4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
1. No llevar bragas a la escuela
2. Poner a Jess en problemas en la segunda hora para que te robe la falda.

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
Funny bug: after school, buy the red underwear and select wearing it in school. Return to the school entrance and immediately collect the reward for wearing red underwear in school without getting caught....

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Funny bug: after school, buy the red underwear and select wearing it in school. Return to the school entrance and immediately collect the reward for wearing red underwear in school without getting caught....
That's very clever, I never would have thought of that!

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Puedes hacerlo en el evento del proyecto grupal, dejando que Jess se salga con la suya sin ayudar, luego subiendo al frente tú mismo y diciéndole o simplemente enviándola.También puedes hacerlo en Estatuas Humanas diciéndole cuando se quita la falda.

(You can do it either in the group project event, by letting Jess get away with not helping, then going up to the front yourself and telling on her or just sending her up.

You can also do it in Human Statues by telling on her when she removes your skirt.)

Sarta

Jan 25, 2020
In front of the school on the bench, a scene with suitable hooligans may not start if another character is running between them and the bench. They collide and can stand for quite a long time.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In front of the school on the bench, a scene with suitable hooligans may not start if another character is running between them and the bench. They collide and can stand for quite a long time.
Thanks for letting me know. That's another one that I playtested to death and never had that problem with! I'll get a solution in place.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Sería genial que en la próxima actualización pudiera salir de la casa desnuda o caminar por la escuela desnuda.
estaria chulo que en la proxima actualizacion podria salir desnuda de la casa o pasearse desnuda por la escuela
Genial, pero rompe la inmersión ;)

(Cool, but immersion-breaking ;))

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
There was quite a lot in those posts, so I'll answer as fully as I can. As always, thanks for your thoughts, guys!

Bugs
Thanks, I'll fix that :)

Time system
Agree with icollectsouls here, the system I have seems to fulfill its purpose just fine. There's a clear morning - daytime - evening divide created naturally by the schoolday, and whenever I want to forceably move time along, I can do so, such as when you get drunk with Lola. Caught myself out with that one a couple of times and thought "Damn! I forgot to go and work for Emily before coming here!"

School development
There are more class and break events coming to make the schoolday less samey. Think of what's there already as proof-of-concept rather than fleshed out system.
Parts of the school are indeed under-utilised at the moment. But again per the above point, this is because it's only on initial release right now.

Map design
Fair points, some of these were created early on in development and may get tweaks. The driveway outside Missy's house is an example of this. This is my first RPGM project, so I learned as I went. Other areas are deliberately larger to create a subconscious sense of scale. And yes, inaccessable areas are there firstly to advertise that they will be there and secondly to minimise the possible need for new doors or paths to just appear one day! In chapter 3, I will introduce the hospital, for instance.

Edit: At some point, take some time to appreciate the design of the buildings in Lady Gardens. I think that took me a whole afternoon :p

Karma System
This is there, but in its infancy currently. The system of doing "good deeds" to raise your standing in school (7 good deeds = 1 point of reputation) is a basic karma system that serves for the time being. I'd argue that to a teenage girl, being popular is more important than being nice!

Diversity
This isn't Netflix, you know! :p
J/k, it's something I'll play about with. I am also relatively new to Honey Select, so have learned as I went with that too. Discovered the random generator fairly late on. When I look at some other games that use this system I'm quite impressed with the degree of diversity in the character appearances that people are able to achieve and hope to be able to emulate that in the future.
i dont like that shes a teen tbh perhaps not for me

Sarta

Jan 25, 2020
I hope they will then raise the bet on the volleyball match? First to undress, and then to put on a collar for a while?)

The only way to hit the stocks in the square is in the delivery quest to attack?

Maybe my english is bad. I'll try easier.
(Google translation is bad :cautious: )
The first day (possibly others).
We meet our friend before school. We sit down on the bench. Jess and her friends are trying to drive us off the bench.
If another character runs between us and Jess's company, they all don't fit (only fit 2) and the scene won't start.
Until those who have not collided disperse. One of Jess's company does not affect the start of the scene.
I don't remember which one. But I saw this bug several times.
Ок?

And the question is, can Missy put on the red ribbons tied in hair herself later?)
This is a very cool notion. You can immediately see who the bad girl is) (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I hope they will then raise the bet on the volleyball match? First to undress, and then to put on a collar for a while?)

The only way to hit the stocks in the square is in the delivery quest to attack?

Maybe my english is bad. I'll try easier.
(Google translation is bad :cautious: )
The first day (possibly others).
We meet our friend before school. We sit down on the bench. Jess and her friends are trying to drive us off the bench.
If another character runs between us and Jess's company, they all don't fit (only fit 2) and the scene won't start.
Until those who have not collided disperse. One of Jess's company does not affect the start of the scene.
I don't remember which one. But I saw this bug several times.
Ок?

And the question is, can Missy put on the red ribbons tied in hair herself later?)
This is a very cool notion. You can immediately see who the bad girl is) (y)
Yeah, you can equip Jess's ribbon as soon as you win it from her. It changes several pieces of dialogue by making people think you're a bad girl. You get a different lecture from Miss Paris if she keeps you in during third break, and a few others comment on it too.

Currently the only way to get put in the stocks is to get caught robbing the girl, yeah. There will be more later.

I found the bench bug, it'll be fixed in the next version. Thanks :)

Yeah I don't think I can really be accused of making a "this character really is 18 honest wink wink" sort of thing. She has massive tits, constantly complains that she hates being treated like a child when she's a grown woman and, yeah, drinks.

Reactions: cvbn28c and Sarta

Sarta

Jan 25, 2020
Trinian said:
"Yeah, you can equip Jess's ribbon as soon as you win it from her. It changes several pieces of dialogue by making people think you're a bad girl. You get a different lecture from Miss Paris if she keeps you in during third break, and a few others comment on it too."

I haven't met one yet about the ribbon , but good. I will look for. Or can you tell me?)
And what about the idea of increasing the bet?)

When to wait for the update? I liked the game very much.

But in general, with the days of the week, the idea is not bad.
If needed, just add a skip day button on the bed.
Until the game is full. illusions of real life.
(at the time of the beta version)
But this requires more filling on the weekend.
Well, and not only on weekends, you can fill more. But without school, the content should be more fun)
All sorts of work, I saw battles, where they are not allowed yet.
Dating, slavery, working off punishments for misdemeanors in front of the city.
You can think of something like that there ..
So far, of course, there is nothing to fill.
But maybe in the future?:cool::rolleyes:

The character wants to fight endlessly - and you tell her - we have already fought 3 times today - I don’t want to.
Or there was a date with one - if high debauchery on the day -can still go on the other)
Limit the endless flow of the day. but not so that it gets boring. not 3 actions and sleep

Only my desire. You don't have to do that);):rolleyes:
but if you want we can discuss:cool:

Last edited:

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Yeah, you can equip Jess's ribbon as soon as you win it from her. It changes several pieces of dialogue by making people think you're a bad girl. You get a different lecture from Miss Paris if she keeps you in during third break, and a few others comment on it too.

Currently the only way to get put in the stocks is to get caught robbing the girl, yeah. There will be more later.

I found the bench bug, it'll be fixed in the next version. Thanks :)

Yeah I don't think I can really be accused of making a "this character really is 18 honest wink wink" sort of thing. She has massive tits, constantly complains that she hates being treated like a child when she's a grown woman and, yeah, drinks.
but you literally said you did it for legal reasons tho

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Trinian said:
"Yeah, you can equip Jess's ribbon as soon as you win it from her. It changes several pieces of dialogue by making people think you're a bad girl. You get a different lecture from Miss Paris if she keeps you in during third break, and a few others comment on it too."

I haven't met one yet about the ribbon , but good. I will look for. Or can you tell me?)
And what about the idea of increasing the bet?)

When to wait for the update? I liked the game very much.

But in general, with the days of the week, the idea is not bad.
If needed, just add a skip day button on the bed.
Until the game is full. illusions of real life.
(at the time of the beta version)
But this requires more filling on the weekend.
Well, and not only on weekends, you can fill more. But without school, the content should be more fun)
All sorts of work, I saw battles, where they are not allowed yet.
Dating, slavery, working off punishments for misdemeanors in front of the city.
You can think of something like that there ..
So far, of course, there is nothing to fill.
But maybe in the future?:cool::rolleyes:

The character wants to fight endlessly - and you tell her - we have already fought 3 times today - I don’t want to.
Or there was a date with one - if high debauchery on the day -can still go on the other)
Limit the endless flow of the day. but not so that it gets boring. not 3 actions and sleep

Only my desire. You don't have to do that);):rolleyes:
but if you want we can discuss:cool:
If you beat Jess in the third break fight, she drops the ribbon, then you can equip it from the menu.

First update should drop for Patrons in early August, all being well with public release a month later.

Increasing the bet is an interesting thought. To give you some idea where i am with it, I'm slow-rolling Jess, but I think people are really going to love where I eventually take her. Rather than edit an existing event, what I'll likely do is introduce more extreme things like that later on in the game, when various story chapters involving Jess are completed, so that they make sense.

I plan to add more outside school events soon. There's a few hooks in there to try and show where I'm going with it like the crime-and-punishment easter egg if you get caught robbing the barrel girl. At some point, I'll add the great arena, where the player can fight to dominate or be dominated by girls, more options for the strip club, more relationship quests, etc.

but you literally said you did it for legal reasons tho
It was a joke. Probably didn't come across right in text form :)

Reactions: cvbn28c

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Cómo le gano a Jess en peleas? y ¿cómo gano dinero?
como gano a jess en las peleas? y como gano dinero?
La clave para vencer a Jess es usar a Grapple para desgastarla.La mejor manera de ganar dinero es limpiar para Emily

(The key to beating Jess is using Grapple to wear her down. Best way to make money is to clean for Emily)

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
If you beat Jess in the third break fight, she drops the ribbon, then you can equip it from the menu.

First update should drop for Patrons in early August, all being well with public release a month later.

Increasing the bet is an interesting thought. To give you some idea where i am with it, I'm slow-rolling Jess, but I think people are really going to love where I eventually take her. Rather than edit an existing event, what I'll likely do is introduce more extreme things like that later on in the game, when various story chapters involving Jess are completed, so that they make sense.

I plan to add more outside school events soon. There's a few hooks in there to try and show where I'm going with it like the crime-and-punishment easter egg if you get caught robbing the barrel girl. At some point, I'll add the great arena, where the player can fight to dominate or be dominated by girls, more options for the strip club, more relationship quests, etc.

It was a joke. Probably didn't come across right in text form :)
so you were only pretending to be a pedophile ?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
y ¿dónde está emily para limpiar?
y donde esta emily para poder limpiar?
Cuando hagas la búsqueda de la relación de Abbie, conocerás a Emily.Después de dormir con ella, podrás volver una vez al día y limpiarla por dinero (y una escena H softcore)

(When you do Abbie's relationship quest, you'll meet Emily. After you sleep with her, you'll be able to go back once per day and clean for her for money (and a softcore H-scene))

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
cual es el traje de mucama?
cual es el traje de sirvienta?
Puedes equiparlo en el dormitorio de Karen después de que ella te diga que vayas a Emily's

(You can equip it in Karen's bedroom after she tells you to go to Emily's)

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes