4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

madgodbleah

Sep 7, 2020
i am stuck at the quest ''The Bad Girl's Bitch'' at the part where i have to get Malia's journal, there also was an optional task in this quest ''talk to Malia'' the game said that Mistress Poppy and Malia are classmates and i should talk to her to get to know things about Mistress Poppy, but i didn't do it because i couldn't find Malia anywhere, and now i have to go to her house to get her journal and i can't do it neither i can't find her house i really think i looked everywhere but i can't find it

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
i am stuck at the quest ''The Bad Girl's Bitch'' at the part where i have to get Malia's journal, there also was an optional task in this quest ''talk to Malia'' the game said that Mistress Poppy and Malia are classmates and i should talk to her to get to know things about Mistress Poppy, but i didn't do it because i couldn't find Malia anywhere, and now i have to go to her house to get her journal and i can't do it neither i can't find her house i really think i looked everywhere but i can't find it
Honeypot Estate. Bottom left corner.
1641246386739.png

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
OK, money issue, I returned to Emily for sex, but didn't get paid the 20. shouldn't I have gotten the 20???
Sorry, the sex is free, but I work for the 20.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Crawling under the hedge - agree to help the girl who needs money at 3rd break (don't just give her the money)
Bad bra - you'll need a high amount of antagonism towards Miss Paris, so that she punishes you instead of letting you go outside.
Tripped Natasha - Agree to help the jealous girl at lunchtime.
Third Year Bullies - fight the bullies who are menacing Mary at lunchtime
First break bad girl - refuse to give/show her your panties.

Most of these events come up on day 1, but will be randomly rolled by the procedural generator sometimes on subsequent days.

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
If I go to the save menu and select a slot, then hit enter nothing happens .... a little help here please :D

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Yeah that doesnt work either.
Tried pretty much every key, made save folders in the game folder but that didnt help either

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
After finishing the relationship quest - is there actually more content to unlock with the two girls? Or is that a plan for the future?

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes