Mar 16, 2023
Guys, last time i played it was the girlfriend getting fucked by his stepdad while he fucks the milf women, which was a secretary i guess. Which chapter or part is that ? where should i download any help ??

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Guys, last time i played it was the girlfriend getting fucked by his stepdad while he fucks the milf women, which was a secretary i guess. Which chapter or part is that ? where should i download any help ??
So it's not just me,i was focus on ntr route,face the same problem

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
(Two posts in one)

Please feedback any bugs/errors from this release. If they are fatal I'll fix and release an update immediately. If not, I'll include the fix in the public release at the end of the month.
- problem loading old saves- resynchronised chapter 16 which should sort it
- Jackson flashback- 'in fact' text error
v17.1
- garage Clara dad missing words
- night roundup- garage picture wrong in faithful route- - (misnamed variable)

Why file There isn't any ??

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Why file There isn't any ??
The dev is on this forum and most likely killed the link I posted I have edited the post with 17.3 links now but there is no backup links as I don't have the bandwidth to upload backup links my network is crap and unstable so I would be quick in grabbing it before the dev kills it again.

Last edited:

Vukalo

Jan 9, 2018
The dev is on this forum and most likely killed the link I posted I have edited the post with 17.3 links now but there is no backup links as I don't have the bandwidth to upload backup links my network is crap and unstable so I would be quick in grabbing it before the dev kills it again.
How can he do that?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Misfits-P3-17.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Misfits-P2-16.0
Misfits-P1-9.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MrJ

boywonda

Oct 18, 2021
is it just me or does the game keep crashing every lets say 10 frames first time it happened playing ren py based games btw

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
anyone tried to go with amy in part 1? and how did it go? I went with clara, and after while she started keeping secrets from me and well amy got gang raped in the end, and she wished she was my girlfriend or had a guy like me for a boyfriend? so ... I was wandering is there a path with amy instead of clara and would that even save her in the end?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
anyone tried to go with amy in part 1? and how did it go? I went with clara, and after while she started keeping secrets from me and well amy got gang raped in the end, and she wished she was my girlfriend or had a guy like me for a boyfriend? so ... I was wandering is there a path with amy instead of clara and would that even save her in the end?
There might be an Amy path coming, even if I doubt it going by how the game develops, but that would be in the future of Misfits. As for Clara, if you want help with the loyal paths, I made a walkthrough for the loyal paths up to around ch. 13/14. (When I have the time for it, I will update it) It should give you also some hints for the game mechanics, which can be misleading if you just have the explanation in the game.

Reactions: Envoye

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
There might be an Amy path coming, even if I doubt it going by how the game develops, but that would be in the future of Misfits. As for Clara, if you want help with the loyal paths, I made a walkthrough for the loyal paths up to around ch. 13/14. (When I have the time for it, I will update it) It should give you also some hints for the game mechanics, which can be misleading if you just have the explanation in the game.
oh thank you, can I get a copy of that as is? Im sure ch13/14 is is still far away from where Im at, and it took me nearly a week just to finish part1, and from the sounds of I could have a better clara, than the way things happened in my game

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
oh thank you, can I get a copy of that as is? Im sure ch13/14 is is still far away from where Im at, and it took me nearly a week just to finish part1, and from the sounds of I could have a better clara, than the way things happened in my game
Hi! I posted the walkthrough in post nr. 1168 and there is a pdf at the bottom of said post. It should help you, Misfits has some peculiar design decisions playing a role here, but there are loyal paths. From full loyal to daring loyal.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
The game becomes better and better. I try to avoid Betsy, if I can. My favourite is Amy, but that doesn't stop me from flirting with the other hot girls. :cool:

Reactions: HeroHate
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes