4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Requesto

May 19, 2019
i've done down with the bad girls and it ends like that but not because of missy its more like the popular girls bring poppy to her knees and they use missy as a prop to humiliate her but its not missy herself if that makes sense, so its not missy domming poppy its just her being involved in someone elses revenge, its why i joined the bad girls for avenging angel because i want to do to poppy what poppy did to the last leader. Also on that ending talking about the poppy ending its still poppy being dommy over missy making her worship her panties and facesitting missy where the reverse doesnt feel too missy controlled even after we've already kicked poppys ass. also also after being the one to bring angel literally to her knees we dont even get to take part in domming her after.

over all a lot of the time Missy doesnt feel very dominant on her domme path but more of a tool being used by someone else doing the domming.
You can make the same argument for her sub route. Missy doesn't voluntarily sub, she is just forced into it and mercilessly hazed until she develops Stockholm, while everyone else is just leaves her to her unfortunate fate (critical mistake by the Pop Girls, even in the dom route Malia initially claims there is not much you can do from the moment Poppy got Missy in her visor). As of now, dom or sub Missy right now is just a reactor between the powers that are for now, with the difference being how proactively Missy defends herself and how much functionality of her kidneys she is willing to sacrifice. Yet as far as I can tell it looks as if Missy can end up joining both teams and hopefully take over them as well.

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Get your questions in for our poll winner Karen in this week's public post

• Red Heart
Reactions: Birdnman993
Oct 16, 2018
was having a great time with this game, but a bug seems to have locked me from progressing.... its when you're on your way to school and the bullies make you buy them vodka. I completed the quest and tried to walk off the map before the bullies, and the game registered it as incomplete and gives me basically a "you cant steal their money, complete the quest" prompt but theres nothing I can do since the bullies are gone :/

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
was having a great time with this game, but a bug seems to have locked me from progressing.... its when you're on your way to school and the bullies make you buy them vodka. I completed the quest and tried to walk off the map before the bullies, and the game registered it as incomplete and gives me basically a "you cant steal their money, complete the quest" prompt but theres nothing I can do since the bullies are gone :/
I think that's an optional mission so you can ignore it, but maybe it was the order in which you did it that failed.

Oct 16, 2018
I think that's an optional mission so you can ignore it, but maybe it was the order in which you did it that failed.
I couldn't ignore it because I had to go to school, but couldn't enter the school zone because of the "you cant steal their money" prompt. its ok though I was able to get back to where I was faster than I thought.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I couldn't ignore it because I had to go to school, but couldn't enter the school zone because of the "you cant steal their money" prompt. its ok though I was able to get back to where I was faster than I thought.
I think I might have fixed this already from a previous report, but I'll make sure that can't happen in the next release. Glad you're enjoying the game! ^^

Hedrongoat

Oct 20, 2020
Just finished Avenging Angel. This was fun. There's not enough exhibitionism and ENF content and this is a choice one. The characters are really nicely done, too, and the story for an ero game is pretty gripping. I'm *very* curious to see how things work out with a certain story in Chapter 3. And what we have in Chapter 4 is a blast--I know some people were saying it strains disbelief...but to be fair, I think the premise of the world already does that if you compare to normal standards. Within the confines of the lore, I could see this happening if the stakes were hot enough.

I wonder if Paris is looking at Exile if things go awry.

• Red Heart

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Just wondering, havent played since version 0.5 I think, is there any chance that in submission or female domination, any of the girls dominated Missy with a strapon or dildo sex or that is not on the plans? Another thing, I dont know if you thought about but I would love for Abbie to dominate Missy or betray her later on while Missy just taking it, just an idea.

Hedrongoat

Oct 20, 2020
I can't see Abby betraying Missy unless it was on some route where you screwed over her sister and/or her, but there is a nice scene of Abby dominating Missy in the second romance.

morel

May 2, 2018
I need some help
Where do i find the third girl for wrestling class?
How do i start second part of poppy's quest?
Also finished chapter 3 but i dont know how to start chapter 4

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I need some help
Where do i find the third girl for wrestling class?
How do i start second part of poppy's quest?
Also finished chapter 3 but i dont know how to start chapter 4
All of the girls you need to recruit are in the schoolyard.
Chapter 4 won't start if Queen of the Ring is still in progress. Avenging Angel won't start until you've completed Chapter 4.~
tl;dr: Finish Queen of the Ring.

bigeric

Jan 4, 2021
I have gone as far as I can with chapter 4. There is one character that still has a question mark. Not sure which one that is? Also, would love to find the Malia OTK scene. Awesome game and many thanks.

Hedrongoat

Oct 20, 2020
I'm curious--who's the 6th Person in Missypedia and how do you find them? Or is it someone yet to be introduced?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I have gone as far as I can with chapter 4. There is one character that still has a question mark. Not sure which one that is? Also, would love to find the Malia OTK scene. Awesome game and many thanks.
What is your current objective in Chapter 4 and I'll point you in the right direction?
The Malia OTK scene is in Avenging Angel. You need to have betrayed the popular girls as Poppy's slave.

I'm curious--who's the 6th Person in Missypedia and how do you find them? Or is it someone yet to be introduced?
It's Miss Paris, and that's a bug that'll be fixed in the next version.

Reactions: Hedrongoat

bigeric

Jan 4, 2021
What is your current objective in Chapter 4 and I'll point you in the right direction?
The Malia OTK scene is in Avenging Angel. You need to have betrayed the popular girls as Poppy's slave.

It's Miss Paris, and that's a bug that'll be fixed in the next version.
Thank you and doing just that. I can go back to chapter 4 and make some different choices. Your OTKs in this game are absolutely fantastic. I could lay across those laps for days.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes