Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
That isn't really worth anything in a game where writing is supposed to help you get your rocks off. I don't play h-games for adventuring, I play them for the lewd content and having that garbled is a massive turn off. You fail to understand the purpose of these games and the importance of the text content and that is why people disagree with you.
Honestly at this point, I feel like most of you are really bad at reading comprehension so I'm just gonna end my peace with what I've already said. I feel like a broken record since people can't seem to read.

Reactions: BigNChunkey

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Honestly at this point, I feel like most of you are really bad at reading comprehension so I'm just gonna end my peace with what I've already said. I feel like a broken record since people can't seem to read.
I understand what you say, no it's still wrong regardless. People don't play this for adventuring, people play this for the H-content which is rendered unuseable by the MTL.

Reactions: SylvieRose
Jul 26, 2019
Then just go and pirate the Japanese version, if you rather look at Japanese characters. Really odd thing to complain about on a Pirate site, considering you can just go Pirate the original.

I feel like you people just complain for the sake of complaining.
Anything worth doing is worth doing right, or do you like your spaghetti with half-cooked noodles? Complaining about big tits is one thing, complaining about people complaining about big tits is another just like complaining about NTR and the people who complain about it etc...

I often wonder if group two, and that's your camp by the way, even realizes that they are hypocrites.

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Then just go and pirate the Japanese version, if you rather look at Japanese characters. Really odd thing to complain about on a Pirate site, considering you can just go Pirate the original.

I feel like you people just complain for the sake of complaining.
I will not infrequently Patreon/outright buy products if I think they are good. That has happened zero times with MTL. MTL is bad enough to complain about so people complain about it. No one is complaining just to complain, it sucks seeing games with good design and good art and see a frame with inane gibberish for text. Its not rocket science as to why that would upset people.

Reactions: SylvieRose

worstcresent

Feb 21, 2022
title and other option screens not translated. controls are wack wasd jkn <- but thats on the game designer.
the translation scripts take like 5s to run kind of wierd but its whatever il upload a save when i made enough progress.

this game uses .es3 type, so i just renamed them to .sav cos .es3 cant be uploaded
save file without number is for cgs, i have like 90% completed and i dont think il play to get the rest. to get the last character you need to beat the bossfight on the last level with full health by the end.
rename them to .es3 to use
i guess you can also edit the file before changing it to set all fields to true to unlock all the scenes

Last edited:

JaneDoeButt

Sep 10, 2019
Jesus Christ, posting a shit MTL of a niche fetish should actually lead to that person getting banned from the site.

No one is EVER going to post a real translation of this.
This case is the worst MTL blunder I have ever seen, though. Usually the script at least literally translates the words so you get a HINT at what is supposed to be going on. In this game, though? It's literally random words and punctuation chained together. There is hardly a three-word-chain that even works together.

This "translation" could just throw random letters together and you'd have a more coherent experience.

Reactions: savagesix
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes