4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Question: would I be able to transfer my old saves over without any issue, or am I better off starting a completely new save for the new version? I'm already considering the latter because there's probably some changes to older content that I'd be missing out on.

Zulix

Dec 12, 2020
Question: would I be able to transfer my old saves over without any issue, or am I better off starting a completely new save for the new version? I'm already considering the latter because there's probably some changes to older content that I'd be missing out on.
I've transferred mine without any issues. You will know everything's alright when Missy congratulates you on transferring your save file successfully xD

Oct 10, 2017
I love the game and the storyline but goddamn this game needs a map or some arrows or something damn, trying to remeber remeber everyones house is is exhausting and the class system could use some guidence too.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I love the game and the storyline but goddamn this game needs a map or some arrows or something damn, trying to remeber remeber everyones house is is exhausting and the class system could use some guidence too.
There's a few things in game that can help: Each area has signposts that tell you what is which way, and also serve as a fast travel system allowing you to move around the city quickly. In school, if you're not sure where you're supposed to be, there's a notice board in the West corridor (the one outside the classroom) that tells you where you're supposed to be.

aifootya

Jul 16, 2021
My favorite type of game
I wonder if there are any foot fetish included in it? Licking feet or something like footing?
I hope the game supports Chinese, I don’t understand English, thank you

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
My favorite type of game
I wonder if there are any foot fetish included in it? Licking feet or something like footing?
I hope the game supports Chinese, I don’t understand English, thank you
There's a bit of token content in the Bad Girl's Bitch quest.

I have a question about the quest Steal Malia's journal Who is Malia and where to find her?
She's Abbie's sister. Her room is upstairs in Abbie's house.

BaldK

May 7, 2017
Love the game, especially the spanking contents, one of my favorite kinks ;)
I've run into a problem though, I don't know where to find Malia, the quest said to talk to her after school but I couldn't find her anywhere.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Ran into a bug with the Lola quest. Went to the bar, chose something strong, ended up in fountain, then it cut to saying I couldn't go around naked, put some clothes on but everytime I went to equip, nothing to wear. Stuck in a loop.

Edit to add, even tried it with girly drinks and with changing out of school clothes to dress first, still same thing, stuck at fountain.

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Ran into a bug with the Lola quest. Went to the bar, chose something strong, ended up in fountain, then it cut to saying I couldn't go around naked, put some clothes on but everytime I went to equip, nothing to wear. Stuck in a loop.

Edit to add, even tried it with girly drinks and with changing out of school clothes to dress first, still same thing, stuck at fountain.
That's very strange, this quest is from the previous version and hasn't been changed. I'll take a look. Were you still at the fountain or had it transferred you back to the bedroom?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
That's very strange, this quest is from the previous version and hasn't been changed. I'll take a look. Were you still at the fountain or had it transferred you back to the bedroom?
Was stuck at the fountain, I think. Saw the fountain then next screen said I needed to put clothes on but had none in inventory. Then when I tried to exit from menu, it said I couldn't go around naked. FWIW, I did not get Lola to 10 pts in last release, just got there this release.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Was stuck at the fountain, I think. Saw the fountain then next screen said I needed to put clothes on but had none in inventory. Then when I tried to exit from menu, it said I couldn't go around naked. FWIW, I did not get Lola to 10 pts in last release, just got there this release.
Yeah, it shouldn't be anything to do with Lola's stats or which drink you chose, the script that checks for clothing is supposed to be turned off at the beginning of that sequence. I just tried to replicate the problem and it went through fine. A few housekeeping questions

- You definitely have the latest version? (0.2.2a)
- Have you used a save editor or accessed the test area at any point? (even before updating)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, it shouldn't be anything to do with Lola's stats or which drink you chose, the script that checks for clothing is supposed to be turned off at the beginning of that sequence. I just tried to replicate the problem and it went through fine. A few housekeeping questions

- You definitely have the latest version? (0.2.2a)
- Have you used a save editor or accessed the test area at any point? (even before updating)
I got it to finally go through, after I finished the bad girls quest line. Before I finished it, the Lola quest got stuck.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I got it to finally go through, after I finished the bad girls quest line. Before I finished it, the Lola quest got stuck.
That's a weird interaction then, I wonder what caused it? I'm glad you got it sorted. I've just applied a fix that'll take effect at the next update where it'll no longer play a message or open the menu when you're undressed in public, it'll just put your clothes back on. Means in this sort of situation where you're only "naked in public" for a second while it transfers you back, it'll not even be noticeable.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
That's a weird interaction then, I wonder what caused it? I'm glad you got it sorted. I've just applied a fix that'll take effect at the next update where it'll no longer play a message or open the menu when you're undressed in public, it'll just put your clothes back on. Means in this sort of situation where you're only "naked in public" for a second while it transfers you back, it'll not even be noticeable.
Maybe because I did not finish the Lola questline(or at least the bar/fountain part) during version0.1 before copying saves over for ver0.22a, then starting the bad girls questline.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Maybe because I did not finish the Lola questline(or at least the bar/fountain part) during version0.1 before copying saves over for ver0.22a, then starting the bad girls questline.
Yeah, I'm not sure why it happened in the first place or why that solved it, but the solution I've gone with should obviate anything like it in the future.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes