4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
How do you know what level the relationship status is when you finish their quest? I ask this because when I finished Abbie's quest line, it only tells me that I can replay the sex scene.

Jun 29, 2018
Hey, been really enjoying the game so far. Really like Missy's thoughts and interactions with both the Player (the fourth wall breaks were pretty amusing) and characters. I have a question about the story chapter 2. Is it possible to do the quest without becoming a stripper? And if it's not possible, can you progress through most of the rest of the content without doing that quest? I'm trying to be a Good Girl TM and stripping doesn't really fit with that lol.

Reactions: Trinian

faydo

Nov 1, 2019
how to open all scenes? Does someone have a save of the game they passed or can someone know how to open them all? thanks

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
Have the game downloaded from 3 different pages, but got allways the same message.
What helped for me is extracting the file a second time with 7zip.

Loving the new update ^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Found a few small "bugs"
Loving the Gallery, but it would be great if the scenes was grouped in School/Town/Story scenes so it's easier to find the scenes you want.

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021

Loving the new update ^^
Found a few small "bugs"
Loving the Gallery, but it would be great if the scenes was grouped in School/Town/Story scenes so it's easier to find the scenes you want.
Thanks for the tip but i am using rar and 7 zip. both arent working.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
No, only a litlle window opens up with the message and an ok button, after I click ok all windows are closed
I've done a little research, and it seems to suggest problem with either anti-virus software or Windows defender.
- Try running the exe as administrator
- Make sure you're extracting to a folder that doesn't have extra security on it, like the program files or windows folders.
- If all else fails, try turning off your anti-virus while extracting.

How do you know what level the relationship status is when you finish their quest? I ask this because when I finished Abbie's quest line, it only tells me that I can replay the sex scene.
In Missy's bedroom, there's a note on the wall that will tell you the status of all your NPC relationships

Hey, been really enjoying the game so far. Really like Missy's thoughts and interactions with both the Player (the fourth wall breaks were pretty amusing) and characters. I have a question about the story chapter 2. Is it possible to do the quest without becoming a stripper? And if it's not possible, can you progress through most of the rest of the content without doing that quest? I'm trying to be a Good Girl TM and stripping doesn't really fit with that lol.
Unfortunately, the only way to progress that quest is to become a stripper and it's a main story quest so isn't skippable. Think of it this way, even when she's being played as a good girl, Missy's luck is such that she'll always end up in these situations one way or the other!

Loving the new update ^^
Found a few small "bugs"
Thanks for the bug reports, I'll get those fixed. Glad you're enjoying it ^^ The scenes are very loosely grouped by type, but I agree I probably need to figure out a way to make this more obvious.

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
I've done a little research, and it seems to suggest problem with either anti-virus software or Windows defender.
- Make sure you're extracting to a folder that doesn't have extra security on it, like the program files or windows folders.

In Missy's bedroom, there's a note on the wall that will tell you the status of all your NPC relationships

Unfortunately, the only way to progress that quest is to become a stripper and it's a main story quest so isn't skippable. Think of it this way, even when she's being played as a good girl, Missy's luck is such that she'll always end up in these situations one way or the other!

Thanks for the bug reports, I'll get those fixed. Glad you're enjoying it ^^ The scenes are very loosely grouped by type, but I agree I probably need to figure out a way to make this more obvious.

Thanks for your help! Now its running. Only thing is thw window is so little. Is there a way to get it bigger?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
how do I get that toilet rape scene from screenshot?
It's found during the Down with the Bad Girls quest. If you chose to be Poppy's bitch instead, play the dream sequence version after completing the quest.

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Hi Trinian -

I like the new update a lot. I love the Jess scene -
Is that the only new scene with Jess? And I also love the new quest - learning more about Missy's back story and how she ended up here. I played both obvious routes.

The school wash-rinse-repeat cycle is getting tedious - once you have seen all the class and break activities (and I think I have) it just becomes a grind which leads to this game mechanic question - when I am replaying scenes and don't want to read every bit of dialogue I hit the space bar repeatedly and that will end up executing the first option in a selection choice which is often not the one I want to take - leading me to replay a whole day sometimes. Is there any possibility of a quick rollback? Even just a couple of steps would help. Renpy games have an auto-advance feature that stops at choices. That would be great also. Another option would be to skip directly to after school once the action has clearly moved elsewhere.

Thanks again for the very unique game!

DrD

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hi Trinian -

I like the new update a lot. I love the Jess scene -
Is that the only new scene with Jess? And I also love the new quest - learning more about Missy's back story and how she ended up here. I played both obvious routes.

The school wash-rinse-repeat cycle is getting tedious - once you have seen all the class and break activities (and I think I have) it just becomes a grind which leads to this game mechanic question - when I am replaying scenes and don't want to read every bit of dialogue I hit the space bar repeatedly and that will end up executing the first option in a selection choice which is often not the one I want to take - leading me to replay a whole day sometimes. Is there any possibility of a quick rollback? Even just a couple of steps would help. Renpy games have an auto-advance feature that stops at choices. That would be great also. Another option would be to skip directly to after school once the action has clearly moved elsewhere.

Thanks again for the very unique game!

DrD
Glad you're enjoying it! That's the only Jessica content for this update, but she has a massive amount of content coming in the next few. 0.4 and 0.5 will both feature quests dedicated to her.

I realise that the school day still doesn't have enough options to keep it exciting for long enough, but one thing you may have missed from the last update is that it's now possible to very quickly skip past dialogue you've seen before without skipping any choices. Just hold X, and it'll quickly skip to the next choice. I'm playing around with an idea for skipping individual lesson periods later on in the prefects story.

Silentum

Sep 16, 2020
i'm kinda stuck at chapter 2, I don't have the gold to get the girl drunk and I don't know where to go to be stripper, ( I tried speaking to everyone at the club in red light district, but that apparently ain't it)

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes