• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
冀い理と - Kiirito Then I'm afraid I'm at a loss without a screenshot to give any other advice than for you to redownload as it sounds like something broke somewhere during the download or unpacking. If that still doesn't work I think if I provide my assembly file then maybe that might fix it.....but I doubt?

Jul 12, 2021
冀い理と - Kiirito Then I'm afraid I'm at a loss without a screenshot to give any other advice than for you to redownload as it sounds like something broke somewhere during the download or unpacking. If that still doesn't work I think if I provide my assembly file then maybe that might fix it.....but I doubt?
yeah i dont understand either. Its a fresh download, i even deleted the save data in the appdata file area. Nothing was messed with. A normal run in the first stage, went to the npc, bought stuff. The currency was reduced based on how much per quantity, but I owned nothing. Weird. Or do i actually need to progress more into the story??? doesnt make sense tho, i even did stage 2 to double check and went back to shop, nada.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
冀い理と - Kiirito I'm curious as to why you did that since it's simple to presume I've tried already but....here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it's not the download, it's something that's up with both of your systems, just what.....I don't know, I haven't heard of the problem persisting after disabling the translation for just buying from the shop.

Reactions: Christin Eleven
Aug 22, 2018
A lil help please?

I have some bug that prevents me from getting any items . . .
Translation Bugfix. The zip-file (which is the full contents of the translation tool's config folder) has been marked erroneously as a virus, but the post explains what to do about the ReiPatcher config file as well to do the same thing.

Jul 12, 2021
Figured it out, its the Config.ini notepad... TextGetterCompatabilityMode=False should be "True" instead. It should be a guide in the OP page, for ppl like us haha

Reactions: Aliiz

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Spent so long looking for fucking orbs only to find out there's an untranslated guide just lying there in the files. Bruh

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
View attachment 3024724
So, what does this translate to, and what is this exactly?
1697972211174.png

1. Finish the game.
2. Buy all equipment.
3. Get affected by every status effect at least once.
4. Kill enemies with your suit or bomb. (I think?)
5. I honestly don't remember how you get the hypnotic interrogation event, but since you already have some points in it, I'm sure you can figure it out. Just get 20k points in it.
6. When you get parasitized by one of the enemies that gives you the egg status, leave it alone for a while until the MC feels something and then proceed to get it purified. It'll add a plant to your room you can let absorb your corruption.
7. The true ending needs you to collect all the hidden orbs. I think there was a guide around here in this thread somewhere.

Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 3024724
So, what does this translate to, and what is this exactly?
That's the "achievement" tracker. Off the top of my head:

1. Beat the normal final boss.
2. Get all the equipment (some can be bought, some has to be unlocked by talking to Minegishi).
3. Get affected by every status effect.
4. Kill enemies with the power-up machine gun.
5. Get the bad end from the World 2 final boss (get there with the visor status), get 20.000 points in the minigame.
6. Get the parasite status effect, go to your room, a prompt will tell you to use a Purifier. Do so, unlock the plant, and feed it enough Corruption to have it grow.
7. Find all the hidden rooms and collect the orbs you get from the fights/puzzles there, then beat the True Final Boss.

If you turn on the machine-translation feature, the page *will* actually translate, it just re-translates every single time any of the numbers change.

FireswordDragon

May 19, 2023
View attachment 3024904

1. Finish the game.
2. Buy all equipment.
3. Get affected by every status effect at least once.
4. Kill enemies with your suit or bomb. (I think?)
5. I honestly don't remember how you get the hypnotic interrogation event, but since you already have some points in it, I'm sure you can figure it out. Just get 20k points in it.
6. When you get parasitized by one of the enemies that gives you the egg status, leave it alone for a while until the MC feels something and then proceed to get it purified. It'll add a plant to your room you can let absorb your corruption.
7. The true ending needs you to collect all the hidden orbs. I think there was a guide around here in this thread somewhere.
I can answer some of these; 4 is suit ability and explosives, as even explosive barrel kills counted. 5 is when you meet that giant machine with the tentacles in I believe Doomsday Engine, and you have Visor Hack when you start it

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes