4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Joined the patreon to support one if not the favourite work on this website.

That being said there is a few events that left me irritated since Ifelt there was more to discover but I could not uncover anything afterwards:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pleased you're enjoying the game, and thanks for your support! To answer your question,

Last edited:
Reactions: secret_identity#13

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
Don't know why, but the description and cover picture weren't enticing and I glossed over this game, but I'm glad I gave it a try. Yuri is great, everything is well-written, and the pacing is :chefskiss:

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
If you missed that, then you might also have missed getting Missy in the stocks.
I did the first time even though i tried, but I got "lucky"
This was sort of an easter egg in the initial release. It's currently missable, but once the crime and punishment system is in place, it will be repeatable.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
One thing I've not talked about yet is that 0.3 will have the gallery available, so you'll be able to replay all events you've seen and get hints on how to find events you've not seen yet. This has been in the offing since the initial release, but was surprisingly difficult and time-consuming to implement.

diesel009

Jul 21, 2021
this game is really good enjoyed it alot although i wished the scenes were animated but its ok

managed to get 3 endings
the down with the bad girls and 2 endings with the bad girl's bitch which is interesting now my question are you thinking to build a storyline if u have an ending where she betrays poppy on the full submissive path for example could malia become her next mistress ?

Also it would be nice if on the dominant part she becomes one of the perfects

Reactions: Trinian and room217

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
this game is really good enjoyed it alot although i wished the scenes were animated but its ok

managed to get 3 endings
the down with the bad girls and 2 endings with the bad girl's bitch which is interesting now my question are you thinking to build a storyline if u have an ending where she betrays poppy on the full submissive path for example could malia become her next mistress ?

Also it would be nice if on the dominant part she becomes one of the perfects
Glad you're enjoying it!

The next part of the bad girl/popular girl war story will have to take into account the fact that you could have chosen any of these three endings, so it will have several alternate starts. I've decided I don't want to do any more mutually exclusive quests, so everyone will play the same quest in the next part, but as always, your choices will influence the outcome. The good news is that continuing this story scored highly in a recent patron poll, so it's on the docket.

The prefects story is a separate thing to Poppy's story, and in the fluff, only fifth years can become prefects, but I do have a half-fleshed-out idea for Missy to get a bit more power for dominant players - or Jess to get that same power instead for submissive players!

jireir

May 26, 2018
Do you have any idea as to when the crime and punishment system, that you've mentioned above, will be introduced into the game? I don't really expect it to be soon but it would be nice to know whether it's planned for some specific update. If it's not coming relatively soon I guess I will have to replay the game and the delivery quest.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Do you have any idea as to when the crime and punishment system, that you've mentioned above, will be introduced into the game? I don't really expect it to be soon but it would be nice to know whether it's planned for some specific update. If it's not coming relatively soon I guess I will have to replay the game and the delivery quest.
This also did well in the same poll, so it won't be a massively long time, but is going to be a lot of effort to implement. However, in the meantime, the gallery in 0.3 will make it a lot easier to view specific scenes again, and that one will unlock after you complete chapter 2, whether you saw it or not.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
I have played some lesbian games. The problem here is not the kink itself it's the entire premise of a world without males. The same goes for games in which you're the last man on earth.
I find that kind of settings a bit retarded, that's all.
In the setting, a medical technology was created where men are unnecessary for reproduction, and the women can become natal or progenitor mothers and choose which one fertilizes the other's egg. By the way a similar technology actually exists IRL. I'm not sure if they moved to testing on humans yet, but the research is progressing.

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Hi :D This game is a wonderful surprise; It is excitingly daring and very entertaining, there is no doubt that each element is increasing in intensity in the plot, in a very splendid way.

I have a small question, how is the mission "down with the bad girls" activated?; I hope someone can help me, I am interested in discovering all the ways of this game, to enjoy it to the fullest. Thanks for your game Trinian ;)

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hi :D This game is a wonderful surprise; It is excitingly daring and very entertaining, there is no doubt that each element is increasing in intensity in the plot, in a very splendid way.

I have a small question, how is the mission "down with the bad girls" activated?; I hope someone can help me, I am interested in discovering all the ways of this game, to enjoy it to the fullest. Thanks for your game Trinian ;)
Happy to hear you're enjoying it!

Down with the Bad Girls is activated one of two ways:

1. At the same time as Bad Girl's Bitch (you'll meet Poppy in the yard one morning. If you've completed chapter 2, this should happen on the very next school day.) - instead of submitting to her, resist her demands. You can do this up until the Fallulah Park scene, at which point the quest is locked out, meaning you'll need to use method 2:

2. Play it as a dream sequence after completing Bad Girl's Bitch. This will give you a shorter version of the quest in which you'll just jump from one significant event to the next. However, if you want to experience both quests fully and as they're meant to be experienced, you'll need two saves. The dream sequence can be started by interacting with Missy's bed.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
This game is very funny to play, and very well written. it's also original in many of its aspects, so i am enjoying it a lot.

Question (hoping it was not already asked): how do i end a day? i mean, i have no quests to do and i don't know how the game proceeds. i was told main quest is done, but new school days can be "activated procedurally". how?

thanks!

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
This game is very funny to play, and very well written. it's also original in many of its aspects, so i am enjoying it a lot.

Question (hoping it was not already asked): how do i end a day? i mean, i have no quests to do and i don't know how the game proceeds. i was told main quest is done, but new school days can be "activated procedurally". how?

thanks!
Glad you're enjoying it! To start a new day, just go to Missy's bed.

• Love
Reactions: lezard123
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes