4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
By the way, how do I get this ultra rare Missymon?
I did all the quests (probably), yet it is still locked.
It's Miss Paris. For some reason she doesn't unlock as she's supposed to. It'll be fixed in the next version

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Oh thank you, just had a fight with Jess that went over 100 rounds. Missy won, but died of kidney failure.
I assume that's hyperbole? I can't imagine managing to keep a fight going that long if I tried, I assume that eventually the AI would land a grapple and wear you down.

Requesto

May 19, 2019
I assume that's hyperbole? I can't imagine managing to keep a fight going that long if I tried, I assume that eventually the AI would land a grapple and wear you down.
No, I mean it quite literally. Every time I was about to finish her, RNGesus abandoned me, the grapple failed to connect and she encouraged herself back to half health. I'll make a screenshot next time.

And in case of Jess it's even worse because she can attack twice and sometimes encourages herself twice as well. Needless to say I lose a lot of Rocket Fuel every time I fight her.

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
No, I mean it quite literally. Every time I was about to finish her, RNGesus abandoned me, the grapple failed to connect and she encouraged herself back to half health. I'll make a screenshot next time.

And in case of Jess it's even worse because she can attack twice and sometimes encourages herself twice as well. Needless to say I lose a lot of Rocket Fuel every time I fight her.
I'll see if she needs her instance of encourage reducing. The overhaul should fix that anyway as guaranteed grappling will prevent healing spam at critical moments

Requesto

May 19, 2019
Noticed a bug involving Malia.
Ever since introducing Samira, she is stuck at Isabel's house, and from that mission forward it skips dinner at Abby's house.
And not just that, after another mission she is forever stuck with maid duty as well, unable for Missy to come clear with it.
In Narnia there is a scene under the Angel category where Missy gets spanked by Malia while Abby watches. I assume it's related to this, because I never got this playing the game.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Noticed a bug involving Malia.
Ever since introducing Samira, she is stuck at Isabel's house, and from that mission forward it skips dinner at Abby's house.
And not just that, after another mission she is forever stuck with maid duty as well, unable for Missy to come clear with it.
In Narnia there is a scene under the Angel category where Missy gets spanked by Malia while Abby watches. I assume it's related to this, because I never got this playing the game.
Is that playing Down with the Bad girls as the actual quest or the dream sequence?
And no, you can only get the spanked by Malia scene if you betrayed her in Bad Girl's Bitch, otherwise it justunlocks in the gallery.

Requesto

May 19, 2019
Is that playing Down with the Bad girls as the actual quest or the dream sequence?
And no, you can only get the spanked by Malia scene if you betrayed her in Bad Girl's Bitch, otherwise it justunlocks in the gallery.
The actual quest.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Thankyou for the honest and candid feedback. I have a question for you, as well as any other domme players reading this who'd like to contribute. Where do you feel the line should be in making a game mode that you can enjoy?

I've been toying for a while with the idea of creating a mode, let's call it Domme mode, where you skip the unavoidable humiliation scenes. It'd not even be that hard to do, it could be ready in time for 0.7, the hard work was done when I made the timeskip. It's starting to feel like unavoidable humiliation scenes should maybe be treated like a fetish you can opt out of.

Not gonna lie, this means you would miss a significant chunk of the game. The Reign of Jess would go, as would a bunch of planned future content on the main storyline, and so would the toilet ambush scene you mentioned as that's the other one that's come up before. The game can be made to make sense without both, that's fine, but that sends me down the rabbit hole of wondering about some of the other quests.

Abbie's and Lola's relationship quests are presumably fine, but what about Miss Abbie? What about working for Emily? Bad Girl's Bitch is avoidable, so that's fine, All of the humiliation content in Avenging Angel is avoidable, except for the isolation scene, but I feel like anyone that has a problem with that has a problem with the game's core concept, since it's about negotiating your way round the humiliating punishment school from lesbian sex hell.

Then there's Queen of the Ring. I expect the scene on Jess's bed passes muster, as it's pretty tame, but what about the pile-on at the end? What about the "sleep sex" failure scene in Chapter 2? The humiliating medical exam in Chapter 3?

And then there's the end of day spanking scenes. While these do come under "punishment at school," are they something a domme player wants to see? I'm interested in hearing people's takes.

Subby players, for the avoidance of any possible doubt, I am not planning to remove any content from the game. Merely make it so people can opt out of seeing it.

late to this but I'm playing the "domme" style and i dont mind missy being humiliated BUT she needs to be able to get her own back plus some, like when you knock poppy out in her house and rub pussy on her while shes down is a good start i think but I'd love to be able to properly collar her later on as revenge. same for Jess and to a lesser extent miss paris for going along with the blackmail for so long, like getting MP to privately sub and Jess being a big display of submission would even it out so to speak.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
also while i'm here how do you get the "reprisal" scene? it says it unlocks during break 3 after completing avenging angel but i've done 4 of them now and it doesn't seem to pop, is it a specific character i have to talk to or is it just RNG?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I'd love to be able to properly collar her later on as revenge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Jess, I can't talk about the ending of Reign of Jess yet ;)

also while i'm here how do you get the "reprisal" scene? it says it unlocks during break 3 after completing avenging angel but i've done 4 of them now and it doesn't seem to pop, is it a specific character i have to talk to or is it just RNG?
It's RNG, but with the success of the new code to even out the lessons, I'll apply it to the break time events too in either this update or another one soon.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Birdnman993

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
In this week's public post, a surprise guest on our trip to Fivaviana and your chance to have your say on who gets the next interview!

i am the one who never skips history classes in this game so i am looking forward to more world building

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trinian

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Jess, I can't talk about the ending of Reign of Jess yet ;)

It's RNG, but with the success of the new code to even out the lessons, I'll apply it to the break time events too in either this update or another one soon.
i've done down with the bad girls and it ends like that but not because of missy its more like the popular girls bring poppy to her knees and they use missy as a prop to humiliate her but its not missy herself if that makes sense, so its not missy domming poppy its just her being involved in someone elses revenge, its why i joined the bad girls for avenging angel because i want to do to poppy what poppy did to the last leader. Also on that ending talking about the poppy ending its still poppy being dommy over missy making her worship her panties and facesitting missy where the reverse doesnt feel too missy controlled even after we've already kicked poppys ass. also also after being the one to bring angel literally to her knees we dont even get to take part in domming her after.

over all a lot of the time Missy doesnt feel very dominant on her domme path but more of a tool being used by someone else doing the domming.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
i've done down with the bad girls and it ends like that but not because of missy its more like the popular girls bring poppy to her knees and they use missy as a prop to humiliate her but its not missy herself if that makes sense, so its not missy domming poppy its just her being involved in someone elses revenge, its why i joined the bad girls for avenging angel because i want to do to poppy what poppy did to the last leader. Also on that ending talking about the poppy ending its still poppy being dommy over missy making her worship her panties and facesitting missy where the reverse doesnt feel too missy controlled even after we've already kicked poppys ass. also also after being the one to bring angel literally to her knees we dont even get to take part in domming her after.

over all a lot of the time Missy doesnt feel very dominant on her domme path but more of a tool being used by someone else doing the domming.
Those are fair points, but a couple of things to bear in mind are that:

1. Poppy is very powerful, and the idea is that Missy can't beat her on her own. She's just one girl, whereas Poppy has every bad girl in school backing her up. Alancia's is ruled by its cliques. Missy's only way to even survive against her in Down with the Bad Girls is to get help from Malia. Rather than thinking of it as being the popular girls using Missy to domme Poppy, think of it as Missy allying herself with a more powerful faction to win.

2. Poppy's Story is a three part play. From a storytelling perspective, this means that some things need to be held back until the last part. I talked a little about this in a Patreon/Substar post the other day, the gist of it is that because I want certain things to have not happened yet, it ends up being written to take that into account. The example I gave was that the reason I created Angel as a character was because I did not want Malia to end up on her knees in part 2. By having it happen to Angel instead, we have the inference that the Popular Girls power is waning, but that their major players are still in the game. Similarly, for players who want to dominate Poppy, the end of the story is the best time for that to happen.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Those are fair points, but a couple of things to bear in mind are that:

1. Poppy is very powerful, and the idea is that Missy can't beat her on her own. She's just one girl, whereas Poppy has every bad girl in school backing her up. Alancia's is ruled by its cliques. Missy's only way to even survive against her in Down with the Bad Girls is to get help from Malia. Rather than thinking of it as being the popular girls using Missy to domme Poppy, think of it as Missy allying herself with a more powerful faction to win.

2. Poppy's Story is a three part play. From a storytelling perspective, this means that some things need to be held back until the last part. I talked a little about this in a Patreon/Substar post the other day, the gist of it is that because I want certain things to have not happened yet, it ends up being written to take that into account. The example I gave was that the reason I created Angel as a character was because I did not want Malia to end up on her knees in part 2. By having it happen to Angel instead, we have the inference that the Popular Girls power is waning, but that their major players are still in the game. Similarly, for players who want to dominate Poppy, the end of the story is the best time for that to happen.

thats fine and theres (i imagine) still a lot of content still to come. the game is still enjoyable and I'm looking forward to seeing more its just that the "dominant" missy feels like more of telling not showing (she says she's dominant when you check the stats but she gets dominated by both lola and abbie and every story point has her being dommed it seems) and it would be great if both love interests had a bit more switch content and maybe girls like mary and nissa where expanded too who seem to be in to subbing and again i imagine theres more poppy/jess content in the works. i appreciate that its still very much a work in progress but at the minute on a domme/sub scale it feels very heavily tipped toward sub at the minute.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
thats fine and theres (i imagine) still a lot of content still to come. the game is still enjoyable and I'm looking forward to seeing more its just that the "dominant" missy feels like more of telling not showing (she says she's dominant when you check the stats but she gets dominated by both lola and abbie and every story point has her being dommed it seems) and it would be great if both love interests had a bit more switch content and maybe girls like mary and nissa where expanded too who seem to be in to subbing and again i imagine theres more poppy/jess content in the works. i appreciate that its still very much a work in progress but at the minute on a domme/sub scale it feels very heavily tipped toward sub at the minute.
That's because it is. The vast majority of the game's backers want sub content, and it's how I've set up the game world, so there's always going to be more of that. However, I always try and make sure there's something for domme players, and a while ago. I'm beginning to try and figure out ways domme players can avoid it more, and Avenging Angel was sort of a test for this, with Missy able to avoid having to sub to anyone at all if the player chooses. (The isolation scene and subsequent apology being the only time she gets unavoidably dominated, but school punishments are different.)

Reactions: Trellok
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes