• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

baduserexp

Feb 11, 2021
Is there any good strapon scenes? Dominate and submissive. DP?
I don't remember any strapons, but huge parts of the game are dominance and submission and it's easy to lean into that if you want it. Missy has a submission stat and can play on both ends of sexual slavery, and can also mostly avoid that.

The Christmas special is super short, but cute. I like the POV shift.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
This might be a weird question but after completing the maid quest I changed clothes at the locker in Missys room an now I can't find the maid outfit anywhere. Where did it go?

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Fellow Yuri enthusiasts, I am delighted to announce the 2021 Christmas special is now up!

There'll be an F95 thread shortly, but you can download it right now here:

Enjoy!
Thank you very much for this splendid gift. I loved all this Christmas fantasy, it was fun and very horny as always :sneaky: :cool: ;

thanks again and have a warm and Hot christmas ;)

coday75

Jun 10, 2021
Fellow Yuri enthusiasts, I am delighted to announce the 2021 Christmas special is now up!

There'll be an F95 thread shortly, but you can download it right now here:

Enjoy!
Thanks for the Christmas special, it's fun :)

Reactions: Trinian

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
So is the entire game just the protagonist in embarrassing and humiliating situations?

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hello,

I have a quick question. I am currently on the "Down with the Bad Girls quest" and am looking for Poppy's house to steal the computer. Can anyone tell me where this house is ? It should be in "Lady Garden's Estate" but I just can't find it. :(

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Is the incest included, planned and promised?
Does our FP have her female relatives around?
No incest is planned.

So is the entire game just the protagonist in embarrassing and humiliating situations?
Basically yeah ^^

Hello,

I have a quick question. I am currently on the "Down with the Bad Girls quest" and am looking for Poppy's house to steal the computer. Can anyone tell me where this house is ? It should be in "Lady Garden's Estate" but I just can't find it. :(
Top side, right at the end. It's not the house you want, its the annexe round the back.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I'm stuck in the dream sequence now. I'm supposed to plant the virus on Poppys laptop but I can't enter her house and the only other option is leaving the dream.
I think the response that Missy is giving is the same when going there ourside of the dream ("I doubt I am welcome..." somethin along those lines)

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I'm stuck in the dream sequence now. I'm supposed to plant the virus on Poppys laptop but I can't enter her house and the only other option is leaving the dream.
I think the response that Missy is giving is the same when going there ourside of the dream ("I doubt I am welcome..." somethin along those lines)
This is a known bug which has been fixed for the next release. Apologies for that!

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Hello,

This game really needs a map. I couldn't find my home after the first day of school...
OK, found one on page 27, just need to a way to identify each house and building.
Enjoyed the references to Zelda.
And the overall humor in the game!!!

Last edited:
May 23, 2020
I love this game. To expand on my last comment, I'll share my wishes for the game. I'd like to see Jessica, Poppy or some bad girl dominating a milf. Maybe their teacher or some girl's mother (maybe their own (incest): with this I mean a bad girl seducing and ensalving their own mother). I'd also like to see some bad girl pegging Missy, and some pet play if possible.
Thank you Trinian for making this game, you are a great writer.

Last edited:

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
When I first found this, a few days ago, the author said this wasn't like other typical RPGM games.
And he(?) was right! This is more like an interactive comic book. I haven't seen another game like this. A well worked out adventure game, but no grinding like other games, and a LOT of pictures to back up the story.
Waiting for more updates.
Love how Missy "knows" you are controlling her and actively talks to you.
Enjoy the "other RPG game references!

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes