Nov 20, 2021
Which one has better quality in phone android version or PC version using joiplay?

PC has bigger file size does that mean it's better?

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Just pay attention and don't worry about it. If you're OCD, sorry, but that's the best advice any of us can give.
I'm just so tired of people spamming the thread with confusion whenever a game goes from v0.9 to v0.10. Or complaining that they don't see how a game that's at v0.9 could possibly wrap everything up in just one more update. Or just in any way assuming that version numbers are percentages. Every time a game gets to the tenth update there are just pages and pages of this bullshit.

• Angry
Reactions: HunterSeeker

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I'm just so tired of people spamming the thread with confusion whenever a game goes from v0.9 to v0.10. Or complaining that they don't see how a game that's at v0.9 could possibly wrap everything up in just one more update. Or just in any way assuming that version numbers are percentages. Every time a game gets to the tenth update there are just pages and pages of this bullshit.
I know right? This game is so terrible that no one could possibly hope that it was continued ;D

(if you can't read the sarcasm there, heh. it's too late for you)

_Milky_

Jul 25, 2022
Hello, I'd like to ask what to do. I have a quest to look for natural stone and i went to the river and did just that(told me to find the source of the river). Afterward i have tried looking in the kitchen building meniu, talking to mia, going to the basement and searching all around the map but cant complete the quest. What do i do? Am i missing some event?

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
Hello, I'd like to ask what to do. I have a quest to look for natural stone and i went to the river and did just that(told me to find the source of the river). Afterward i have tried looking in the kitchen building meniu, talking to mia, going to the basement and searching all around the map but cant complete the quest. What do i do? Am i missing some event?
complete another quest first like (clear group of corrupted souls in the forest).

jamesonwulf

May 11, 2018
Hey, I'm having a problem pertaining the sound in cutscenes and video's in your game.

The sound of cutscenes or videos that have their own audio build in don't play. I can see the the video and hear an intermittent cracking and popping noise but any other sound of the video is silent. I can hear the separate audio of the game like the music tracks or ambiant sounds, but not the one included in the webm file of the cutscene.
I extracted the archives and played the videos on my media player and there the sound was perfectly clear but in game it failed to be audible.

I'm playing your game on windows 7. Any help would be apreciated

Reactions: MrFriendly123
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes