4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

room217

Mar 9, 2020
Just a PSA: Trinian is running a really nice Patreon, lots of updates and teasers, lots of polls on which directions to take or what characters to focus on, etc.

The .2 update is really nice. There's new content everywhere.... in unexpected places too
pro-tip: dont wear underwear to school in .2 ;)

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
dident you lowkey admit to being a pedo the main charachter literally looks underage and has a giant teddy too ?
You keep bringing this up, but it's just... not true. The reason why the main character is in a school setting is for story, and I wasn't aware that adults weren't allowed to have stuffed toys/plushies. Guess I gotta get rid of my plushies of Shantae, various Pokémon, and Iggy from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (the last of which is definitely not a series for kids.)

Reactions: room217 and Trinian

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Is there something wrong in the game? After pict up panties and got dressed I went to the book pushed "enter" and all seems freeezed no action at all for minutes/(have I wait for hours?). I´m not very customed to RPG so how can I act in the game ? Using mouse clicks are not working, using the keys and arrows seems not to work either well.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Is there something wrong in the game? After pict up panties and got dressed I went to the book pushed "enter" and all seems freeezed no action at all for minutes/(have I wait for hours?). I´m not very customed to RPG so how can I act in the game ? Using mouse clicks are not working, using the keys and arrows seems not to work either well.
There's definitely nothing that should be causing that. I'd try re-downloading the game and going again, that sounds like a corrupted file, perhaps.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
There's definitely nothing that should be causing that. I'd try re-downloading the game and going again, that sounds like a corrupted file, perhaps.
I installed the game newly now it works without the bug.

Reactions: Trinian

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I installed the game newly now it works without the bug.
But now on 2nd day at 4th period in school this notice (2nd attached image) appeared within the "smarter panties inspection" after click "enter" seeing this graphic before:

If there would be an option to save in action I could post a save direct before the failliur. So my last save is attachment 3 before the error Messy fought with Jess at sports lesson (got spanked with Jess) and won against her at fight at 3rd break (choose spanking Jess).

Ok while playing my laptop might had loosed contact to the USB-device with the game on it. Copied the game to my hardisc now.

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Got stuck a little bit doing "Delivery girl" , anyone a clue the place where I could find the agent´s ex ?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Got stuck a little bit doing "Delivery girl" , anyone a clue the place where I could find the agent´s ex ?
You can find her in the southeast corner of Honeypot, outside the pub.

For the spanking scenes, is Missy able to spank ladies as well as they get to spank her?
Yep, check out the girls in the stocks that'll sometimes appear on the way to school.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
You can find her in the southeast corner of Honeypot, outside the pub.

Yep, check out the girls in the stocks that'll sometimes appear on the way to school.
Thnx found the pub and her here :

capture_3443_17082021_101619.png
I was searching in a total wrong area before.

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I played so far all quests through. Got Jess´s ribbon at fighting, earned some friendship rings and the mind clearing tonic at schoolyard, but have no clue where can I find or get a weapon?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I couldn't find where her house is
Southwest corner of Honeypot Estate.
Untitled.png
I played so far all quests through. Got Jess´s ribbon at fighting, earned some friendship rings and the mind clearing tonic at schoolyard, but have no clue where can I find or get a weapon?
There aren't any weapons. You're a schoolgirl who lives in a city on a peaceful island. Would be a bit strange if you were carrying a sword around ;)

salvaf

Apr 24, 2020
I want to play this game, I really do because I like the premise and the setting, and I've tried but I just can't play RPGM games. The dealbreaker for me is just I go through the dialogue, click one times too many and select a dialogue option I didn't want to select, then have to replay like 15 minutes depending on where I last saved (and saving really isn't convenient). But I wish you good luck on this game, although I will have to sit this one out.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes