Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I learned about this little game yesterday, so I am not too far in yet, but I love it!

PS. any way to change my name after the fact? (From what I remember that dialogue for the name wasn't too clear and I thought we need to enter the name of the girl :) Now I am stuck playing with a silly name :)
Yes.

Here under the clock.

1660416449861.png

Flexy123

Dec 17, 2017
I read about the clock for changing the name (found this on Google)..

I CAN'T CLICK THE CLOCK!!

Is my game bugged, do I have some weird version? (I have 0.10, but not from here and not from his official download sites)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Is my game bugged, do I have some weird version? (I have 0.10, but not from here and not from his official download sites)
You probably just have to play some more.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017

Don't click the clock, click the books on the shelf below the clock :)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Absolutely yes. Is one of the best game around here for me . Good story, beautiful girls, easy sandbox with a well done quest system, harem and no shit ntr. There are all the requirements that a game needs to be a masterpiece.

Play it with sounds on for a better experience because is really amazing, trust me.

Bongmaster69

Dec 29, 2020
Absolutely yes. Is one of the best game around here for me . Good story, beautiful girls, easy sandbox with a well done quest system, harem and no shit ntr. There are all the requirements that a game needs to be a masterpiece.

Play it with sounds on for a better experience because is really amazing, trust me.
Honestly, it's a cut above the rest by far. Tremendous effort.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 86.jpg

A New Monday (or Tuesday) means a new update post. Like the last one I'm not gonna de the usual list of what I've worked on to avoid spoilers. But there are a few things I can tell you without taking any of the fun away.

The release for Version 0.11:
In two weeks. That's when I'll release this next content update. The truth is, that I'm already about 90% done with the new content and will most likely finish it all this week. But there are still some tweeks and changes I want to make that I don't want to rush.

Changing Dialogue:
Changes like additional dialogue for repeatable scenes. Something I've wanted to do for a long time and now finally had the chance to do. The next time you drink your tea or enjoy a morale raising session you might encounter different dialogue that doesn't make it sound like this is the first time you do it. Thankfully I've written all this repeatable dialogue already, but I haven't made a second or third pass over it to get the writing smoother and with less errors. That's still coming.

Bugfixes:
There are also some areas that need fixing. A good example would be the PC system in the tunnels. Some people got stuck there but I don't know exactly how and I'm probably gonna have to remake the whole system from scratch. Which isn't too difficult but until now I couldn't motivate myself to do it. Back then I was still not properly documenting my own code and when I go back now I have no clue what I was doing and it takes forever to understand it again. I'm really not good with code. It has to be done though and I'm gonna use the next week for fixes like that.

Rewriting:
And lastly I also want to use these two weeks till the release of version 0.11 to make some adjustments to the early game. This is a neverending story of an early game that is always kinda weird and not that good. Something I can't really change without redoing it all, which I don't want to. It's part of the truth of MIST that I was much worse in every area of game development when I started making the game. If I start reworking older areas now that I've gotten better I'm gonna be stuck in an endless loop of reworking and reworking and reworking. I'm not gonna do that. Instead I'm gonna do some small adjustments to make the early game a tiny bit smoother. You'll see when the update comes out in two weeks.

And that's it for this update post. We are close to the next patch and theres little to tell you without spoilers. So I'm gonna stop here. You'll hear from me again soon. Until then, have a good week!

Last edited:

Flexy123

Dec 17, 2017
I am playing this for a few days and I am *extremely* positively surprised. I could never get into a static "click me!" VN, but this is different. I didn't even expect a real game, but this has it all, including farming, skill trees etc.

Very impressive environments and in particular as the game progresses, and the story, although "far out" and maybe a little bit stereotypical, started to really captivate me.

(I imagine this game voiced since at times the dialogues are long, but I am aware that voice-overs would be a major thing and a major investment, and it might be risky in a niche like that).

So or so, the game is of very high-quality and huge respect for the developer.

Nevertheless, my opinion re:the negatives

The girls are at the same time inexperienced and shy, where sex is sorta like a big deal for them, YET they're also cum-hungry sluts who do and want to enjoy everything, so this makes it less credible IMO. The girls and the animations, they're very good, but I don't like the high-pitched anime-style moaning. It doesn't fit the girls.

I am also not someone against violence in games etc. by default (depends on genre of course), but what Lily did in the beginning took me by surprise due to the brutality.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
I am playing this for a few days and I am *extremely* positively surprised. I could never get into a static "click me!" VN, but this is different. I didn't even expect a real game, but this has it all, including farming, skill trees etc.

Very impressive environments and in particular as the game progresses, and the story, although "far out" and maybe a little bit stereotypical, started to really captivate me.

(I imagine this game voiced since at times the dialogues are long, but I am aware that voice-overs would be a major thing and a major investment, and it might be risky in a niche like that).

So or so, the game is of very high-quality and huge respect for the developer.

Nevertheless, my opinion re:the negatives

The girls are at the same time inexperienced and shy, where sex is sorta like a big deal for them, YET they're also cum-hungry sluts who do and want to enjoy everything, so this makes it less credible IMO. The girls and the animations, they're very good, but I don't like the high-pitched anime-style moaning. It doesn't fit the girls.

I am also not someone against violence in games etc. by default (depends on genre of course), but what Lily did in the beginning took me by surprise due to the brutality.
That was the whole point of Lily's brutality. I can't name a single VN that came close to what this one made me feel. This one actually made me feel emotion. With out the "Brutality" Lily would be dis-serviced.

Rakser

Aug 11, 2017
View attachment 1994485 I’m at this part but the monster won’t move and I’ve waited very long
It goes back and forth going to the left and coming back from the right, you have a very short time when it doesn't appear to pass, maybe you don't notice it enough which makes you block here ?
I completed v0.10 yesterday and it went smooth, I just waited the right moment each time.

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
Is the game have gallery? Now my process is first date with Robin. I download the compress files to play game that may the gallery files lost?

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
The game has me very trapped, the animations are too good, they are like the ones I like, I haven't finished the game yet, I don't even know how long it will take me to finish it, but I hope that by the time I continue playing I don't get another update and I lose my progress xd

Reactions: Rakser
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes