4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
the game itself is pretty nice, but its not good without save inside school, as the whole school day is pretty long and things can get broken or bugged and lose a lot of progress! please consider creating save points inside the school

Reactions: Trinian

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
i gave it a chance but its pretty bad i hate the main protagonist i hate the dialouge the map seems nedlessly huge the main protagonist acts like a child but if the child was written by a deranged lolicon ...and it mightvbe just me but the dialouge box disapeared halway through the game

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
What this game really needs is a button that fast forwards the text without activating a choice once it pops up.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
the game itself is pretty nice, but its not good without save inside school, as the whole school day is pretty long and things can get broken or bugged and lose a lot of progress! please consider creating save points inside the school
Coming in the next update.

Maybe it might sound stupid, but what about new panties and clothing? For example Missy wearing those sexy stripper panties, and then punished for that. At first by miss Paris, then by Karen.
Could definitely work as a one-off. Like, you get up one morning and they're the only ones clean or something, I could do that. Pretty good idea actually. But the problem with making more clothes or underwear colours that are wearable all the time is the work it creates having to render more images for them, and it's effort I'd rather be putting into making more content.

What this game really needs is a button that fast forwards the text without activating a choice once it pops up.
Will be in the next update. Already implemented and tested. Speeds things up a lot. (y)

yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
Loving this game.

At first I wasn't sure cause the old RPGM but it's really good, it's not hard to miss out stuff and you don't have to grind like crazy or look very deep for clues.

The only thing that confused me though is that after 2nd day on 2nd playthrough I thought I messed up with my choices, cause I had the same map scene with the redhead girl in the middle of the city with her panties on. I know that the game warns you that you might see the same stuff but also some new, but I felt like that one should have continued the chain and maybe repeat after it was done (still think it's better for it to just continue to the end cause it's not like some scenes that can be repeatable and make sense)

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Loving this game.

At first I wasn't sure cause the old RPGM but it's really good, it's not hard to miss out stuff and you don't have to grind like crazy or look very deep for clues.

The only thing that confused me though is that after 2nd day on 2nd playthrough I thought I messed up with my choices, cause I had the same map scene with the redhead girl in the middle of the city with her panties on. I know that the game warns you that you might see the same stuff but also some new, but I felt like that one should have continued the chain and maybe repeat after it was done (still think it's better for it to just continue to the end cause it's not like some scenes that can be repeatable and make sense)
The walking to school events follow the same pattern as the school events, that you'll see random ones each day, but obviously, play enough days and you'll see the same ones again. Right now, there's 4 sets of 2 different events, so you'll see either Kaitlyn hung up or the two girls in the stocks. In the same way, you'll get either the sunbather or the girl doing the survey and so on. Like the school events, I'll be adding more as time goes on so there'll be a greater variety and less repetition.

yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
The walking to school events follow the same pattern as the school events, that you'll see random ones each day, but obviously, play enough days and you'll see the same ones again. Right now, there's 4 sets of 2 different events, so you'll see either Kaitlyn hung up or the two girls in the stocks. In the same way, you'll get either the sunbather or the girl doing the survey and so on. Like the school events, I'll be adding more as time goes on so there'll be a greater variety and less repetition.
Yes, I know that, but I guess I didn't explain it better. What happend was that, first day I got the Kaitlyn hung up, next day I got Kaitlyn hung up again, when it should have advanced to Kaitlyn walking around or the girls in the stocks then Kaitlyn again for the 3rd day or anything.

Oct 17, 2018
Hey Trinian loving the game :)

I read through the comments to see if there is a good way to get together with Jess.
The way I saw the game Missy was mostly acting as a submissive brat.
Against what most people will tell you there is more to bdsm and being a submissive than being totally passive all the time.

Rather than changing the game to please a different audience I wish you would enhance the game in that direction.
There could be a playful teasing between Missy and Jess - something that. Im personally missing rn :)

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hey Trinian loving the game :)

I read through the comments to see if there is a good way to get together with Jess.
The way I saw the game Missy was mostly acting as a submissive brat.
Against what most people will tell you there is more to bdsm and being a submissive than being totally passive all the time.

Rather than changing the game to please a different audience I wish you would enhance the game in that direction.
There could be a playful teasing between Missy and Jess - something that. Im personally missing rn :)
Thanks for the kind words! I do kind of love that idea. So you see Missy as sort of submissive but playfully goading others specifically so they'll punish her, like the bit in the Miss Abbie scene where you can disobey her order to shut up so she'll spank you more?

The current situation of the relationship between Missy and Jess is that they're butting heads. They don't get along but clearly like one another and I want the player to be able to influence how that develops as the story and their relationship progresses. For the early part of the game, their conflict will be the driver of the drama between them so there'll be plenty of opportunity for players to signal how they want the relationship to look later on, and for there to be options in game to see it. If that makes sense?

Reactions: yacky91

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Ah, that good ol' feeling of "patiently awaiting the next update and wishing the dev all the time necessary to work on the game and not burn out but also curious to see how the aforementioned update's coming along."
Speaking of burning out, I sincerely hope you can avoid such a thing happening to you! I'm (admittedly) somewhat worried this game could fall victim to scope/feature creep, too. The game is fairly robust as-is with a main plot, questlines for multiple girls, and randomized events, all of which have moments with different outcomes (as well as other content.) If the game continues in a similar fashion, I could easily see it becoming overwhelming to manage:
  • New main story chapters (which are all fairly long and have unique scenes, introduce new characters, etc.)
  • New romance questlines for pre-existing girls who didn't have one before (as is the plan with Jess and Becky)
  • New romance questlines for completely new girls (I'm not sure if you have any planned but it seems likely)
  • Continuations of pre-existing romance questlines (Abbie and Lola)
  • New minor/side scenes and content (new daily events, the possibility of getting in more legal trouble, etc.)
  • Possible expansions and continuations of minor/side scenes and content that's already in-game (like the strip club/brothel)

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Ah, that good ol' feeling of "patiently awaiting the next update and wishing the dev all the time necessary to work on the game and not burn out but also curious to see how the aforementioned update's coming along."
Speaking of burning out, I sincerely hope you can avoid such a thing happening to you! I'm (admittedly) somewhat worried this game could fall victim to scope/feature creep, too. The game is fairly robust as-is with a main plot, questlines for multiple girls, and randomized events, all of which have moments with different outcomes (as well as other content.) If the game continues in a similar fashion, I could easily see it becoming overwhelming to manage:
  • New main story chapters (which are all fairly long and have unique scenes, introduce new characters, etc.)
  • New romance questlines for pre-existing girls who didn't have one before (as is the plan with Jess and Becky)
  • New romance questlines for completely new girls (I'm not sure if you have any planned but it seems likely)
  • Continuations of pre-existing romance questlines (Abbie and Lola)
  • New minor/side scenes and content (new daily events, the possibility of getting in more legal trouble, etc.)
  • Possible expansions and continuations of minor/side scenes and content that's already in-game (like the strip club/brothel)
Fear not, development continues and I'm posting regular updates on Patreon. I've been working out how to stop it grinding to a crawl due to feature and scope creep, and have some ideas to keep it tight. I've been polling on which features and characters are prioritised, and I'm on course to deliver the update to patrons next month and the general public the month after.

Chatting to people has also given me some great ideas for new events and set pieces, within the scope of my original vision, of course, so I'm still very excited about the future of the game.

Reactions: icollectsouls

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Chatting to people has also given me some great ideas for new events and set pieces, within the scope of my original vision, of course, so I'm still very excited about the future of the game.
Haha, that's kind of the part that worried me the most. Feels like a lot of people have had suggestions on what they'd like to see in the game (myself included) and while it's nice to see a dev communicate with the players, I was worried you might overwork yourself trying to please everyone.
Thankfully it seems like you've got everything under control for now, so I shall go back to patiently waiting for the next update~

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Haha, that's kind of the part that worried me the most. Feels like a lot of people have had suggestions on what they'd like to see in the game (myself included) and while it's nice to see a dev communicate with the players, I was worried you might overwork yourself trying to please everyone.
Thankfully it seems like you've got everything under control for now, so I shall go back to patiently waiting for the next update~
The thing is most of the things people have asked for are either things that are already planned or that I think are great and am happy to add to the list of future ideas. The upcoming content is definitely going to be better than it would have been thanks to people's input.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
The thing is most of the things people have asked for are either things that are already planned or that I think are great and am happy to add to the list of future ideas. The upcoming content is definitely going to be better than it would have been thanks to people's input.
As long as you keep adding content with pervy girls having consenting, sexy, naked fun together, I'll be happy.

Albert757

Aug 17, 2018
Just started the game but so far I have one thing I think you might wanna fix. As it stands there is no fast forward for dialogue, It may be nice to read it but hitting the enter key a bunch requires to speed through the dialogue, I recommend adding a button to speed through dialogue, preferably some key you can hold down like the page down key or some other one. This would greatly increase re-playability in terms or having less to read through. Aside from that saving in the school would be a definite plus. As it stands you can save at certain parts but I'd argue it would be a bit nicer if you can just save willy nilly, within the confines of the school, it allows the player to have a more fixed playthrough to how they want things to turn out without the problem of backtracking to another save made possibly minutes behind where they are currently. Another fix would be to add name titles to the characters who are speaking remember all these characters by name can be a bit annoying when I have to remember who is who mid-dialogue.

For anyone wondering you can save in the school using the quiet study section south of the punishment pillory area (Between the hallway of the Paris's classroom and the hallway of the group study room)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicoed and Trinian

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Just started the game but so far I have one thing I think you might wanna fix. As it stands there is no fast forward for dialogue, It may be nice to read it but hitting the enter key a bunch requires to speed through the dialogue, I recommend adding a button to speed through dialogue, preferably some key you can hold down like the page down key or some other one. This would greatly increase re-playability in terms or having less to read through. Aside from that saving in the school would be a definite plus. I understand the idea of sticking to your decisions but for something like this I recommend adding the option to save even if its only at certain parts. Another fix would be to add name titles to the characters who are speaking remember all these characters by name can be a bit annoying when I have to remember who is who mid-dialogue.
If I recall correctly, earlier in the thread Trinian said there'd be a fast-forward implemented in the next big update.
Saving in school is already in the game, although limited; at every break, the study lounge has a chair you can save at. Currently that's the only way he was able to consistently have any kind of save working in the school, as far as I know.
Not sure I agree on the "necessity" of the in-dialogue names, though. Pretty much every character is visually distinct so the portrait icons already serve the purpose of identifying who's talking. All of the names are a fair bit different from each other too, though maybe it's harder if you're not a native English speaker.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes