"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
MIST [v0.10] [395games] crunched

Info:
For higher (video) quality but bigger filesize take (Asenaris)' compressed version.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,10 GB / 771 MB - MIST-0.10-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,07 GB / 737 MB - MIST-0.10-mac-crunched.zip
= ~24,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Damn, absolutely love the game(#2 on my list), but i hate the fact that the end is feeling closer and closer... :( Hoping i'm wrong and that another good plot twist is just waiting around the corner that could also maybe add one or more new girl!! But at the same time good stories need an end, and stretching for the sake of milking can also make it boring! So if the ending is as epic as the ride was, i'll be happy, this game is already top quality and as earned it's place as one of the best!!

I know it might seem that way because of everything you can do, but it's actually really not that bad, if your goal is just to get at the good stuff as quickly as you can(scenes), than yeah, i get where you're coming from! H games i really get into for more than the H part of it are very rare, but to me this one is one of those rare gems that i fully enjoy playing as it was intended!!
the problem is im stuck at the quest and nothing i do works and they blamed the cheat for eat...

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
need a little help, my quest says go deeper into the forest but the only way i can go is to that monster or whatever thats blocking the path in the street and the mc just turns around and never fights or goes further

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Well, it's good that it's not a decimal then, isn't it?

Version numbers aren't decimal numbers, the "." between each part isn't a decimal point, it's just a separator. 0.9 < 0.10 in version numbers, as it's not zero-point-nine to zero-point one, but version 0, subversion 9 to version 0, subversion 10.
WHat the what. You lost me after separator

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
its just the cheat mod.... (available on the first page of this post) if that's the problem i won't play again... without it i hated the grind with the cheat on.... i cant image how nasty the grind is without it.
thanks for looking into it
For games like this just use the . It's less likely to mess something up(Unless your changing variables of things you shouldn't be)and you can use your save without needing to wait for a mod update. Harem Hotel is absolutely unplayable without lains's mod(Someone else took over)or a walkthrough for casual players.

If you didn't figure it out yet I'll check it for you in abit.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
For games like this just use the . It's less likely to mess something up(Unless your changing variables of things you shouldn't be)and you can use your save without needing to wait for a mod update. Harem Hotel is absolutely unplayable without lains's mod(Someone else took over)or a walkthrough for casual players.

If you didn't figure it out yet I'll check it for you in abit.
I looked over the save, something must be broken. There's no prompt to fix the cables and since nothing pops up when I click on study I'm assuming you already did that because nothing pops up. I'd suggest starting a new save and using the save editor to remove grind instead of the mod to see if that helps.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Overall, I really liked how the story played out apart from resorting to magic. We didn't just run it down to the boss, there were some steps to get there and the scenes had some tension. I liked that they added additional mechanics to the boss fight to make it stand out from typical mob encounters.

The only thing that I didn't quite understand is the time bomb that was set to explode in 1 hour. If we were unconscious after the fight for 1 hour, then wouldn't we have been blown up? I suppose it's possible that Lily and Mia could have disabled the bomb while we were unconscious. Then what was the point of the bomb?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Overall, I really liked how the story played out apart from resorting to magic. We didn't just run it down to the boss, there were some steps to get there and the scenes had some tension. I liked that they added additional mechanics to the boss fight to make it stand out from typical mob encounters.

The only thing that I didn't quite understand is the time bomb that was set to explode in 1 hour. If we were unconscious after the fight for 1 hour, then wouldn't we have been blown up? I suppose it's possible that Lily and Mia could have disabled the bomb while we were unconscious. Then what was the point of the bomb?
The bomb was a distraction to pull some of the shadows away so the team could infiltrate the base. It blew up outside in the city.

Reactions: rainwake
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes