• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lystorias

Jan 30, 2023
i cant seem to purchase anything. i mean i can purchase it but the amount of that item wont increase. that makes it impossible to get the plant for example because i dont have a purifier

Aug 22, 2018
i cant seem to purchase anything. i mean i can purchase it but the amount of that item wont increase. that makes it impossible to get the plant for example because i dont have a purifier
Translation Bugfix. Download AutoTranslator.zip, replace contents of AutoTranslator folder with contents of zip. This is literally what that thing is for - there's a bug caused by the AutoTranslator config (it's trying to translate a hidden thing it shouldn't) that's fixed by the config file in the zip.

This should *really* be explained in the opening post.

Reactions: PiPo350
Aug 22, 2018
this happened when i just start to play why the main char doesnt exist? XD
This is another possible side-effect from AutoTranslator's config being wrong. Download the AutoTranslator.zip from the Translation Bugfix (it's false-flagged as a virus, but it should be safe - it's just text and config files), replace the contents of the AutoTranslator folder in the game's location with the contents of the zip, and it should be fixed.

Lascat

Jul 23, 2018
Quick correction to what I said earlier. The translation provided in the download is not the same as the one I made in another thread. To get a more complete translation, unzip the file in the attached Translated Text.zip into the game's AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text folder, replacing the existing TranslatedText file.

Also, while you're in the AutoTranslator folder, open config.ini and set TextGetterCompatibilityMode to True. That fixes a bug with the ingame store.

As an alternative for the lazy, just replace the full content of the AutoTranslator folder using the AutoTranslator.zip file.

Gallery is translated in the version I uploaded in this post.

EDIT: The full ZIP seems to have been false-positived as a virus.
I'm having an error " Malformed attachment request" whenever im trying to download the full zip :/

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
If this wasn't autotranslated I would keep it, but as it is, it worthless to me, as autotranslators take too long to work to enjoy the scenes without having to wait for each text box change to English to stay immersed in the story/scenes, even on a good internet connection (On top of sometimes being a haphazard replacement of text). Which is a shame given what I've seen from the snips in the upload post.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Float_Fish did you know that there's an pre-translated text file in the translation bugfix that you can use so there's no wait time? (except for a few rare instances)

Aug 22, 2018
How are you able to buy a purifier? i tried numerous times and it was just using my points without giving me anything.
Translation Bugfix. Download the zip file (it's just config files, they got false flagged as a virus at some point), replace contents of AutoTranslator folder, be able to buy stuff again.

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
I'm having a weird issue with my game where no matter what I do, I can't seem to get anything I buy to show up in my inventory at all.

I've tried removing the game. I've tried removing the game folder from my app data folder. I've tried playing on different drives. It doesn't seem to work at all.

Any suggestions on what might be happening here?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'm having a weird issue with my game where no matter what I do, I can't seem to get anything I buy to show up in my inventory at all.

I've tried removing the game. I've tried removing the game folder from my app data folder. I've tried playing on different drives. It doesn't seem to work at all.

Any suggestions on what might be happening here?
Download and install the translation bugfix. I had the same problem and that fixed it.

Reactions: bndlover
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes