4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

room217

Mar 9, 2020
I want to play this game, I really do because I like the premise and the setting, and I've tried but I just can't play RPGM games. The dealbreaker for me is just I go through the dialogue, click one times too many and select a dialogue option I didn't want to select, then have to replay like 15 minutes depending on where I last saved (and saving really isn't convenient). But I wish you good luck on this game, although I will have to sit this one out.
You're going to miss out then.

I understand your complaints but...
#1 the dialog is very well written, and completely blows away any translated game
#2 if you're repeating a scene it's not hard to remember when the choices will come up (skipping text is also in .2)
#3 saving is easy outside of school, and in the new 0.2 version there are added save points in school
#4 there isn't really much else out there in the way of purely lesbian content games

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Guys, the long wait is over. Missy 0.2.2a is released to the public. I'm in the process of updating the F95 links now, but in the meantime, you can get it at

Enjoy, and leave a comment!

Edit: Links in first post now updated.

Last edited:

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
The intro looks nice, and the story should be in my likes... but...

For the people that are used to the lovely world of modern Renpy games: how do I make this 2012 engine scale the window? My Win1064 crashes when I try to go full screen (hate that on my big window setup) and back to a windowed state.

More modern RPGM engines come with the engine bundled. Why this separate download that needs to install files at the program level?

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i dont know if anyone else is haeing this problem but i cant start the game it gose black and it closes like its still running but i cant get to the main menu of the game like i click the icon for the game and it gose black for a few secongs then back to desktop while i hair the music in the background anyone know how to fix this? :)

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
game shutdown 'can't find: schoolbell'
It's there tho. I don't know whats wrong

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021

For the people that are used to the lovely world of modern Renpy games: how do I make this 2012 engine scale the window? My Win1064 crashes when I try to go full screen (hate that on my big window setup) and back to a windowed state.

More modern RPGM engines come with the engine bundled. Why this separate download that needs to install files at the program level?
I can't remember but I think this may have been answered further back in the thread.

i dont know if anyone else is haeing this problem but i cant start the game it gose black and it closes like its still running but i cant get to the main menu of the game like i click the icon for the game and it gose black for a few secongs then back to desktop while i hair the music in the background anyone know how to fix this? :)
game shutdown 'can't find: schoolbell'
It's there tho. I don't know whats wrong
Both of these problems could be a corrupted file. Try re-downloading.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

room217

Mar 9, 2020

I found a tiny app that allows me to drag the window corners of Missy:

Gloub

Oct 8, 2017
I found a tiny app that allows me to drag the window corners of Missy:
thank you very much !
I had this problem where alt+enter put me in full screen indeed BUT keep the size of the game very small in the center of my screen

this program work very well

Reactions: room217
Oct 17, 2018
Hey thanks for the update - how can I skip text?
I just accidentlypicked a fight and abandoned poppies questline and well now I have to start over completely

nvm she tells you in the intro

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hey thanks for the update - how can I skip text?
I just accidentlypicked a fight and abandoned poppies questline and well now I have to start over completely
You can skip text by pressing X, you can skip past all text (until either the next decision or the end) by holding it.

You don't need to start again. If you upset Poppy, you can go back to her and apologise. She'll let you be her bitch again, but there's a price... ;)

Reactions: room217

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Anyone that's played it already, are you able to quickly save in the school this update?

room217

Mar 9, 2020
Anyone that's played it already, are you able to quickly save in the school this update?
If I'm not mistaken, you can save in between almost all classes. I think there's an exception or two where a narrative spans 2 classes and you can't save until the end.

I haven't had any complaints with the save system in .2

• Red Heart
Reactions: SiuKim

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I can't remember but I think this may have been answered further back in the thread.

Both of these problems could be a corrupted file. Try re-downloading.
tried that, even put it in a different directory. still the sound can't be found???

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
tried that, even put it in a different directory. still the sound can't be found???
Okay, very bizarre problem as you say. Can you screenshot the error message for me please? I'll see if I can find anything on it.

Oct 17, 2018
You can skip text by pressing X, you can skip past all text (until either the next decision or the end) by holding it.

You don't need to start again. If you upset Poppy, you can go back to her and apologise. She'll let you be her bitch again, but there's a price... ;)
oof well whats done is done.2

I really enjoyed the new quests so far but it became too heavy for me at some point.
Im still trying to get together with Jess having no luck so far but I havent tried a lot yet.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
oof well whats done is done.2

I really enjoyed the new quests so far but it became too heavy for me at some point.
Im still trying to get together with Jess having no luck so far but I havent tried a lot yet.
Glad you're enjoying it! Do try annoying Poppy when you replay it though, because, spoiler alert, the "price" is you have to watch an H-scene ^^

It's not possible to get together with Jess yet. She is absolutely getting a relationship quest (she's a lot of people's favourite character and has won every patron poll she's been in by a large margin. I must admit, I'm a huge fan of her myself,) but she's also getting a big upcoming part in the main story, and it won't make sense for her relationship quest to be playable until after that is done.

salvaf

Apr 24, 2020
You're going to miss out then.

I understand your complaints but...
#1 the dialog is very well written, and completely blows away any translated game
#2 if you're repeating a scene it's not hard to remember when the choices will come up (skipping text is also in .2)
#3 saving is easy outside of school, and in the new 0.2 version there are added save points in school
#4 there isn't really much else out there in the way of purely lesbian content games
Thanks for your reply dude, with the skip button and more save options it might actually become feasible for me. I don't skip over dialogue I haven't seen before, but I like to explore multiple choices before I settle on what I like best and oftentimes with the enter skip I would select choices by accident, especially since the text appears much slower than reading speed if you dont't do that. Definitely will give it another try with the new version tho!

Reactions: room217 and Trinian
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes