Mythic420

Oct 15, 2018
someone please upload the full characters file inside img?
Still getting errors inside game after fixing $автомт

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
Fuck yeah, did all the five endings
(But for some fucking reason, I get locked on the normal ending. When she says fucked up, all I can do is open the menu, in the middle of a dialogue... Fucked up)
Well, for advise, you just need to do the hazel ending, and a bit of the factory ending to get all scenes, and that's a little bit sad, for as much crazy Taboo is, I wanted a scene of her

Reactions: Mister Wake

Strikedown999

Dec 15, 2021
View attachment 3294826

Overview:
Misha
, a 23-year-old girl without roots, morals, or a stable income,
suddenly realizes she can't keep living off micro-loans forever,
especially when debt collectors come knocking at her door.
In her pursuit of wealth, she encounters a strange new world with peculiar organizations, people, and other beings.

Will you accept the challenge of this bizarre world or decide to sell your innocence,
or perhaps seek more astonishing ways to make a living?
Fate might await you in a random elevator or in tarot readings from a certain scammer…​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-25
Release Date: 2024-01-21
Developer: Zetlaff
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Looks great

Predator1271

Aug 15, 2018
Ok guys. Here is the russian version of the game. For anyone that wants to try and translate it, or for fellow comrades that can't buy it for 2$. IDK if it's gonna work for u, ive just compressed and uploaded game folder with steam-version.

(russian text) Держите версию на русском языке, те кто не может заплатить жалкие 2$ в стиме. Я хз будет ли у вас работать игра, так как я просто сжал и загрузил стимовскую папку с игрой.

Last edited:

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
how does anything work in this game? the english is so terrible ended up running around the apartment with the power off clicking enter and hoping something happens, it says something about internet but I can't even get to the computer because that chair is in the way.

Ussssr

Mar 10, 2020
Ok guys. Here is the russian version of the game. For anyone that wants to try and translate it, or for fellow comrades that can't buy it for 2$. IDK if it's gonna work for u, ive just compressed and uploaded game folder with steam-version.

(russian text) Держите версию на русском языке, те кто не может заплатить жалкие 2$ в стиме. Я хз будет ли у вас работать игра, так как я просто сжал и загрузил стимовскую папку с игрой.

Pixeldrain
Ты герой, и да, у меня лично даже акка в стим нет лол

U a hero, and yeah, i don't have a steam acc lol

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
Decided to stop being lazy and make a guide for this game (or walkthrough, don't know the difference).
So, I used this guide to get the endings in this site , but it's kind of lacking, so I will try making a more detailed one (in case something is lacking here too, ask, so I can uptade it)
Anyways, I will make it from the most covinient ending to the most incovinient one, and you can do all of them in one playthrough (but it's quite difficult, as you won't be able to get enough money and get all sex scenes in the time limit [though, I discovered a way of getting past the time limit that I will say at the end. It let you solve both of the problems, but will lock you of all the endings but the normal one, where you need money to pay you debts])
Oh, and I'm gonna put a map from the game here so you all can use to search for the places I say
2024-02-11.png
Sorry for bad grammar, I reviewed it all, but probably will let some something slide. Although, if you don't understand my english, sorry, but you will have a great problem with this game.

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
no idea how to unlock the glory hole lol
After the 5º day, go to the debtor collectors and talk with the guy in the left up part of the room, he will give you a pass and another unrelated work. With the pass, go to the area where the bathouse is, and talk to the guy blocking the path in the fence. After he give you the approval and let you pass, go to the end of the path and interact with the holes.
There's is a total of 4 scenes if I remember right, 3 for mouth and 1 for anal

Last edited:

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
After the 5º day, go to the debtor collectors and talks with the guy in the left up part of the room, he will give you a pass and another unrelated work. With the pass, go to the area where the bathouse is, and talk to the guy blocking the path in the fence. After he give you the approval and let you pass, go to the end of the path and interact with the holes.
There's is a total of 4 scenes if I remember right, 3 for mouth and 1 for anal
thanks a bunch

Reactions: Fjjdmyrhy

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MishasIncident-2024.02.18
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Is it not possible to play using the mouse anymore? I could swear that it was an option in the earlier versions, currently you can only use the keyboard to move around. Wonder if there is a config somewhere to edit it in, unless its only available to be set by the dev before they compile/export the project or something like that.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes