4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Happy to hear you're enjoying it!

Down with the Bad Girls is activated one of two ways:

1. At the same time as Bad Girl's Bitch (you'll meet Poppy in the yard one morning. If you've completed chapter 2, this should happen on the very next school day.) - instead of submitting to her, resist her demands. You can do this up until the Fallulah Park scene, at which point the quest is locked out, meaning you'll need to use method 2:

2. Play it as a dream sequence after completing Bad Girl's Bitch. This will give you a shorter version of the quest in which you'll just jump from one significant event to the next. However, if you want to experience both quests fully and as they're meant to be experienced, you'll need two saves. The dream sequence can be started by interacting with Missy's bed.
Thank you very much :D , I followed your advice and enjoy both ways, either as a rude popular girl :cool:, or as a dedicated slave to bad girls :sneaky:; But there is a detail, the fast walking mode (event that occurs when Karen forces me to put on panties on the stairs) was deactivated when I saw the dream where the path of "Down with the Bad Girls"; The question is: is there a way to re-enable fast walking mode on the "Bad Girl's Bitch" Path?

Thank you very much :3

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Thank you very much :D , I followed your advice and enjoy both ways, either as a rude popular girl :cool:, or as a dedicated slave to bad girls :sneaky:; But there is a detail, the fast walking mode (event that occurs when Karen forces me to put on panties on the stairs) was deactivated when I saw the dream where the path of "Down with the Bad Girls"; The question is: is there a way to re-enable fast walking mode on the "Bad Girl's Bitch" Path?

Thank you very much :3
Shift turns it on and off at any time. Some events change it for cinematics, so it's just a case of toggling it again afterwards.

• Love
Reactions: lezard123

Komura

Nov 1, 2016
Get Abbie's relationship score to 25 after completing her relationship quest. She'll summon you to her bedroom after school.
Many thanks. When the quest for a relationship with Abbie ended, I thought that there would be no new activities with her in this version. Thought I missed something.

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Missy version 0.3 has now been released to the public. The links in this thread will be updated today, but in the meantime, you can get it at

What's new in this version?

- Adds chapter 3 of the main storyline. Learn the secrets of Missy's past!
- 2 new home events, 2 new school day events.
- The gallery is now implemented.
- 421 new images
- New combat skills at level 4
- Introduces strip-wrestling, a new way to experience combat.

I've worked hard on it, I hope you enjoy it, do let me know what you think!

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Missy version 0.3 has now been released to the public. The links in this thread will be updated today, but in the meantime, you can get it at

What's new in this version?

- Adds chapter 3 of the main storyline. Learn the secrets of Missy's past!
- 2 new home events, 2 new school day events.
- The gallery is now implemented.
- 421 new images
- New combat skills at level 4
- Introduces strip-wrestling, a new way to experience combat.

I've worked hard on it, I hope you enjoy it, do let me know what you think!
Always love to see more Missy!

Apr 28, 2020
I would like to see the development of relations with Jess, and tell me what events are there with her? I just missed some, and did not fight with her, I follow the path of submission to bad girls.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
really nice game hope dev add footfetish content as well (please? :X)
yes, that would be cool
I'm not sure if Trinian's position on the subject has changed, but in the second page of this thread they said foot stuff isn't really their thing so it wasn't in their plans.
I think there might be one or two minor scenes with a little bit of foot focus in them? But the scenes are less about the feet and more about the domination/submission aspect.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I would like to see the development of relations with Jess, and tell me what events are there with her? I just missed some, and did not fight with her, I follow the path of submission to bad girls.
The next few updates will all be heavily Jess-focused, now that we've got the initial setup out of the way. Don't worry, I love this character too ^^

WHERE DO I FIND CERVEXA
Red light district, north of Missy's home. It's the big building in the middle.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I'm not sure if Trinian's position on the subject has changed, but in the second page of this thread they said foot stuff isn't really their thing so it wasn't in their plans.
I think there might be one or two minor scenes with a little bit of foot focus in them? But the scenes are less about the feet and more about the domination/submission aspect.
This is correct. Foot stuff doesn't do anything for me, so there won't be anythiing really hardcore in there, but I'm not opposed to a little "Kiss my boot, slave!" as a means of humiliating our heroine ^^

Nov 3, 2021
I just took a brief look at this game and found it to be a lot like "The Headmaster" with certain exceptions, of course. I'll have to go through all the posts to see if anyone else made the same observation.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes