SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Got it, man, I'm so sorry to you and I swear I'll never do something like this again.
No problem. I've seen many things that are bad come from posted photos on the internet. Scammers love stealing photos. Been around for a long time in the internet. Early 4Chan veteran. Back when it was unregulated, and unhinged - Before Fox News and their Billy Boy exploited it. I really have seen things man.

Reactions: Jaweed

Li Qiye

Oct 26, 2018
"enter your name here" Rob...."Hi i'm Robin"...............................................................................................................
Lmao, good to see I'm not the only one. Randomly put Robin as the character's name and she replies with "Hi i'm Robin". Thought for a sec it was bugged, but no, her name is Robin.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1659466192121.png

I kinda didn't notice that yesterday was Monday so this update comes a day late. That is also not the only unusual part of this Monday Update. To avoid spoilers for the ending of MIST I'm not gonna talk about what exactly I'm working on and will instead pick a different topic.

Today we'll take a look at what I have planned for MIST:

• Let's start in the present. The version I'm currently working on will be called 0.11. It will be the last content update, tying up MIST's story with a neat little epilogue. What exactly that epilogue entails I won't tell. 0.11 will also bring a few adjustments to the game. Like smaller balance changes, different dialogue for repeatable scenes and thanks to several kind souls over on Discord a bunch of grammar improvements and fixed typos.
  • After 0.11 releases, I'll start working on the final update of MIST. Version 1.0, which you could also call the "Steam Version". It will include bugfixes, the last tweaks and adjustments to story and gameplay if necessary. Last quality of life improvements and all the necessary stuff for steam. Like achievements and cloudsaves. Although that will obviously only be available in the Steamversion and not in the regular Patreon or Itch versions.

Once I release 1.0 I'll also make some adjustments to the monetization of the game here on Patreon. When I start selling MIST over on Itch and Steam I'll most likely permanently lock the game behind the 5$ Patreon Tier to encourage people to buy the full version. But I'll think about a way to allow everyone that has supported me all this time to get their hands on the full version as well, so that those who've been here a long time won't have to invest an additional 15$ even though you've been in the 2$ Tier for Months or something like that. I'm still not 100% sure what exactly I'm gonna do, but don't worry. I'll come up with a fair solution.
  • Now... What happens after 1.0 releases? The answer is simple. I'll take a break. A long one. Creatively I've been running on empty for a while now and I need to recharge. That means I'll take at least a month off from work. And to really force myself to actually spend that time away from the PC. I'll visit family, friends and probably go on a small trip to denmark. It's close and I like it up there.
  • Once I'm back from my break... That's when I'll finally reveal the next project.
That's all for this Monday Update. Have a good week and you'll hear from me again soon.

Nicky99

Apr 16, 2022
Bye! I have version 0.9. I loved this game so I would like to download this new update, but the computer won't let me. is it possible to download only the latest update, so copy and paste in the version 0.9 folder?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Bye! I have version 0.9. I loved this game so I would like to download this new update, but the computer won't let me. is it possible to download only the latest update, so copy and paste in the version 0.9 folder?
Computer won't let you? Browser guard blocks from using Anonfiles and Mixdrop, but what's the problem with the other links? Even full version is under Mega's size limit. Hmm, was Mega blocked in some countries? Perhaps trying to use vpn, if that's the case. I personally used compressed version from PixelDrain.

But what comes to your question; first page doesn't seem to have update patches, so not possible.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Download from here...

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Always extract updates to a new folder, not over old updates, has been known to break games.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Always extract updates to a new folder, not over old updates, has been known to break games.
My method: save update file, extract; move update file to external drive; play update; move played update to external device. When next update comes out, repeat the save and extract; delete prior update and save new update to external device; play new update; delete prior update from external device, save new update to external device; repeat until game complete.

This way I always have the prior download and a full game played to the final stopping point. It also gives me backups of my saves and persistent files to restore to my laptop if something goes wonky and the local RenPy folder gets corrupted.

Never do a "save over old" unless it's that type of an update (which has been rare for the games I've played).

Feb 17, 2018
Good evening, I have a question. Is there a way to use the insest patch on Android?, idk, like turning the apk into a zip, inserting the patch some where and then turning it back to an apk

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes