Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
this thing is at 0.1 but with so many likes and comments, is it worth playing?
A lot of games on the site seem to use semantic versioning, which basically means MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH. The version number is, in fact, NOT a number: it's three numbers. As used by games, this basically means that you start at 0.1, go up to 0.2, 0.3, then if there's a bugfix you'd go to 0.3.1, then on to 0.4 for the next normal release, etc. After 0.9, you go up to 0.10, not 1.0. Then you go up to 0.11, 0.12, etc. When the game is finished, you jump to 1.0. Then, a bugfix would be 1.0.1, and any small changes would be 1.1, then 1.2, etc.

MIST is at 0.10, not 0.1. This is the ninth release since the game was first posted on the site.

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
Playing again after a while, found a few typos:

- ressources is used instead of resources twice in the intro
- looking through the code, it's used all over the place. I'd highly suggest doing a find-and-replace-all of some sort.
- tasy is used instead of tasty in rscene02

Reactions: PapaPhat

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
The kids dynamic for me ruined part of the game , it was a good joke that MC was lucky enough not to make any girl pregnant considering how much they fucked.

Making kids should be mentioned only at the end of the game like : we survived , now we should think about making kids , the end .

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The kids dynamic for me ruined part of the game , it was a good joke that MC was lucky enough not to make any girl pregnant considering how much they fucked.

Making kids should be mentioned only at the end of the game like : we survived , now we should think about making kids , the end .
Nah...

I wouldn't mind seeing the girls getting it while having big bellies. :love:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Playing again after a while, found a few typos:

- ressources is used instead of resources twice in the intro
- looking through the code, it's used all over the place. I'd highly suggest doing a find-and-replace-all of some sort.
- tasy is used instead of tasty in rscene02
There's quite a few typos throughout the game, i'm sure they'll get fixed at some point, maybe the final update.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1658136771674.png

Version 0.10 released. You finally got to see the final fight. Now it's time for the last content update for MIST. The epilog to the game. But I'm making it clear once again: This will NOT BE the last update for the game. It will most likely conclude the story but I'm gonna publish at least one more update to fight bugs and spelling errors.
Also, check out the
for MIST and wishlist the game if you haven't already. Thank you very much.

Before I get into it though, I want to say thank you for all new and existing Patrons. There are so many new faces here right now, I'm a bit astonished. It's cool to see that so many people want to see how MIST ends!

Now, what did I do these past two weeks???

Not much...
The last scene of 0.10 really cost me a lot of strength and so I took a few days off. Then I came back, completed the planning for the upcoming update, started with the first renders and some writing. About 10% I'd say. Nothing much. Then I worked for a few days on a graphical test for a future project but I'm not gonna say any more about that for now. I also collected mentions of bugs and other problems from Discord, Patreon, Itch and F95 that I haven't taken care of yet and compiled a list of things I got to fix and improve in this update.

And that's pretty much it. I've regained my footing after being pretty exhausted from 0.10 and am now gonna get back into development at my usual speed. When exactly this new update will be released I don't know yet. But you can count on my usual release cycle of 2-3 months.

I'm back to work now and I hope you have a great week!

Jensrs500

May 9, 2017
Yes, but I rest Lily comes and then it's back to 0 of 5, then I study again to 4-5 and then Lily comes back with the hammer and I start again from 0

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
View attachment 1932027

Version 0.10 released. You finally got to see the final fight. Now it's time for the last content update for MIST. The epilog to the game. But I'm making it clear once again: This will NOT BE the last update for the game. It will most likely conclude the story but I'm gonna publish at least one more update to fight bugs and spelling errors.
Also, check out the
for MIST and wishlist the game if you haven't already. Thank you very much.

Before I get into it though, I want to say thank you for all new and existing Patrons. There are so many new faces here right now, I'm a bit astonished. It's cool to see that so many people want to see how MIST ends!

Now, what did I do these past two weeks???

Not much...
The last scene of 0.10 really cost me a lot of strength and so I took a few days off. Then I came back, completed the planning for the upcoming update, started with the first renders and some writing. About 10% I'd say. Nothing much. Then I worked for a few days on a graphical test for a future project but I'm not gonna say any more about that for now. I also collected mentions of bugs and other problems from Discord, Patreon, Itch and F95 that I haven't taken care of yet and compiled a list of things I got to fix and improve in this update.

And that's pretty much it. I've regained my footing after being pretty exhausted from 0.10 and am now gonna get back into development at my usual speed. When exactly this new update will be released I don't know yet. But you can count on my usual release cycle of 2-3 months.

I'm back to work now and I hope you have a great week!
Looks like we get our answer in September. And how. I'm being vague to avoid spoilers. Sorry... It is in reference to the last few minuets of the game.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
From last monday update progress : This will NOT BE the last update for the game. It will most likely conclude the story but I'm gonna publish at least one more update to fight bugs and spelling errors.
Conclusion of story. Good. That will be Enough for me

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes