XoX-Gamefreak

Aug 11, 2020
I made a cheat mod for this Masterpiece game, one of my favorites and decided to share it.

Added New Features.

- I started a new game and used the cheat mod.
I didn't have any Bug or Error. even when I ignored "Read B4 Using the Mod" Instructions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pixeldrain - .

View attachment 1802190 View attachment 1818787
How do you use this mod?

LukeSR

Apr 18, 2021
well i did check and i got no clue whats the issue, you got 2 quests beside , to fix cables which you have to finish other stuff 1st and to build fence and bath which you also cant
the fence is blocking you, no clue why, maybe you should had it built long ago already and as you progressed bath overwrite it and you got screwed (i dont think you should be able to built bath at this point of game and yet for some reason you have it there)

well if you dont find the solution just use console and write
View attachment 1997675
build damn bath and after you get option to build fence
and after you get option to fix the cables and have a bath

Thanks for checking it, now I know, I'm not an idiot xd

I never saw the option to buld a fence, since I opened the menu in the kitchen there was only the bath...

Maybe I've done it too late or the linked mod destroyed something.

Here we go, fence completed, cables repaired and you just need to go to the city.
As you can see you can take some days of relax in order to built up stamina, health and strength and also romance the girls before exploring the city, have a good playthrough. :giggle:
Thank you, I will try it out!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for checking it, now I know, I'm not an idiot xd

I never saw the option to buld a fence, since I opened the menu in the kitchen there was only the bath...

Maybe I've done it too late or the linked mod destroyed something.

Thank you, I will try it out!
My pleasure. :)

Holyestkoala

Apr 25, 2018
Any plans on more pee scenes? got the first one so far, not fully done with the game yet, but always happy to see it in games!

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Any plans on more pee scenes? got the first one so far, not fully done with the game yet, but always happy to see it in games!
That's the one and only in the whole game, I'm afraid. I once asked the dev if he intended to add more, but he basically said he's not "skilled enough" to make a scene with proper fluid simulation

Dec 16, 2018
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE GAME WILL CONTINUE IN 0.11? I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE END?!?!?!

All that aside, there were a few bugs (mostly in dialogues), but the game was amazing. I think the 0.11 will be the epilogue, but if I were to sum up all the stuff from the beginning till now - the game was a masterpiece and a brilliant use of storytelling, really. By far one of the best games on this site and the one of the very very few that got completed and did not end up being milked for cash.

395games_Rathieu, I am really glad I have found this game several years ago and that I saw it grow. If you will keep on developing games - or if you do anything else - I really hope you will be even more successful.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Version 0.11 is done and here come the patchnotes. As usual the download links will follow once the uploads are done.

MIST v0.11 is basically the completed game. The next patch, which will be 1.0 will completely focus on bugfixes, improved grammar and maybe small adjustements where needed, but with 0.11 the story is finished. I'll write a more detailed post regarding MIST and the future on Monday, but you can already check out , for more information.

New Content: BEWARE OF SPOILERS

1. 0.11 finishes the story of the game.

2. There are 3 new scenes.

3. There is now new dialogue for repeatable scenes.

Content changes:

1. Some adjustements to the early game. Nothing big. A few small dialogue changes, a very slight balancing adjustement.

2. Harvesting ferns on the mountain gives more food.

3. I made a new screen when you close the game.

Fixes:

1. I fixed a bunch of spelling errors that were pointed out to me.

2. I included a "forcequit" buttont o the pc screen in the tunnels in case something breaks and people need to get out of there. I hope it helps, I'm not sure.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !
, .

. . .
If you'd like to help us out, !

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes