4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
This game looks wonderful and the plot is real fun, but I have a small issue; it runs at 5 fps on my pc. I do have a potato pc, but the majority of the rpgm games I play usually have around 20-30 fps. Any idea of what to do to increase fps?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
This game looks wonderful and the plot is real fun, but I have a small issue; it runs at 5 fps on my pc. I do have a potato pc, but the majority of the rpgm games I play usually have around 20-30 fps. Any idea of what to do to increase fps?
A similar problem earlier in the thread was solved by reinstalling the VX RTP (you can see how in the readme file.) Give that a try.

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
A similar problem earlier in the thread was solved by reinstalling the VX RTP (you can see how in the readme file.) Give that a try.
That did not help unfortunately with either the normal one or the Ace version. It's fine. I'll probably figure it out.

sergiodark666

Apr 12, 2020
At Bad Girls quest, if the player decides to make Missy submissive Poppy, following the game, will it remain submissive or there is that possibility, and Missy will become a bad girl in the game? I loved the game and would like to explore these paths in the game if it is possible

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
At Bad Girls quest, if the player decides to make Missy submissive Poppy, following the game, will it remain submissive or there is that possibility, and Missy will become a bad girl in the game? I loved the game and would like to explore these paths in the game if it is possible
For the time being, you just have to choose whether to play the submissive or defiant quest line. When the story continues, the game will take your choices into account. You can't join the bad girls yet, but this feature may be added at some time in the future.

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
First time playing the game and I must say I loved it! It's kinky and very fun. My favorite route so far was the defiant one, especially towards the teacher. I can't wait to see what the teacher has in store for Missy in the future.

Being a slut is so much fun, I can't resist giving a nice spanking to the girls in stocks on the way to school, I wonder if they'll give Missy the same treatment one day.

Missy relationship with her best friend is so cute. Also, Lola being a dominant freak in bed was a nice surprise. I hope to see more of this in the future. Outside of bed too. Perhaps in the form of some kinky dares between friends?

I got very intrigued by the teacher talking about a program to help two conflicting students to solve their differences. It's about time Jess getting some love too.

Anyway, I give my most sincere congratulations to the author. Keep up the good work!

yoici

Apr 25, 2021
Like the game, are there any chance some characters get different body type, like they all feel same height and measurement no matter the description.

IhatePotatoes

Aug 21, 2020
The Lola questline softlocked on the quiz. I do the quiz, find Lola, then the event with the competitive girls happens, the 2nd half plays out as normal, but as soon as I try to leave after the quiz the same event fires again and Lola's moms take me right back to the 2nd half of the quiz in an infinite loop.

IhatePotatoes

Aug 21, 2020
Wait, nevermind, you can just talk to Lola's moms to teleport to Lola's house. Though maybe it would still be good to just block off the door after the 2nd half of the quiz with some dialogue that tells you to go talk to the moms.

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Thanks, I'll fix it so you can't get the repeating event after the quiz.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes