4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Oh god Abbie's Domme scene is too good!

I love the Poppy storyline too. I was not expecting her to go full gang-rape. I know it would be a complete system rework, so this is a 'maybe next game' request, but I wish your Domme/sub score was character-specific. I love being submissive, but I don't like being a doormat. I also want to Domme the hell out of Jessica. Not out of spite, but because fuuuuuck she'll be such a good and happy lil' sub to Missy. I know it. Jess' face and Missy's ass are my OTP right now.

jireir

May 26, 2018
I've managed to find the journal just fine after your advice, didn't experience the bug in question although I had completed the beginning of Abbie's quest by that point.

About Missy becoming a true slave and your question whether that would be a bad end. I would say that it's one way that you could implement it but there might be a couple of different possibilities that get our heroine indentured without resulting in a bad end. One potential storyline/quest could be such where Missy gets framed for some crime and ends up getting enslaved as a punishment for "her" crime. The aim of the storyline could be to clear her name and prove her innocence before the law so that she gets set free(while having a lot of fun on the way). Of course this is just a vague idea and you should only go with something that's to your liking. Any of these options, be it a bad end or just a quest, would probably be on the darker side in the game I'd imagine. I think that at any rate this should be some of the content coming perhaps a bit later but the potential to include it is definitely there if you come up with a storyline that you find interesting enough.

In general I'm going to say that you should go with your gut with any of this so that the game keeps its wit and good dialogue.

Reactions: Antwit and Trinian

azerty69360

Jul 16, 2019
Sorry guy's but... Someone have the walkgrouth for Stacey's, Abbie and Karen spanking otk ? I search, but i don't find... If a charitable souls can give me the soluce, i thanks this person in font of my hearts !

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I've managed to find the journal just fine after your advice, didn't experience the bug in question although I had completed the beginning of Abbie's quest by that point.

About Missy becoming a true slave and your question whether that would be a bad end. I would say that it's one way that you could implement it but there might be a couple of different possibilities that get our heroine indentured without resulting in a bad end. One potential storyline/quest could be such where Missy gets framed for some crime and ends up getting enslaved as a punishment for "her" crime. The aim of the storyline could be to clear her name and prove her innocence before the law so that she gets set free(while having a lot of fun on the way). Of course this is just a vague idea and you should only go with something that's to your liking. Any of these options, be it a bad end or just a quest, would probably be on the darker side in the game I'd imagine. I think that at any rate this should be some of the content coming perhaps a bit later but the potential to include it is definitely there if you come up with a storyline that you find interesting enough.

In general I'm going to say that you should go with your gut with any of this so that the game keeps its wit and good dialogue.
Good ideas, and I've definitely had a few thoughts along similar lines. As you say, they're likely to be a bit later on in development as right now I'm just in the process of setting up the story threads.

Sorry guy's but... Someone have the walkgrouth for Stacey's, Abbie and Karen spanking otk ? I search, but i don't find... If a charitable souls can give me the soluce, i thanks this person in font of my hearts !
Stacey - lose the tutorial fight
Karen - 1. slap Stacey during the tutorial fight, 2. go into her office any day before school, 3. Happens on the Down with the Bad Girls quest
Abbie - get her relationship score to 25

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I have to ask, is this game about mc being humilated in every way possible? Will she always be a sub or she can be dominant?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I have to ask, is this game about mc being humilated in every way possible? Will she always be a sub or she can be dominant?
The game will always lean heavily towards sub content, as that's what I enjoy doing, and yeah, Missy is going to get bullied a lot! But there's some bits of dominant content in there now (beating Jess in the fight, winning the volleyball bet, winning the fights in Down with the Bad Girls) and there's some more coming in 0.3 - I get asked for it quite often, so I am trying to cater for it.

Being able to dominate Jess is one of the most-requested features. I'll put it in, I'm just trying to figure out how, as she has a lot of story coming up that it won't work with.

Last edited:

azerty69360

Jul 16, 2019
Good ideas, and I've definitely had a few thoughts along similar lines. As you say, they're likely to be a bit later on in development as right now I'm just in the process of setting up the story threads.

Stacey - lose the tutorial fight
Karen - 1. slap Stacey during the tutorial fight, 2. go into her office any day before school, 3. Happens on the Down with the Bad Girls quest
Abbie - get her relationship score to 25

Thank you very much ! I wil test all of this !

Jim-dude

Oct 7, 2018
Just wanted to stop by and say great job with the game, Trinian. Tbh I wasn't expecting much at first due to the standard RPG maker assets; but the characters, writing and the many different situations you can get into based on choices really set this game apart. I was very suprised as well by just how much content there is already for a 0.2 release. Good luck for the future and looking forward to the next release (y)

Reactions: room217 and Trinian

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Thanks, I'll take a look now and get back to you asap.

It's probably an issue with your graphics settings then. Then next thing I'd try is making sure you have the latest versions of your graphics drivers. I haven't been able to find any more information on anyone else having this problem yet, so that's the best I've got in the meantime.

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it!
- The Stacey thing is intentional, since that's a repeatable scene, you can choose to just ignore it so that it doesn't become annoying having to play it every time.
- I'll take a look through the dream sequence and fix the counter issue.
- It sounds like the screen failed to fade back in after the meeting. I'll check this before the next update too. The dream sequences were a little rushed towards the end, so these aren't the first errors to be discovered with them.
I have the same problem - takes you to Malia's and ends in a black screen.

Reactions: Antwit

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Loving the new update, more class events and getting to strip Jess love it.:D

Found some maybe bugs.
-You can ignore Stacey when she is in the garden, don't know if this was the case the first time you get the event, but every time since I can just leave without talking to her.
-The Sub dream raises your sub counter.
-I think the Sub dream has a dead-end, haven't tried to recreate it yet, but after being send to spy on the popular girls meeting, I was send to a black map of nothingness.
I've now uploaded a fix for this. Download the latest version and it should work fine. I've been a bit lazy in getting the links on here updated, but you can get it at

WiseAndStrong

Aug 24, 2021
Hello! I have an question.

Will there be in a future update something like an game over? And then I dont mean an game over screen and you get forced back to the title.

I mean for example:

You play the story, and by some bad choices, you get warned to save before going further into the game. And if you choose the bad decision, you get kidnapped/enslaved/imprisoned what ever you want to name it, and you be her prisoner, and you get used and abused as her captive. There is no way out of it. You play the game basically in an cage, or in chains and you can maybe wander around in a room or something? and get used now and then. Only if you refresh your old save, you can get back to the main story.

Its just an idea I had in mind.

This game is awesome so far one of my favorite games!

Thank you and I look forward to see this game growing!

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for this game?
Not that I'm aware of, but it should be pretty self-explanatory.

Hello! I have an question.

Will there be in a future update something like an game over? And then I dont mean an game over screen and you get forced back to the title.

I mean for example:

You play the story, and by some bad choices, you get warned to save before going further into the game. And if you choose the bad decision, you get kidnapped/enslaved/imprisoned what ever you want to name it, and you be her prisoner, and you get used and abused as her captive. There is no way out of it. You play the game basically in an cage, or in chains and you can maybe wander around in a room or something? and get used now and then. Only if you refresh your old save, you can get back to the main story.

Its just an idea I had in mind.

This game is awesome so far one of my favorite games!

Thank you and I look forward to see this game growing!
This is something I've given some thought to. Later on in the story, Missy will encounter situations that would lead to a game over scenario if mishandled. In other games of this type that I've seen, this has taken the form of a short H-scene followed by a game over screen, but as I understand it, your idea is that there'd be a sandbox mini-game where you'd play as a slave with no hope of escape until you got bored and reloaded? I'm not sure how I'd keep it interesting for the player, but it's a curious idea.

Reactions: WiseAndStrong

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Hi - really good game - one possible bug and some comments -

BUG - You can start the date with Lola, but if you don't have enough credits for the pub you get stuck. Can't leave the area, can't stop the date for a future time.

Comments and hopefully constructive criticism -

Love, love, love the softer sexier dom/sub stuff.... Miss Paris, Abbie, Lola - fantastic. More, more, more, please. Whole strip club scene - fantastic. Miss scenes - amazing. Teacher interchange in the cafeteria - A+++. Most of the classrooms scenes and sports scenes are awesome the first time through but see game play comment below.

Hate, hate, hate the Poppy story line (even in the dream sequence which is the only way I played it). It's is too mean an unsexy. More abuse to me than dom/sub. Just not my cup of tea. Makes me want Missy to kick Poppy's ass. The whole Poppy is over the top and not my thing. Please make it more avoidable for folks for whom that route is a turn off.

Some of the more minor bad girl humiliations are kind of hot and would like more small vignettes like that. Small humiliations for Missy can be a turn on.

The story is good but game play gets grindy. The game system is not your friend. It takes way too long to move anywhere, maps too big - even with fastjump signs. I spend half of the plan time jamming the arrow keys. Just getting out of the house in the morning is grind. I played Lola last and I almost quit before I figured out I needed to go to her house. Day after day - with only one or two shots to "get to know her better". The classroom scenes are great but get very repetitive - the only way to advance Lola for example is by playing through whole days. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Never even knew there was an early Stacey scene until reading the thread.

There is no way to backup if you make a bad selection - or a selection that you didn't intend.

Thanks again for the hard work and the very unique concept. Looking forward to more.

DrD

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Same problem ,I ended all quests and begun with the dream sequences , made "Bad girls Bitch" until this point: capture_1401_25082021_071749.jpg
talked to Abbie at "Talk to Kiss Chuchucha" and took the first option, than met Poppy at home an took first option, as next this was shown: capture_1406_25082021_073243.jpg
and only black screens following.
@ Trinian : I attach my 2 last saves before if this can help;)

I´ll try /download/install the fixed datas now.

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hi - really good game - one possible bug and some comments -

BUG - You can start the date with Lola, but if you don't have enough credits for the pub you get stuck. Can't leave the area, can't stop the date for a future time.

Comments and hopefully constructive criticism -

Love, love, love the softer sexier dom/sub stuff.... Miss Paris, Abbie, Lola - fantastic. More, more, more, please. Whole strip club scene - fantastic. Miss scenes - amazing. Teacher interchange in the cafeteria - A+++. Most of the classrooms scenes and sports scenes are awesome the first time through but see game play comment below.

Hate, hate, hate the Poppy story line (even in the dream sequence which is the only way I played it). It's is too mean an unsexy. More abuse to me than dom/sub. Just not my cup of tea. Makes me want Missy to kick Poppy's ass. The whole Poppy is over the top and not my thing. Please make it more avoidable for folks for whom that route is a turn off.

Some of the more minor bad girl humiliations are kind of hot and would like more small vignettes like that. Small humiliations for Missy can be a turn on.

The story is good but game play gets grindy. The game system is not your friend. It takes way too long to move anywhere, maps too big - even with fastjump signs. I spend half of the plan time jamming the arrow keys. Just getting out of the house in the morning is grind. I played Lola last and I almost quit before I figured out I needed to go to her house. Day after day - with only one or two shots to "get to know her better". The classroom scenes are great but get very repetitive - the only way to advance Lola for example is by playing through whole days. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Never even knew there was an early Stacey scene until reading the thread.

There is no way to backup if you make a bad selection - or a selection that you didn't intend.

Thanks again for the hard work and the very unique concept. Looking forward to more.

DrD
Thanks, and glad you're enjoying it! I'll have a look at that bug with Lola's date.

The core gameplay loop is unfortunately always going to get repetitive eventually, as there's a finite number of scenes to see, but I'll be adding a lot more to what's in there now so that it hopefully takes longer to reach that point. Many of the scenes have multiple possible routes and the newer scenes I'm creating, especially those that take place later in the day, have many possible paths depending on what else has happened.

It's my hope that this will eventually grow the procedural school day system from "randomly pick these events and run them" to a more living system in which your choices make a difference and every day will be unique. Think of the current version as "proof of concept." It's still essentially 0.1 plus Poppy's story and a few extra scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Same problem ,I ended all quests and begun with the dream sequences , made "Bad girls Bitch" until this point: View attachment 1370128
talked to Abbie at "Talk to Kiss Chuchucha" and took the first option, than met Poppy at home an took first option, as next this was shown: View attachment 1370142
and only black screens following.
@ Trinian : I attach my 2 last saves before if this can help;)

I´ll try /download/install the fixed datas now.
Download the update, that's all fixed. It's on my itch.io and I'll update the links on here today.

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Can someone explain the combat system? I don't know how to interpret the numbers shown for Missy and what the various options mean/do? How do I tell what the opponents stats are? Is there a strategic way to play if I want to win? The numbers jump around seemingly randomly so I end up playing randomly which seems kind of pointless.

For example
EDIT - Ok I replayed from the beginning and saw the the Stacey fight this time - I completely missed it on the first play through. But still - Missy's hit points seem very high, the opponents low - yet Missy seems to take way more damage. I also somehow missed the instructions on how to use the UI - guess I have to slow down. :)

EDIT AGAIN - Full screen helps with combat - I can now see the the opponents hit points and after playing the combat tutorial with Stacey. I am good - will leave this up in case it helps other new players.

Thanks,
DrD

Last edited:
Reactions: Trinian
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes