4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

MikuMiku

May 22, 2018
As a Yuri lover I love this game. Glad to see a good all girls game for once the lore of the world is creative and the writing in the game is very funny. the whole aspect of her being aware of the player makes the game just that much more fun I hope the game continues to see success.

Reactions: room217 and Trinian

jireir

May 26, 2018
I've noticed something while doing the "down with the bad girls" questline. During the event that takes place in the toilet where Missy gets caught by Poppy and 6 other bad girls she can choose to submit and beg or refuse. If she ends up begging for mercy the further dialogue suggests that she resisted and didn't agree to kneel before them. The same happens the next day with the bad girls still trying to get her to kneel before Poppy even if Missy already did so. Not sure what the best solution for this would be - either some changes to the dialogue or deleting the option to submit and having Missy refuse to kneel down by default I suppose?

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I've noticed something while doing the "down with the bad girls" questline. During the event that takes place in the toilet where Missy gets caught by Poppy and 6 other bad girls she can choose to submit and beg or refuse. If she ends up begging for mercy the further dialogue suggests that she resisted and didn't agree to kneel before them. The same happens the next day with the bad girls still trying to get her to kneel before Poppy even if Missy already did so. Not sure what the best solution for this would be - either some changes to the dialogue or deleting the option to submit and having Missy refuse to kneel down by default I suppose?
The idea is that begging for mercy because there's 7 of them isn't the same as willingly submitting. Poppy's plan here is to punish you so that you will capitulate of your own accord in the future. In the ensuing scene, she's under no illusion that you did this for any other reason than because you were cornered.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Could there be a bug in this scene ?
capture_1473_13092021_134822.jpg

if I choose the 3rd answer "Can´t we talk about......"

capture_1474_13092021_134837.jpg
and the following dialogs

at least the game freezes with this graphic
capture_1471_13092021_134445.jpg

Is the one and only options to run further in the game to surrender or lose fighting ? (To win fighting 3 bad girls seems to be impossible without multiple 250HP releaves.)
Please check the case with my attached save ;)

btw I love this game :love:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Could there be a bug in this scene ?
View attachment 1402835

if I choose the 3rd answer "Can´t we talk about......"

View attachment 1402840
and the following dialogs

at least the game freezes with this graphic
View attachment 1402845

Is the one and only options to run further in the game to surrender or lose fighting ? (To win fighting 3 bad girls seems to be impossible without multiple 250HP releaves.)
Please check the case with my attached save ;)

btw I love this game :love:
Looks like it was catching on another event. I've fixed it for the next upload and in the meantime, here's your save back with the event done and the reputation check passed

Oh, and the fight can be won, I've done it, but it's hard. I mean... could you easily beat 3 other people in a fight? ^^

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Hantu2

Mar 25, 2019
its scene from ritual in the park. Poppy ask you to come at night to perform ritual to become bad girls bitch. you can see this scene at replay NPC its called pledge of loyality

jireir

May 26, 2018
Alright, just to clarify which dialogue I'm speaking about exactly(I'm putting it in spoilers because the dialogue and events are really nice, don't want to spoil this stuff for anyone who hasn't seen it yet):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this doesn't really fit if Missy doesn't resist and submits during the event. That's just my opinion.

And yes, I agree with Antwit. This might be the most promising game on the site altogether, or at the very least one of the most promising games. I can't wait to see where fate carries Missy in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trinian

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I´m very curious if (in a future update) there could be a quest for a sexual and/or love relationship between Jessica/Missy; Missy/Bess or Missy/Miss Paris.:sneaky:

If possible in next updates I allthough would like a build in funktion for a full fade out of the dark text background and a key ( perhaps "s" ??) to save all the beautiful graphics without running additional apps like IrfanView in background.:love:
capture_001_23082021_091628.jpg

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I´m very curious if (in a future update) there could be a quest for a sexual and/or love relationship between Jessica/Missy; Missy/Bess or Missy/Miss Paris.:sneaky:

If possible in next updates I allthough would like a build in funktion for a full fade out of the dark text background and a key ( perhaps "s" ??) to save all the beautiful graphics without running additional apps like IrfanView in background.:love:
View attachment 1405568
Jess, Becky and Miss Paris are all getting relationship quests in the future. Jessica's won't be for a while for story reasons, but Miss Paris has scored quite highly in some of the polls too so she's got some more content coming soon. Jess wins every poll she's even mentioned in, so she's got all sorts of content coming down the pipeline to keep you going while we wait for the relationship quest!

I didn't write the script for hiding the text box, so I don't know how to modify it yet, but hopefully I'll get good enough with Ruby to have a look at it at some point in the future. There are programs that can extract the entire archive if you want to save the pictures in the meantime.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Jess, Becky and Miss Paris are all getting relationship quests in the future. Jessica's won't be for a while for story reasons, but Miss Paris has scored quite highly in some of the polls too so she's got some more content coming soon. Jess wins every poll she's even mentioned in, so she's got all sorts of content coming down the pipeline to keep you going while we wait for the relationship quest!

I didn't write the script for hiding the text box, so I don't know how to modify it yet, but hopefully I'll get good enough with Ruby to have a look at it at some point in the future. There are programs that can extract the entire archive if you want to save the pictures in the meantime.
So I think I´ve to google for an RPGM data extracting program if I want to see all game graphics actually included in the gallery.
Do you know a recomendable special win app for extracting?

So this is the app you need
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 23, 2020
Fantastic game. I love the submissive and humillation path. But I don't know how to make money. There are some quests that require the use of coins. And I searched all around the map for work but can't find any. Any help?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Yes, talk to Emily. If you haven't met Emily yet, follow Abbie's relationship quest until you do.

May 23, 2020
I've not met Emily. The thing is to follow Abbie relationship (after discovering her bra size) I have to buy panties in Jan Winters for 30 credits and I have 0c and no means to make money at this point.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Fantastic game. I love the submissive and humillation path. But I don't know how to make money. There are some quests that require the use of coins. And I searched all around the map for work but can't find any. Any help?
You can get little money from selling items like Perfume, surplus friendship rings etc. at the store (yellow and white flowers at the windows) far east north east from "Jan Winters" (lts the last shop north before entering "Falullah Park").
At this shop you can although buy hair clips to help Becky.

Some occasions to win / earn items to sell before/after meeting Emily:

On the way to school in the morning you can talk near "Jan Winters" to a Interviewer about fragrances to get perfume or

at "Tallulah Park" help Annie to get back her purse by fighting against one of the Bad Girls plus win randomly useful items to use or sell.

At the school while the breaks you could earn 2 credits from a bad girl for getting back her lipstick out of the bushes north (ok Missy must show her panties upskirt and will be fingered by 2 bad girls).

Last edited:
Reactions: KawaiiandOmoshiroi
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes