4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Just started the game but so far I have one thing I think you might wanna fix. As it stands there is no fast forward for dialogue, It may be nice to read it but hitting the enter key a bunch requires to speed through the dialogue, I recommend adding a button to speed through dialogue, preferably some key you can hold down like the page down key or some other one. This would greatly increase re-playability in terms or having less to read through. Aside from that saving in the school would be a definite plus. As it stands you can save at certain parts but I'd argue it would be a bit nicer if you can just save willy nilly, within the confines of the school, it allows the player to have a more fixed playthrough to how they want things to turn out without the problem of backtracking to another save made possibly minutes behind where they are currently. Another fix would be to add name titles to the characters who are speaking remember all these characters by name can be a bit annoying when I have to remember who is who mid-dialogue.

For anyone wondering you can save in the school using the quiet study section south of the punishment pillory area (Between the hallway of the Paris's classroom and the hallway of the group study room)
Yeah, saving in school and text skip are appearing in the next update, I've already put them in so the work is done. There's a few other little quality-of-life tweaks too, like being able to choose your outfit when you first get up instead of just getting correct uniform or nothing.

It'd be quite a bit of extra work to go back and add name titles to all the thousands of lines of dialogue there are in the game so far. I suspect that once you've been playing it longer, you'll find it easier to remember who's who.

room217

Mar 9, 2020
I'm a bit late to the party but....

FINALLY a game that deserves the Lesbian tag!!! YES!
Far too many games have 1 token lesbian scene and they tag it Lesbian... ugh, ruins searching for lesbian games.

I'm only at the end of day 1 and I can already tell I'll be supporting your patreon(done). This is really shaping up to be my fav game of 2021. Please keep at it Trinian!

Edit: I can't seem to get fullscreen working, alt-enter/F4/F5 all not working. Win10

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I'm a bit late to the party but....

FINALLY a game that deserves the Lesbian tag!!! YES!
Far too many games have 1 token lesbian scene and they tag it Lesbian... ugh, ruins searching for lesbian games.

I'm only at the end of day 1 and I can already tell I'll be supporting your patreon(done). This is really shaping up to be my fav game of 2021. Please keep at it Trinian!

Edit: I can't seem to get fullscreen working, alt-enter/F4/F5 all not working. Win10
Thanks for your support and I'm glad you're enjoying the game! ^^

Alt-enter should work, I'd suggest maybe trying updating your graphics drivers. I've also seen multiple monitors cause this problem with RPGM, so if you have that set up, it could be causing it.

Reactions: Reverse123

bloopadooper

Jul 9, 2019
As a deviant-deviant who enjoys playing corruption games and.. not.. corrupting, I appreciate that this seems to be considered and even built into the structure of the game! I was looking for games that were completed, and I guess I accidentally found this (1.0 looks KINDA like.. 0.1... right?) and I was bummed when I came to the end. Which makes this a great start, I think!

Reactions: Trinian

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
Quite enjopyed this demo/beta, exactly my... euhm... thing.. :D
But please please, switch to a newer RPGM version or even renpy as an engine, the slow and repeating text without any skip option really kept me (and maybe others) from enjoying it even more.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Quite enjopyed this demo/beta, exactly my... euhm... thing.. :D
But please please, switch to a newer RPGM version or even renpy as an engine, the slow and repeating text without any skip option really kept me (and maybe others) from enjoying it even more.
The text skip feature is coming in the next update. It's way too late to port to a newer version of RPGM now though I'm afraid.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
The issue with switching to a newer engine - and I did try during development of the initial release - isn't actually making it work in the new engine, (though that proved hard as well) it's the fact that every graphic in the game would need to be resized. All the characters and all the bespoke map content are the wrong size for MV/MZ. Plus I'd have to re-render all *checks* - 1740 as of today - pictures.

It's a pity MZ wasn't out when I started development, but I avoided MV because VXA is far more stable.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Well, personally I'm glad it's in VX. I suspect this might be something that bothers me and me alone, but I hate that the newer RPGM doesn't have perfect fullscreen - a sliver of the screen is sacrificed to keep the minimize and close buttons visible at all times, a constant reminder that the world I'm trying to lose myself in is just another window on my computer, which fucks with my immersion and annoys me to no end. It doesn't quite make games unplayable, but I really wish there was the option to choose to hide the top buttons and go fully fullscreen.

No idea if anyone else is having a problem with this or if it's just me, but I for one actually prefer VX to the newer versions, and it's mostly because of that.

benhugo98

Apr 5, 2020
It doesn't look like the dev is using Honey Select to create character, just something similar or maybe I'm wrong. I wonder what platform you are using to create scences and characters?

room217

Mar 9, 2020
The dev is using HS2.
And like alot of games, the dev is learning new tricks all the time, so we'll likely see the artwork get better as the game progresses.

douille01

Feb 23, 2019
For an initial release, the game was very good. I love the teacher. Can't wait for the follow up after the fifth scene.

Reactions: Trinian
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes