early release on June 3rd
ch18_8.png ch18_10.png ch18_13.png

SzumK

May 24, 2020
Hey Guy's, i have a problem.
The final decision after the game Truth or Dare leaves me with only 2 options: Me or Gordon.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hey Guy's, i have a problem.
The final decision after the game Truth or Dare leaves me with only 2 options: Me or Gordon.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.
You are doing nothing wrong! Unfortunately for some reason Slowburn decided that there will only be a choice between these two options. I for one would also have liked e.g. the possibility of coming together with Joy on sharing path.
As for your question, th choice you have is clearcut. If you choose yourself, thjere will definitely NO NTR at the party. If you choose Gordon, you can stop(!) NTR from happening, but you do not have to.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I reckon he changed it because the variation was going to get out of hand for future choices. You need to be careful in these games not to open too many paths or you get overwhelmed.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
I think it was changed since they are the only two reasonably logical choices. Gordon is after all her former boyfriend/love interest, and you (the MC) is her current. Clara just isn't enough of a slut yet to end up with just anybody.

Reactions: segasurfer

Chumpyman

Dec 4, 2021
Having the 4 choices at the party, which was great, in the long term would be too much of a headache to see all the way thro. I personally prefer the way the MC could lose his virginity to the old woman while the MC's girlfriend gets fucked from the father in law than the new way but i understand its a better way to have the story continue with 2 conflicting sides.

LOVE the game, its one of my current favs.

Reactions: Demnor

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
It doesn't really matter since Amy gets fkd up anyway but there's more hidden outcomes during her first night with the biker in chapter 8: When the biker is about to screw her there's a first stat check in the code to see if her lust is 9 or more but it's impossible to get less than 12 lust points by that moment no matter what you choose. So she always performs BJ. With lust under 9, biker would just wank a load on Amy's face. If her lust is 9 or higher she proposes touching his cock and when the biker wants Amy to kiss it but her lust is under 11 then she only does HJ. But these two scenes won't happen since the dev set the lust check too low.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the 2nd beach day of chapter 14, the coding is wrong so the game mixes it up who you put lotion on the previous time:

In chapter 15, when we arrive at the hotel, the dialogue uses default MC name Max. Also later in chapter 17 when Jackson tells his version of what happened between him and Clara in the other room, the dialogue mixes up whether Clara told him what happened with Gorden or whether she's virgin due to to coding error. It could also be to show he's lying but soon he also says the correct version.

Also, there's some weird mess in the coding during Joe's dinner event when they get their dicks out on the couch. There should be a possibility for it to turn into a swinger party but due to weird lust checks once again it's impossible for it to happen. If Clara has high enough lust, MC should be able fuck Joe's wife while Clara performs HJ or BJ on Joe.

Pretty sure the dev lurks around here, so hopefully it can be helpful for them.

Jan 15, 2021
It doesn't really matter since Amy gets fkd up anyway but there's more hidden outcomes during her first night with the biker in chapter 8: When the biker is about to screw her there's a first stat check in the code to see if her lust is 9 or more but it's impossible to get less than 12 lust points by that moment no matter what you choose. So she always performs BJ. With lust under 9, biker would just wank a load on Amy's face. If her lust is 9 or higher she proposes touching his cock and when the biker wants Amy to kiss it but her lust is under 11 then she only does HJ. But these two scenes won't happen since the dev set the lust check too low.

On the 2nd beach day of chapter 14, the coding is wrong so the game mixes it up who you put lotion on the previous time:

In chapter 15, when we arrive at the hotel, the dialogue uses default MC name Max. Also later in chapter 17 when Jackson tells his version of what happened between him and Clara in the other room, the dialogue mixes up whether Clara told him what happened with Gorden or whether she's virgin due to to coding error. It could also be to show he's lying but soon he also says the correct version.

Also, there's some weird mess in the coding during Joe's dinner event when they get their dicks out on the couch. There should be a possibility for it to turn into a swinger party but due to weird lust checks once again it's impossible for it to happen. If Clara has high enough lust, MC should be able fuck Joe's wife while Clara performs HJ or BJ on Joe.

Pretty sure the dev lurks around here, so hopefully it can be helpful for them.
that last one does happen though. MC does bang Joe's wife while Clara gives Joe a BJ. Maybe you didn't have your stuff high enough, but I've been doing a full NTR run and Clara gobbles that knob

Reactions: Sirus804

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
that last one does happen though. MC does bang Joe's wife while Clara gives Joe a BJ. Maybe you didn't have your stuff high enough, but I've been doing a full NTR run and Clara gobbles that knob
Do you remember which version you played? The dev seems to have edited the code for version 17.2:
v17.2
- garage- added Clara's dad missing words
- end of day roundup- garage- corrected faithful route
- garage- corrected £ for $
- Joe dinner- re-jigged Lust points- easier faithful route (enter event with Lust 9 or less)
I have the latest version 17.3, I played around with Clara's lust level and if her lust was high (>=9) then the game just skips to Clara and MC starting to have sex after Frankie calls for Clara's attention and says she has an idea. However, if Clara's lust is low then the game skips the part where Clara considers whether to hold Joe's junk (lust >=11) or stay faithful to you (lust <11). It just skips to the choice menu where she's already holding Joe's and you can choose whether to stop Clara or let her continue and have some fun with Frankie yourself.

The correct order of the couch scene during Joe's dinner should be like this:
1. Frankie calls for Clara's attention and proposes that Clara hold Joe's junk.
1.1. If Clara's lust is lower than 11 then she refuses to hold Joe's and you two can have normal sex.​
1.2. If Clara's lust is at least 11 then she accepts and proudly holds both cocks.​
1.2.1. Choose to stop this and just have sex with Clara yourself; -1 ntrQuest point​
1.2.2. Choose to let it happen and Clara either performs only handjob on Joe (lust <13) or blowjob (lust >=13). You can have a go with Joe's wife and later have sex with Clara. +1 ntrQuest point I'd argue that partner swapping equals cuckolding though

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2021
Do you remember which version you played? The dev seems to have edited the code for version 17.2:

I have the latest version 17.3, I played around with Clara's lust level and if her lust was high (>=9) then the game just skips to Clara and MC starting to have sex after Frankie calls for Clara's attention and says she has an idea. However, if Clara's lust is low then the game skips the part where Clara considers whether to hold Joe's junk (lust >=11) or stay faithful to you (lust <11). It just skips to the choice menu where she's already holding Joe's and you can choose whether to stop Clara or let her continue and have some fun with Frankie yourself.

1.1. If Clara's lust is lower than 11 then she refuses to hold Joe's and you two can have normal sex.​
1.2. If Clara's lust is at least 11 then she accepts and proudly holds both cocks.​
1.2.1. Choose to stop this and just have sex with Clara yourself; -1 ntrQuest point​
1.2.2. Choose to let it happen and Clara either performs only handjob on Joe (lust <13) or blowjob (lust >=13). You can have a go with Joe's wife and later have sex with Clara. +1 ntrQuest point I'd argue that partner swapping equals cuckolding though
I played the first version of the release before any bug fixes or changes, so I guess 17 or 17.1

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021

Edited my saves first to 12/15 and then to 14/17 but still cannot get the scene, Clara dont hold both D's, no NTR, hj or bj choice (going straight to sex scene with MC). EDIT played with older save 9/12 and stil dont get the scene.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2021
Edited my saves first to 12/15 and then to 14/17 but still cannot get the scene, Clara dont hold both D's, no NTR, hj or bj choice (going straight to sex scene with MC). EDIT played with older save 9/12 and stil dont get the scene.
don't know what to tell you, mine is working at the levels shown

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
don't know what to tell you, mine is working at the levels shown
I think that difference is because what choices you made before! There ARE choices which impact the paths independent of the trait scores. e.g. Very early in the game at the first party if you interrupt Gordon and Clara already on the dance floor and tell her that you remembered her hating Gordon´s roving hands this has major positive impact on the loyal paths! Doing this means for instance that both available choices when the guys flirt with Clara at the bowling center will be positive for you, but only then!
There are several other choices which flag towards loyal, sharing, cuckold or NTR, depending what you choose. As I mentioned in earlier posts and my walkthrough, you can get a really loyal Clara if you play smart. You can also get a loyal, but daring Clara who likes to show off, you can also get a Clara happy with sharing or one onto the road to NTR.

Jan 15, 2021
I think that difference is because what choices you made before! There ARE choices which impact the paths independent of the trait scores. e.g. Very early in the game at the first party if you interrupt Gordon and Clara already on the dance floor and tell her that you remembered her hating Gordon´s roving hands this has major positive impact on the loyal paths! Doing this means for instance that both available choices when the guys flirt with Clara at the bowling center will be positive for you, but only then!
There are several other choices which flag towards loyal, sharing, cuckold or NTR, depending what you choose. As I mentioned in earlier posts and my walkthrough, you can get a really loyal Clara if you play smart. You can also get a loyal, but daring Clara who likes to show off, you can also get a Clara happy with sharing or one onto the road to NTR.
yeah, I said in my other post that I'm playing on a 100% sharing/NTR path. I always let Clara get groped or hook up with others without interference. IMO, the best scenes happen that way

Reactions: Alleykatt

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Had 2 saves from the party, 1 with Gordon and 1 with MC, I think the edited 1 is Gordon-Clara and the <older> is MC-Clara, I'll go back and try again. Thank you both for your answers.

Reactions: Turret
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes