Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
It's so sad that it's over. One of the best games here, ever.
the main thing is that we don't have such a stupid ending as in the last game (it made a very bad impression on me, since I didn't play the game, made its translation and 3 bad scenes passed in a row), and so, we will still have at least 1 version, and I don't think that we will have a cliffhanger for Mist 2

I'd say so, and given it's popularity I'm guessing a lot of others would agree.
Buuut.... if something bores you so much that you've dropped it multiple times already, then it just might not be your cup of tea.
at first, the game was quite repulsive, and MC is not a good person, just like Robin. (just because of this reason, I can't start playing Innocent Witches, I am strongly repelled by gg at the beginning of the game. But I like her drawing, and the plot would be interesting, but I can't overpower myself) But, as I remember, the author changed the plot, so now it should be better

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
at first, the game was quite repulsive, and MC is not a good person, just like Robin. (just because of this reason, I can't start playing Innocent Witches, I am strongly repelled by gg at the beginning of the game. But I like her drawing, and the plot would be interesting, but I can't overpower myself) But, as I remember, the author changed the plot, so now it should be better
....................... wha?

Did.... did you just try and correct me saying the game is good?

Who does that?

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Rather, I have been convinced of this too many times. Yes, there are exceptions, in the likeness of this game, but still, it happens quite often
Eh. Either way.
I personally think it's the 3rd best game on the site(inly behind the 2nin my sig), but I still feel comfortable with my earlier assessment:
If the guy found it boring enoigh to quit twice before, it just might not be something up his particular alley. No need to try and convince anyone to slog themselves through something they don't enjoy just because we like it. Sure, great game, but everyone has different tastes/limits.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Is there some benefit to eating extra food?
if you're talking about the "eat" button in the kitchen, then somewhere at the beginning of the game there was an explanation (I just almost always had a bunch of food). And if you're talking about quantity, you just won't have to bother with getting it and you'll just follow the plot.

When is the Next Update Estiamted to come out?
someday, but not today, and to be honest - from a month to 3 most likely

Pbiddy

Mar 31, 2022
So I got to the current end... Holy crap. I'm blown away by the world building.

I have a question tho... I played the android version and afaict there was no incest content, so it seems like that was not included. What exactly does said patch change?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

I have a question tho... I played the android version and afaict there was no incest content, so it seems like that was not included. What exactly does said patch change?
Lily from childhood friend to sister

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.10 + IC Patch
Size: 789 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Here is the IC patched Android version...

It was in the OP but the mods removed it for some reason and they refuse to add it back...

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Here is the IC patched Android version...

It was in the OP but the mods removed it for some reason and they refuse to add it back...
the problem is that for android, it is necessary to compile together with the mod, and this time it was not added, apparently

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Eh. Either way.
I personally think it's the 3rd best game on the site(inly behind the 2nin my sig), but I still feel comfortable with my earlier assessment:
If the guy found it boring enoigh to quit twice before, it just might not be something up his particular alley. No need to try and convince anyone to slog themselves through something they don't enjoy just because we like it. Sure, great game, but everyone has different tastes/limits.
harem hotel is nice havent played the other one ill check it out i like The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters and Brothel King(eventho Brothel King isnt done prob best Slave M. game ive played its funny the stuff they sayin it). and i am keeping a close watch on Desert Stalker that one is very very good imo even tho not done yet and Extra Life seems really nice even tho its new, i like the Art in it. but ill def check out Lucky Paradox! im currentlly playing Mist n i like it so far ill check out Lucky next

Flexy123

Dec 17, 2017
I learned about this little game yesterday, so I am not too far in yet, but I love it!

PS. any way to change my name after the fact? (From what I remember that dialogue for the name wasn't too clear and I thought we need to enter the name of the girl :) Now I am stuck playing with a silly name :)

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes