4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

bigeric

Jan 4, 2021
What is your current objective in Chapter 4 and I'll point you in the right direction?
The Malia OTK scene is in Avenging Angel. You need to have betrayed the popular girls as Poppy's slave.

It's Miss Paris, and that's a bug that'll be fixed in the next version.
I betrayed the popular girls, but still didn't get it.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Yes I have
So just to be clear, I'm assuming the following:
- You played Bad Girl's Bitch and betrayed the popular girls (resulting in them getting the plinth.)
- You then got the opening to Avenging Angel in which Malia finds out and blackmails Missy.

If so, the only way you wouldn't see the scene is if
a) you chose "hate me all you want" when Angel sent you to make up with Malia or
b) Angel did not send you to make up with Malia, which would be a bug.

bigeric

Jan 4, 2021
So just to be clear, I'm assuming the following:
- You played Bad Girl's Bitch and betrayed the popular girls (resulting in them getting the plinth.)
- You then got the opening to Avenging Angel in which Malia finds out and blackmails Missy.

If so, the only way you wouldn't see the scene is if
a) you chose "hate me all you want" when Angel sent you to make up with Malia or
b) Angel did not send you to make up with Malia, which would be a bug.
I will give it another try and see what happens. I take it that I am not supposed to betray Angel?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I will give it another try and see what happens. I take it that I am not supposed to betray Angel?
It doesn't matter whether you betray Angel. The way it works is:
- Malia will only want to spank you if you betrayed her, so if you betrayed Poppy in Bad Girl's Bitch or played Down with the bad girls, you won't get the scene.
- If you betrayed the popular girls, Malia will be mad at you and Angel will order you to make up with her. It can go one of two ways. You can choose "hate me all you want" in which case Missy talks her way out of it, or you can choose to beg for forgiveness, in which case she spanks you.

- in addition, if you tell Abbie she caught you sniffing her panties, she will make you wear them on your face while she does it ^^

bigeric

Jan 4, 2021
- Malia will only want to spank you if you betrayed her, so if you betrayed Poppy in Bad Girl's Bitch or played Down with the bad girls, you won't get the scene.
- If you betrayed the popular girls, Malia will be mad at you and Angel will order you to make up with her. It can go one of two ways. You can choose "hate me all you want" in which case Missy talks her way out of it, or you can choose to beg for forgiveness, in which case she spanks you.

- in addition, if you tell Abbie she caught you sniffing her panties, she will make you wear them on your face while she does it ^^
Wasn't Bad Girl's Bitch before Avenging Angel? If it was, I think I might be in trouble.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Wasn't Bad Girl's Bitch before Avenging Angel? If it was, I think I might be in trouble.
Yes, Bad Girl's Bitch / Down with the Bad girls is part 1, Avenging Angel is part 2. The scene still unlocks in the gallery after you finish Avenging Angel, and if you want to try it with different options, you can use the Timeskip on a new game.

bigeric

Jan 4, 2021
Yes, Bad Girl's Bitch / Down with the Bad girls is part 1, Avenging Angel is part 2. The scene still unlocks in the gallery after you finish Avenging Angel, and if you want to try it with different options, you can use the Timeskip on a new game.
Yep...I probably already screwed it up. Oh well......

bigeric

Jan 4, 2021
Nonetheless, I subscribed to your Patreon. Can't wait to see more content and keep being great.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trinian

Requesto

May 19, 2019

Personal opinion, but you could make this scene play out with Missy siding with the Popular Girls as well. Given that she does put her in a tight spot with her parents to stay in Poppy's good graces and it was greenlit by Angel. Even if Malia is understanding as Angel predicted, you could make Missy insist on making amends leading to this scene.
It's just such a hot scene and it's sad you miss out on it.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Personal opinion, but you could make this scene play out with Missy siding with the Popular Girls as well. Given that she does put her in a tight spot with her parents to stay in Poppy's good graces and it was greenlit by Angel. Even if Malia is understanding as Angel predicted, you could make Missy insist on making amends leading to this scene.
It's just such a hot scene and it's sad you miss out on it.
Worth considering if I revisit the quest at some point, but because I wanted there to be a route for dommy players where Missy gets bullied as little as possible, I made it avoidable.

Reactions: goldenb

Requesto

May 19, 2019
Worth considering if I revisit the quest at some point, but because I wanted there to be a route for dommy players where Missy gets bullied as little as possible, I made it avoidable.
I don't know if "dom route" and "sub route" are appropriate names for this. In a dom/sub relationship the sub is the one in control, because her safeword is absolute. Poppy laughs at the notion of a safeword. It's more of a pride thing, in stark defiance to the threats of violence. A not taking shit from anyone thing. A "who the hell does this Poopy think she is" thing. And while I am at it, I think the audacious victory against the three bad girls could've been milked a little more, especially with Mary and the Strip Poker Club being present to witness it.
The scenario I purpose is to get closure with Malia for putting her in the maid clothes. Angel is right, Malia understands and forgives her anyways. But Missy can optionally insist on making amends. Players for whom it is a big deal can skip it. But like I said the scene is just too wholesome for skipping. Unlike the gangrape scene in the toilet, but then again, that's just a realistic outcome and the price for defiance.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I don't know if "dom route" and "sub route" are appropriate names for this. In a dom/sub relationship the sub is the one in control, because her safeword is absolute. Poppy laughs at the notion of a safeword. It's more of a pride thing, in stark defiance to the threats of violence. A not taking shit from anyone thing. A "who the hell does this Poopy think she is" thing. And while I am at it, I think the audacious victory against the three bad girls could've been milked a little more, especially with Mary and the Strip Poker Club being present to witness it.
The scenario I purpose is to get closure with Malia for putting her in the maid clothes. Angel is right, Malia understands and forgives her anyways. But Missy can optionally insist on making amends. Players for whom it is a big deal can skip it. But like I said the scene is just too wholesome for skipping. Unlike the gangrape scene in the toilet, but then again, that's just a realistic outcome and the price for defiance.
All fair points, and I really will think about making it possible for players on the dom/defiance/whatever-you-want-to-call-it route. I guess what I'm getting at is that what I've learned since I made 0.2 with the toilet ambush scene is that players broadly fall into two groups: those that want Missy to be able to "win" and those that want her to just be bullied relentlessly and scrape and crawl before everyone.

It's a hard balance to strike, which I got wrong with the toilet scene, because players on that route are players that want to win, not see their character get tied up and fucked by the bullies. As the discussion a few pages back shows, I don't always fully understand exactly what this group wants, (and they're all individuals who want something slightly different from each other anyway) but with Avenging Angel, I erred on the side of putting the subby content on the subby route. If you asked 10 different dommy players would they like the Malia spanking scene included on their route, I expect you'd get 11 different answers!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Birdnman993

Requesto

May 19, 2019
I play Missy as a switch, best of both worlds.

And to be frank, whether I sided with Malia or with Poppy was simply a decision of whom I liked more at this point and it was definitely Malia. Even if you consider the Cliques (aside from the fact that it's technically a Lady Garden's problem with the school being the unfortunate spillover), the Popular Girls have at minimum two characters (Malia and Becky and her friends) with whom Missy gets along quite well. Compare that to the Bad Girls, who lack any likeable characters or redeemable features at all. The only person who seems to have her shit together is the girl Missy was hanging around in the isolation room (I think her name was Tish?), so again, a total no-brainer.

So me personally I wasn't really thinking about dom/sub here, but how the story was framed. I played both and I prefered the dom route even though I played Missy more on the subby side (to get closer to Paris, good stuff btw). Stockholm Missy route provided an interesting perspective though about Malia and the Popular Girls' completely ignoring the critical weakness that was Missy in a world were slave conditioning is a thing.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes