Lunaflare29

Apr 1, 2024
How would one find the blue plant that goes to the base, and the weird pink orb? (Both from the preview images)

Estka

Dec 16, 2019
How would one find the blue plant that goes to the base, and the weird pink orb? (Both from the preview images)
Plant comes from getting a womb parasite and it being purified if I remember right. The pink orb bit comes from a particular capture even later in the game. Second 3? Has to do with chairs.

Aug 22, 2018
Plant is going into your room with a womb parasite and at least one Purifier. It'll prompt you to use the purifier, which will give you the plant.

Pink orb is one of the Bad End achievements, there's a minigame if you go to the second stage boss with the Visor Hack status. You have to get 20.000 points in this minigame to get the achievement.

mega1987

Jun 18, 2024
CautiousProtag suggest you give the mod made by MC swagger a go then since if you aren't collecting the limited collectables then you'll be limited and there's some RNG to how good or bad they can be even if the overall skill you purchase with them is good. Here's a link to it: https://f95zone.to/threads/mission-mermaiden-the-downfall-of-hasumi-1-03.101189/#post-7049613
speaking of that mod.

any hints to help me visualize when and what button to push to resist/struggle in that mod?

the timing must be really tight coz i'm not seeing the struggle meter fill out to escape.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
mega1987 the timing is really tiny at times, usually at the start you have a tiny tiny tiny gap to struggle but that's more because of when you struggle while it's purple you lose progress and so the starting gap is to just give you time to stop and wait for the first proper gap to appear. You aren't really meant to be able to escape in one or two gaps unless your really button mashing away, plus it does get harder the less stamina you have I believe...? (if stamina does affect struggling, I'm not sure as it's been more than a few years since I last played the mod)

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes