3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Basically it's the Pixel/Game version of the Hentai.. more or less...

Das is gut :/
And which hentai might that be?

But agreeing with overall consensus, the animation and pixel art are pretty good, there is even quite a lot of variation, but the execution is so bad its hard to enjoy the game overall.

Reactions: ArsMagnus1337

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Anybody know how to make the game fullscreen to fit the monitor ?
I have a 1080p monitor, and after going fullscreen at the game start (alt+enter) I don't have any issues.
There might be some file where you can change values to maybe get the desired outcome, but I have no clue about that.

LewdCatt

Jan 13, 2021
the res aspect ratio are messed up.. I can't even read what's in the top left corner or pressed all the button.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
If at least you changed costumes in the gameplay, and you could see the guys doing her and not just their dicks.
Good pixel-like art, but seriosuly, this is a waste of TWO MOTHERFUCKING GIGABYTES!
They claim there are many variations. Yes, but they look exactly the same. VARIATIONS ARE IRRELEVANT when there are only three things to do with a cock.

I need the 2 gb for something else. I actually like this game, but it lacks greatly in long term playability. It's the same and the same and the same and the ...

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Reactions: Sekkara

dididou

Jul 20, 2020
I spent more time than I should have unlocking all the cards. If you don't want to waste your time with that, here is a full save.
If you don't want to wast your time the cheat engine application is a very very good friend

This game is not finished. It is repetitive there is no real goal. Costum change is a joke. The animations are good but it is not enough.

Last edited:

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
These games often get updated so maybe if it's really popular they'll make the costume animations

edit: oh my lord, just noticed there's 160 animations. Yea probably don't wait on that one

Reactions: Brololol

Notoriously21

Dec 1, 2022
Is it me or the voice-over is done by a guy? :')
Having a hard time getting of to this, cause for some reason it sounds like a guyT_T

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes