4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
А как сделать окно игры чуть побольше? Только не на весь экран.
Надеюсь, это имеет смысл, так как я использую интернет-переводчик. К сожалению, нет никакого способа. Это ограничение RPG maker.

I just took a brief look at this game and found it to be a lot like "The Headmaster" with certain exceptions, of course. I'll have to go through all the posts to see if anyone else made the same observation.
I'll save you the effort, we discuss the Headmaster sometimes on Discord. I found it about halfway through development of the initial release, obviously played it because it's my thing, as you can imagine ^^ - I spotted the similarities, albeit with my game being told from the point-of-view of one of the luckless girls rather than the all-powerful teacher. I also took on board some of the advice Altos gave to new devs in an interview he did a while back.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
is there a wiki :p because im the type of person who saves before every option.
Haha, same! There isn't a wiki at the moment, maybe one day. What I can tell you is that there are very few ways to really mess things up at the moment.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
welp darn, well its time to just play a guess. Thanks for telling me tho
Enjoy! One thing I should mention though is that you'll want to split off into two saves if you want to experience both sides of Poppy's story.

Nov 3, 2021
Надеюсь, это имеет смысл, так как я использую интернет-переводчик. К сожалению, нет никакого способа. Это ограничение RPG maker.

I'll save you the effort, we discuss the Headmaster sometimes on Discord. I found it about halfway through development of the initial release, obviously played it because it's my thing, as you can imagine ^^ - I spotted the similarities, albeit with my game being told from the point-of-view of one of the luckless girls rather than the all-powerful teacher. I also took on board some of the advice Altos gave to new devs in an interview he did a while back.
I stopped playing "The Headmaster" because it was somewhat tedious.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes