3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
idk why people dont like ugly guys fucking hot chicks? in hentai.. i find it hot. AF i mean hot chicks always want to date a hot dude so a ugly fat basterd having their way wit ha hot chick is hotter imo. i mean hell look at tinder if ur not a chad a chick that is in the range of 7 or 8 wont even say hi back to u. i am a decent 6 or 7 but since i am not a 10 that looks like chris hemsworth the girl unmatch's me... just watch Itsagundam video about the tinder shit. its all true. so thats why i like ugly fat dude fucking hot chicks in hentai/doujins.

GG Jack

Apr 5, 2018
Any fixes for the resolution problems?
Most of the menus and text are out of the game screen and there are no resolution configurations

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Finally! A hentai game about a chick wanting to killherself, now I can feel relatable!

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
It's a fun little distraction game. Kyoko has a nice sultry voice, the kind I really like.

My only real disappointment with the game is that there's no dialogue during sex, just before. Which is a shame because I would've loved to see how much more dirty her already dirty mouth would've gotten.

That and the costumes don't amount to anything. Though her default outfit is hot enough for me.

Reactions: ArsMagnus1337

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Can't play due to resolution problems, anyone know how to fix it?
Cant you just press alt+enter?
Any fixes for the resolution problems?
Most of the menus and text are out of the game screen and there are no resolution configurations
The only solution I could find was changing the display settings of my PC to anything above 1280x720, just bear in mind if you go any bigger than that the game won't adjust to the screeen just like it didn't with the lower resolutions.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
idk why people dont like ugly guys fucking hot chicks? in hentai.. i find it hot. AF i mean hot chicks always want to date a hot dude so a ugly fat basterd having their way wit ha hot chick is hotter imo. i mean hell look at tinder if ur not a chad a chick that is in the range of 7 or 8 wont even say hi back to u. i am a decent 6 or 7 but since i am not a 10 that looks like chris hemsworth the girl unmatch's me... just watch Itsagundam video about the tinder shit. its all true. so thats why i like ugly fat dude fucking hot chicks in hentai/doujins.
Because japan shit out so much ugly guy ntr or other kinds of rape that it has become boring.
And they also usually draw them so ugly that its questionable if they are even human anymore.
I have come to the point I wish there was more vanilla romance hentai games that had actual game play and wasnt just visual novels.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Is there a library of dlsite games? They are fantastic.
Like Le_Mat said, you can find a lot on here, but when I personally don't find what I want, they are either hard to find, or impossible to find, but most of the time I have some luck on other websites like kimochi / fapforfun or others.

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
The only solution I could find was changing the display settings of my PC to anything above 1280x720, just bear in mind if you go any bigger than that the game won't adjust to the screeen just like it didn't with the lower resolutions.
Adjusting the res on my pc didn't work if I increased or decreased it :(
Share a fix if anyone solves it please :)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
short review:
* UI is broken. If you play this game fullscreen or at high resolution, the UI will not work properly.
* Changing clothes does nothing. Literally the ONLY progression reward in the game is not functional. She only changes clothes in the menu.
* pointless side scrolling. All the characters are the same. All the animations are random. All the dialogue is linear. You can literally just camp and spam the 1st guy.
* The animations are basic as basic gets. They don't even involve the person you talked to. They just stand there watching you while a disembodied head and penis do random loop animations.
* Oh and once you do about 50 repeating animations, you get to go to the next level. Where you have to do the exact same animations again.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes