Mod Unity Completed Mission Mermaiden - The Downfall of Hasumi [1.03]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
View attachment 1525177
Overview:
Once again Hasumi tries to fight the deep sea sisters, but will she emerge victorious this time as well? Her opponents seem to be more cunning and are determined to corrupt Hasumi. This time it will not be so easy to resist the temptations of her adversaries.​

Updated: 30.11.2021
Game/Creator: Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the deep see sisters / Hakkaku Thread
Modder: Mc Swagger
Mod Version: 1.03
Game Version: 1.1.5
Language: Japanese (English translation available)

About the Modification
In essence, the mod improves the original with:
  1. Challenging teractions - The enemies represent a real challenge and statuses have a noticeable consequences.
  2. Gameplay feedback - The players decisions have an impact with rewards and penalties.
  3. Visible content - Good content that was rarely seen is now more visible.
Overview of changes
Gameplay: Movement and camera have been modernized to allow for good platforming gameplay. Overall, the battle system has been simplified to encourage exciting fights. The Health system has been replaced with a Willpower system, so that together with the Pleasure and Corruption meter, an interesting resource management is created. The escape system has been completely reworked to present the player with tricky decisions.
Enemies: All 12 enemies and six boss fights have been reworked so that each enemy is a real threat. For this, the enemies' AI, movement patterns, attack and defense abilities have been improved.
Bad states: The 15 already existing states have been completely reworked and expanded by two more. The origin and effect of the conditions are better understood and much harder to undo, so they have a noticeable and lasting impact on the gameplay.
Items and equipment: In the course of the game, these items become more and more important. Resource management plays a major role, since the equipment has a strong influence on the gameplay.
Misc: Bad endings revised, HUD adjusted, bugs fixed and much more...

Installation:
  1. Get the vanilla Game
  2. Make sure to make a backup copy of the game
  3. Download the modded files
  4. Replace [MainFolder]\MissionMermaiden_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
  5. Replace all 4 asset files in [MainFolder]\MissionMermaiden_Data
  6. Start the game exe
I recommend translating the game with the AutoTranslator tool, since most of the texts are in Japanese. You will find an instruction pdf attached in the downloaded files that discribes the translation process in detail.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fetish list
Hypnosis, Mind Control, Bondage, Tentacles, Monsters, Milking, Corruption, Yuri, Egg laying

Hotfix [ver1.03]:

Download:

Hi! What is the difference between versions 1.01, 1.02 and 1.03? Can I have a description? Please <3

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Been playing this, I completed the vanilla version and half way into this mod. I mean its got good ideas injected into it. It definitely makes it harder and the tweaks to the AI are less forgiving. The female drones will guard if you attack so you either got to hit them mid-animation or in the air.

The visor hack (which is my favourite) is good but very unforgiving if you get one latched on you. I think it would be best to have an option to remove them when you go back to base as well as the suit. I noticed the chairs are in different places too which is another of my favourites.

But question about the visors that hover around you, they inflict more status debuffs on you like brainwash,trance but theres another called Corrupt and the bar doesnt seem to move, its just stuck at 1%.

Even had 3 hovering over me and still the bar doesnt progress. Is it meant to and if so what does it do?

Liampe

Jul 9, 2021
I kinda wish I would be able to play with controller. Nothing seemed to do resist and I would have to switch to keyboard to get out.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
I kinda wish I would be able to play with controller. Nothing seemed to do resist and I would have to switch to keyboard to get out.
I know Hachina has Xbox control support but both games are easy to play on keyboard. To escape quicker I use 2 hands and go rapid on left and right arrows

Liampe

Jul 9, 2021
I know Hachina has Xbox control support but both games are easy to play on keyboard. To escape quicker I use 2 hands and go rapid on left and right arrows
Yea Hachina has A controller support and so does mission mermaid eh but this mod for some reason turns it off. Hachina's struggle is ez to get out of. I think there must be something in the coding to do it or if I need to use ds4 windows to do the trick.

the red dragon

Jul 11, 2019
alright so this could be an great mod but there some things that don't make sense to me

1. why can't i remove debuffs? like yes if removing debuffs makes the game easier and all that but i don't see any way of actually removing them which at least they should be removable when they still haven't got full affect (haven't reached 100%)
2. the platforming in the previous game was bad but here is absolutely horrible! the character is too slippery which is very counterintuitive for a "platforming" game
3. how the fuck do you kill the Jellyfish? there is no indication that you should jump on them like the mario enemies and i discovered that by mistake in the second level while i was violeted by them in the first.
4. there is no reason to transform might as well just get rid of that option as it doesn't really give you any buffs, or at least as far as i can see
5. rework the struggle system and explain it, i spent the whole first level just letting myself be hypnotised trances and raped as i had no idea how it worked. i had no idea that you should smash the hell out of the buttons when the bar is green as it didn't moved an inch at first but when it pink it goes down way too fast when you try to smash them. Explain how it works in the beginning of the game please.
6. speaking of the struggle system, there are time when you can't even escape AT ALL from the enemies as the hypnosis is by default applied when you start struggling. giving you no chance to actually escape from the start.

all in all i think it's a great mod but you guys made it nearly impossible given how the systems work.

and the platforming is worse then in the original (fucking hell i hate platforming parts)

Mc swagger

Oct 19, 2019
alright so this could be an great mod but there some things that don't make sense to me

1. why can't i remove debuffs? like yes if removing debuffs makes the game easier and all that but i don't see any way of actually removing them which at least they should be removable when they still haven't got full affect (haven't reached 100%)
2. the platforming in the previous game was bad but here is absolutely horrible! the character is too slippery which is very counterintuitive for a "platforming" game
3. how the fuck do you kill the Jellyfish? there is no indication that you should jump on them like the mario enemies and i discovered that by mistake in the second level while i was violeted by them in the first.
4. there is no reason to transform might as well just get rid of that option as it doesn't really give you any buffs, or at least as far as i can see
5. rework the struggle system and explain it, i spent the whole first level just letting myself be hypnotised trances and raped as i had no idea how it worked. i had no idea that you should smash the hell out of the buttons when the bar is green as it didn't moved an inch at first but when it pink it goes down way too fast when you try to smash them. Explain how it works in the beginning of the game please.
6. speaking of the struggle system, there are time when you can't even escape AT ALL from the enemies as the hypnosis is by default applied when you start struggling. giving you no chance to actually escape from the start.

all in all i think it's a great mod but you guys made it nearly impossible given how the systems work.

and the platforming is worse then in the original (fucking hell i hate platforming parts)
3.-5.) I don't think that the mechanics are badly designed, but I failed to explain these mechanics properly, which is a pitty. Since I can not add new assets easily, making a tutorial was impossible for me. Quite sad that it angers you
1.+6.) The mod is called "Downfall of Hasumi". You are suppose to fail and retry.
2. Is interesting. What do you mean by "slippery"? I tuned the basic movement quite a bit and am under the impression that these improved quite a bit compared to vanilla:
Horizontal: Discrete on/off movement speed (vanilla) changed to acceleration to full speed and decceleration to 0 (mod)
Vertical: Constant speed up and down (vanilla) changed to fast acceleration up, long hang time, acceleration down (mod)
The vanilla version of movement is quite naiv and allmost all modern platformer (eg ) are using the concept I used

the red dragon

Jul 11, 2019
3.-5.) I don't think that the mechanics are badly designed, but I failed to explain these mechanics properly, which is a pitty. Since I can not add new assets easily, making a tutorial was impossible for me. Quite sad that it angers you
1.+6.) The mod is called "Downfall of Hasumi". You are suppose to fail and retry.
2. Is interesting. What do you mean by "slippery"? I tuned the basic movement quite a bit and am under the impression that these improved quite a bit compared to vanilla:
Horizontal: Discrete on/off movement speed (vanilla) changed to acceleration to full speed and decceleration to 0 (mod)
Vertical: Constant speed up and down (vanilla) changed to fast acceleration up, long hang time, acceleration down (mod)
The vanilla version of movement is quite naiv and allmost all modern platformer (eg ) are using the concept I used

yes my bad on my first point, i realised the mistake earlier.

but about the platforming part it's literally it's a pain, it's like the floor is made out of ice, i understand the law physics but it's like friction has lag in a sense, i don't know how to explain it but, it's really just a pain platforming.

also it doesn't really anger me, i understand you tried to make the game difficult and more fun but there are some stuff that's quite irritating and in some cases unfair.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes