Mod Unity Completed Mission Mermaiden - The Downfall of Hasumi [1.03]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Handcuffs to disable your melee and leg cuffs to make you move slower... I like the sound of that.. <3
Could be removable by certain enemies for the cost of a sex grapple and added corruption, or perhaps removed at the lab for a sizeable amount of taint (or whatever the currency was called).
These.. afflictions shouldn’t be inflicted *too* ofte, and could benefit from small erotic triggers, such as desperate moans that activate whenever Hasumi tries to attack or move with the cuffs on. Or, she could have a random chance to trip and fall with the leg cuffs on when trying to run, since slow movement is already present in slime, and I sometimes felt that to be more annoying than it was hot.
Good and possibly erotic ideas, but not sure how easy they’d be for McSwagger to implement.
Now that you detailed it, it really is good to hear. And maybe a little bit of self bondage can be performed as well. But as you said so, it all depends on McSwagger.

Mar 11, 2021
Here's my finished save file. Put it into AppData\LocalLow\Hakkaku\MissionMermaiden.
I only put the savedata file so tell me if it doesn't work and I'll put the savecore file as well.
where is the AppData\LocalLow\Hakkaku\MissionMermaiden supposed to be? can't find it on my PC anywhere

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
where is the AppData\LocalLow\Hakkaku\MissionMermaiden supposed to be? can't find it on my PC anywhere
Windows Key + R to open Run, and type in appdata there. You can find the rest from there.

It's a hidden folder with the path "C:\Users\*your username*\AppData".

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
I'm having an issue where there is only sound at the title screen, everything else is mute

Also there's something very tedious about this, why was the option to exit stages disabled? Why make saves start at the beginning of the level? It's not making it hard, and making it more time consuming...

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Mc swagger
1) Could you post version 103 in its entirety here in 1 file (archive) not 2 or 3.

2) Pack the changes into folders that have names similar to the folders of the game, so that a person would simply download the mod and throw it into the game folder, and not dig into the folders there.
3) Do not equalize all people for yourself, not everyone can and wants to understand, make all processes for the average user as simple as possible, and take on all the complexity.

I generally deleted the game after version 102 bugs then accidentally found this topic.
The installation process of the mod is too complicated and incomprehensible for ordinary people.
1) You need to download roofing felts 100, or 102, or both together, and then find this theme and download version 103.

It would be generally great if you could agree with the developers of the game about mutual work. Of course, I understand that this is almost impossible.
Since almost all self-made mods break the game, your mod is like a gallery, and the developers can fix it.

And yes, thank you very much for the mod, it's super.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Philia

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
I like the mod, but how do I get it translated? The game itself is very much... untranslated. xD Is it because I downloaded a vanilla demo rather than the f95 version?

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
Here's my finished save file. Put it into AppData\LocalLow\Hakkaku\MissionMermaiden.
I only put the savedata file so tell me if it doesn't work and I'll put the savecore file as well.
Doesn't work. I put the data in the correct directory, but it just doesn't show up.

spoofff

Jan 2, 2018
This mod is amazing, completely reimagines the game in a great way, now if only I could find a walkthrough for the fragment locations...

Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
This mod is amazing, completely reimagines the game in a great way, now if only I could find a walkthrough for the fragment locations...
Generally, just stick to the walls and always check the perimeters of the levels. They are more than always found off to the side and at high/low elevations, marked with some physical indication

wombatcombat

Apr 27, 2018
I really love what you've done with this mod. I wish there was also an option to have enemies not let go after forcing the player's orgasm, similar to how it works in the base game.

I'm interested in trying to poke around in the files myself, and have decrypted the unity project to try and find a way to re-implement this feature. Could you possibly point me in the direction of where you may have made changes regarding the "enemies letting go" thing?

Again, awesome work.

Reactions: Mc swagger

Mc swagger

Oct 19, 2019
I really love what you've done with this mod. I wish there was also an option to have enemies not let go after forcing the player's orgasm, similar to how it works in the base game.
Thanks. Thats nice to hear. The idea behind the enemies letting go after orgasm was to prevent deadlocks. Once you are out of stamina it will be pretty much game over if the enemy wont let go. But surely I see the appeal in loosing quickly ;)

I'm interested in trying to poke around in the files myself, and have decrypted the unity project to try and find a way to re-implement this feature. Could you possibly point me in the direction of where you may have made changes regarding the "enemies letting go" thing?
I assume that you know how to decrypt and mod unity games? If that is the case I really appreaciate that you want to mod my mod.
But never the less I have to warn you on this special endeavour: I had a quick look into the code (first time in years) and your plan needs some effort! Dont say I did not warn you but if you want to give it a try here is what you would need to do:
Sadly there is no central object managing all the h-scenes. The logic behind the h-scenes is managed by every enemy itself. This means that you have to go to every enemy class and edit the AfterExBindN() functions, where N is the h scene stage number. There you should find a this.hasumiEscape(); call. Deleting this should do the trick.

For example here is the function in the BindJellyManager class (the jelly fish enemy)

private void AfterExBind3()
{
this.audioSourceBGM.Play();
this.ptclUmbrella.Play();
this.gameManager.resetEcs();
this.jellyState = BindJellyManager.JELLY_STATE.BIND3;
this.hasumiEscape();
}

It gets called after hasumi orgasms in stage 3 of the h-scene. The hasumiEscape call does pretty much what it says plus resetting a bunch of variables, positions and counters.
If you feel fancy you could play around with the this.gameManager.resetEcs() function and alter the logic of what happens with stamina and corruption after an orgasm. This function is managed for all enemies, so changes apply to all of them.
Finding all the enemies is a whole different story... The naming is terrible. But let me know if you want to invest some

Reactions: wombatcombat
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes