Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
From last monday update progress : This will NOT BE the last update for the game. It will most likely conclude the story but I'm gonna publish at least one more update to fight bugs and spelling errors.
Conclusion of story. Good. That will be Enough for me

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
From last monday update progress : This will NOT BE the last update for the game. It will most likely conclude the story but I'm gonna publish at least one more update to fight bugs and spelling errors.
I mean, that reads like it will be the final content update, which is all any of us care about unless there's some truly catastrophic bug in it.

Reactions: Belgalen

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is there a way to turn on the scavenger mode after already starting? I downloaded one of the recent saves since I lost my old ones, but the easy mode is on, and I prefer needing to get food.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I might have found a bug, or the image is simply just missing, but right before you get the first BJ from Noreia it says this ("Image 'bg nscene02_01' not found.").

I have the cheat mod installed (and the IPatch).

Last edited:
Reactions: i_crave_download

AzraelDavis666

Jun 7, 2018
It's not for nothing but everything has a solution. This link that I leave you is for all those users who can not install an apk on Android. For this you have to meet two conditions. The first and most important is to have enough space on the device but for two. For example, if the game weighs one gigabyte you must have two to install the game and one gigabyte to free up for work. And the second is that once the previous condition was met and the installation failed
You must install an installation wizard with the name of UPS that you can download from the PlayStore and repeat the same installation only now you have to be patient. The success of this installer is ninety percent and the other ten is due to irregularities of the game and / or the device you use. For all users good luck. And I leave you the download link of the application.

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
How can I build up and increase my health, stamina and attack?
Defeating shadows, health if I remember can be increased also with training in the garden ( at least at the beginning)

You can choose which skill increase going into mc's bio and clicking the book

carhard223

Mar 14, 2018
Just downloaded this game and I cannot get past the opening radio scene. It just keeps replaying over and over everytime I click. Has anyone ever had this issue?

Edit: It was my controller. I unplugged it and everything worked fine.

Krowlane

Jan 14, 2022
This is easily in my top 3 games that I've played so far from this site. I'm genuinely excited for each update! Massive props to the dev for this. I don't really comment on stuff, but I thought whoever's handling this deserves at least this much praise :)

Ashrindel

Apr 22, 2018
Got a bug of some sort... When trying to clear the brambles and not get caught by the shadow, the shadow never moves. If he is not there when I first approach, I can clear the first of the brambles, but then he is there permanently afterwards. Waited 20 minutes real time and he never even went to the next animation frame. Any suggestions?
Edit: After failing for being "Too Early" and retreating a bunch of times until he wasn't there on initial approach, it let me clear the brambles over time. Took 60+ tries for it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guyguyerson514

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
Gonna try again.

Stuck on a quest.

What Secrets do Noreias memories hold
first 3 line items are checked off,
One active is "-Talk with Robin to take a day off (morning)

I try to talk to Mia about taking the raft down stream, but she won't let me until i help Lilly and Noreia. I've tried talking to them first thing in the morning and in the dusk (can't seem to find noon time in the caves)

Any thoughts?
I'm stuck in the exact same spot. Did you figure it out? Under Lilly and Noreia some days it says 0/2 and some days it says 1/2. I'm totally stumped since I'm coming back in without remembering what I was doing when I last played.

4.60 star(s) 682 Votes